Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,248 members, 7,891,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

Essay Competition: Youth Perception Of Human Security In Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay Competition: Youth Perception Of Human Security In Africa (1181 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide / Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essay Competition: Youth Perception Of Human Security In Africa by dipong: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2008
28th of August 2008 marks the final day for the submission of the Essay competition organized by the Olusegun Obansanjo Public Library. here African University students are expected to write essays on human security in Africa. Nevertheless, I have personally done an extensive research on the subject. Then on the 27th of August, 2008, two days before deadline, I sent my essay. To my GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT, the message bounced back! It sent me a "MAILER DAEMON" FAILURE DELIVERY. After repeated trials and a little speculations and investigations, i discovered that it is possible that the e-mail address "essays@ooplibrary.org" must have been full to overflowing. so no messages could go in anymore. I don't know what to do and I have tried all the help lines and they all just keep ringing without response. My essay was hard work and it is worth reading. i personally think it is the solution, what can be done,
Re: Essay Competition: Youth Perception Of Human Security In Africa by Jackelony(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2008
Bros, honestly I sympatize with you.
It really can be frustrating having put in your best to produce a work that could go all the way.
However, I think there's a lesson for us all to learn from your expereince and that is to AVOID LAST MINUTE SYNDROME.
Re: Essay Competition: Youth Perception Of Human Security In Africa by mcxduke: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Its so unfortunate ,that essay@ooplibrary bounced your entry,but look a little deeper into the report sent to your mailbox. It was delivered to essay@ooplibrary ,but wasn't delivered to some recipients namely aderinwale@africaleadership.org and vitalis@africaleadership.org,just keep calm,ooplibrary has more @ stake since  they published 29th as closing date and if they do not adhere  to it,then it will raise questions of integrity of ooplibrary as dipong has already started displaying some of his perceptions of human insecurity  in Africa. well as4 me I've learnt allot during my research and guess what i now more than ever want to also in future be president of Nigeria  by God's grace

(1) (Reply)

Oou Result Is Out Every Student Of Oou Should Check Todayspunch News Paper / Do You Wish To Study In City Of London College? / Pre Degree/rem Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.