Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Advice Needed (723 Views)

Tears! Urgent Advice Needed Pls. See What 86yr Old Man Has Been Doing Since 1954 / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice / Urgent advice needed, how do i seek justice against a military man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by anguskelly: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hello ladies and Gents,i have some issues i would like to share with you guys and i need your urgent advice.I am 22yrs old guy,i left secondary school 2004 since then i have been staying with my folks in the shop.My dad owns a very big retail shop,we sell electric materials,he is very successful businessman and very respected.I once did diploma in Ilorin immediately i finished from secondary school,i know i messed up back then,i joined bad gangs,i joined the yahoo yahoo boys and i made alot of money,i bought a car and i was doing things i never did like smoking and having numerous girls.A cousin of mine reported me to my Dad and he came now himself and saw my house and saw the way i live and the kind of friends i go out with, Before then he spent some people to check on me,way i go and how i lived in the campus,everybody in the diploma section knew me so he got the fact about me within 1 day he came in.
He showed up the next day,i was dumbfounded and i knew i have disappointed him,he walked in to my room and said all what people have been saying about me and he talked me to come back home,he told me to pack all my things and leave Ilorin.I did as he instructed me,then when i got back home he shouted at me rained curses on me,i begged him and i felt sorry for myself.He said no going to school for me,that was 2006,since then i have been working in his shop as a salesboy and now the manager of a branch and am making alot of money for myself,i have shares and i control enough money in my account which my dad doesnt know.Now i think it time to go back to school and i was thinking of schooling abroad,i think that will be best for me cos i just want to live the western life and live this Naija.Am getting tired of this country and getting tired of going to the shop and do the same thing everymorning,i told my dad that i want to go ahead and school abroad and refused saying i was the backbone of his shops.My Mum is in support of me leaving this country,but my dad said if i go out of this country,he will disown me,am tired and confused now,i need his support cos without him i will not be able to live cos i need him as my sponsor,i cant just sponsor myself,house note this,my dad has stated that he will never support me,i have sent my uncle and aunt to him,his friend,but he still insists on this,so what should i do?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2008
Finish school in Nigeria. If your Father does not want to sponsor you, then it is best for you to listen to him and stay within the shores. You can live the western life in Nigeria as well ( Not exactly sure what you mean when you say you want to live the western life). I mean you can work, play and live free, as much as you can down there in Nigeria.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by idupaul: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2008
this story get k leg undecided
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2008
Your dad has not really told you why he doesnt want to you to school. Or maybe, karma is paying you back for the yahoo yahoo stuff.

By the way, you can go ahead and sponsor yourself in school since you've made enough money by stealing from your dad's shop.

(1) (Reply)

Is Yaradua Trully Ill In Saudi? / 44th President! Barack Obama / Reports Of My ‘death’ Exaggerated - Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.