Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

First Class Students' Magic Package - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Students' Magic Package (882 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Class Students' Magic Package by johnip(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2008
Dear Friends,
How often do you ask yourself questions like "what stops me from graduating with a degree I would be proud of?" "why can't I make a first class honours/distinction in undergraduate or graduate school with all this hardwork?" Why must I study long hours and still have poor grades?"

Honestly,I once asked myself the same questions.I was very enthusiastic about my studies- that made me expect the best from myself.I studied the traditional way like everyone else,especially studying long hours and sleeping less.With all the hardwork,I got a slightly average result.I wondered what the problems were.It was really a frustrating experience.

One evening,a thought came to me.Why not find out the cause of the disappointment
in expectation.Why not meet these first class students and have a one on one talk with them.
That was the turning point to my astonishing discovery of the top secrets of first class
students.

It was an exciting and especially an expository experience .As I found out that first class
students are intriguing individuals who understand themselves and properly apply their
abilities to achieve their goals.

Contrary to the general believe that these are individuals with exceptional mental
abilities,first class students are individuals who know their strengths and weaknesses thus
using it to their advantage.Simply put, they understand what they have,thus adequately use it to get what they want.

My discovery was an eye opener and as soon as I applied them,my story changed.My grades improved outstandingly.I started seeing the effect in a couple of weeks.It worked like magic.My friends asked what my secret was.When I told them what to do and how to do it,they were surprised to see the remarkable improvements in their grades.Since then,I have been helping students achieve their academic goals and graduate with the grades they desire,especially through Success Roundtable - a weekly article series on academic success.

All these led to my great work in e-book form titled "Top Secrets Of First Class Students".
This is where I carefully wrote down the WHAT TO DO and HOW TO DO of a guaranteed academic success.The secrets as well as the steps to take are written in the easiest possible way to ensure proper application by its users.It is packaged in such a way as it serves as a resource to consult whenever you have any academic challenge.The importance of knowing and thus applying what the best students do cannot be overemphasized.

Why must you study long hours,sleep less and still get poor grades when others who don't
are making the excellent grades.Do you think is their exceptional brains that is the reason?It's not!They know and do the simple things that lead them to their goals while you know and do the difficult things that lead you close to your goals.

I have to point out that your personal knowledge is the bedrock of anything you want
to achieve.The knowledge you have and you gain is what distinguishes you from everybody else.You must recognize that first class students who score excellent grades and 10 times higher marks than you are not 10 times smarter and don't study 10 times harder,they
just know more;they know the rules of academic excellence.And they are always willing to
learn more.So don't be surprised if I tell you that some first class students will still
be the first to order for this package.This is because they still want to know more.So ask
yourself these questions; "how powerful is your knowledge?" and "how much is this knowledge worth to you?" Let me ask you this - how important will knowing what the winning numbers of the next lottery will be to you? This is how important knowing these secrets is to your academic success and self fulfillment.

If you are a student who wants a positive change to your grades by doing simple things in
one direction,this e-book is a "must have" for you.It is ideal for undergraduates,graduate
students,education administrators,parents and anyone who cares for the academic goals of a loved one.

Top secrets of First Class Students is well researched and expected to move you to your
academic goals at the shortest possible time.

PLUS BONUS OFFER FOR NAIRALANDERS
Examination Preparation And Success Strategies.
This will ensure that you not only study the way first class students study,but you
also prepare the way they prepare for guaranteed success.With these strategies,you do not have any choice than to excel in whatever academic pursuit you might have.The way is only forward with it.

The benefits of this package cannot be overemphasized as it has already led very poor
students to their academic goals and thus, your case will not be an exception.
It is my desire to share these top secrets and mind blowing thoughts with you but is up to
you to make the decision to either stay where you are or to move higher academically.

Take the bold step to order for this package and you will never regret doing so.Don't
forget that greatness is for people of action.

Send your orders by sending me a message here or at johniphie@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you all.

(1) (Reply)

error post2 / Help: My Statistics Assignment / Uniport's Merit Admission List Finally Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.