Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You (874 Views)

2005 Toyota 4runner Silver Auto Tokunbo N2.3m Only - Location : Lagos Ikoyi / 2001 Nissan Xterra Black Auto - Reduced N1.1m Tokunbo Location : Lagos Ikoyi / 2006 VW Passat Used In Lekki / VI For Sale. Very Clean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by prop1: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
if you need flats for rent in lekki,vi or ikoyi i can get for you
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2008
prop1:

Buddy, this is Auto section.

Or are the flats motorised?
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by femzy(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2008
prop1:

But why this madness now
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by lexicon(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2008
Siena:

Buddy, this is Auto section.

Or are the flats motorised?

Maybe they are mobile houses undecided
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
lexicon:

Maybe they are mobile houses undecided

Probably - with a dirty great big 99,000 horsepower V100. undecided
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by prop1: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
must u guyz always act like touts?? grow d f up
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by YoungBrain: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
prop1,
pls. take your "maturity" and your "mature" topic to the proper section
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
prop1:

must u guys always act like touts?? grow d f up

Touts?

You're the one trying to "tout" for business, and failing miserably.
Would you sell bananas from an outlet that deals in steel girders?

It takes a real man to admit he's made a mistake.
So, you're touting for business in the Property Sector, nothing wrong with that.
Just try to post in the correct section, you'll get more interest there as well.
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by keba(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
prop1:

must u guys always act like touts?? grow d f up
U shuld grow up by doing the right thing shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by lexicon(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
Siena:

Probably - with a dirty great big 99,000 horsepower V100. undecided

lol
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by prop1: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2008
ladies learn 2 mind ur business grin grin
Re: If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You by lexicon(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
prop1:

ladies learn 2 mind your business grin grin

Guy, u are too STUBBORN ADAMANT for my liking

(1) (Reply)

1998 Audi A4 2.8 Quatrro For Sale(toks) / This Is The Car You Want To Buy You Just Don’t Know Yet! / Bmw 316i Temperature Meter Does Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.