Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Hidden Secrets To Financial Freedom This Year Exposed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hidden Secrets To Financial Freedom This Year Exposed (1124 Views)

How Badly Do You Want Money & Freedom?? This Is For You!! / Free Secrets To Financial Breakthrough (contd).! / All U Need To Know About Broiler Business: Hidden Secrets Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets To Financial Freedom This Year Exposed by princeben1(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2008
Hidden Secrets To Financial Freedom This Year Exposed

Here are few secrets to achieve financial freedom as exposed:

First, shift your focus out of attention: - Get your mind of the problems being pumped into your life by the mass media. As difficult as this may sound, those who are truly wealthy--financially and otherwise--choose where they place their attention and stand guard like a watchdog at the gates of their mind. Peter Lynch once state, "I don't spend more than 15 minutes a year thinking about the economy." Lynch's results speak for themselves. Stop. Just stop for a moment and think rationally, There's no way in hell

that any company's true worth can fluctuate as dramatically on any given day as the New York Stock Exchange would indicate. It's nothing but an opinion--and other people's opinions are only predictions if you allow them to be. There is a principle in our universe which states: Energy flows where attention goes. So consider this: Where are you directing your energy and attention every single day? Regardless of what you answer may be, your current results will tell the truth, for your results are the reflection of you.

Second, stop chasing the money: - Science tells us that everything is vibration, including your thoughts, feelings and actions, And yes, even your money. Now think about this, If you are constantly thinking, feeling and acting (what I call going "3 for 3"wink as if you "need more, need more," what's the real message you are sending out energetically? You guessed correctly if you said the message is, "You don't have it." The universe hears the real message at the level of vibration and states, "Your wish is my command!" As a result, you will end up living your life always wanting but never having. You will never get financially wealthy with that strategy.

Third, be grateful for all the good that currently exists in your life:- If all things are an energetic vibration (which they are) and energy flowswhere attention goes (which it does), then to place your consistent attention
upon the things for which you're grateful is one of the most powerful things you can do. Unlike the message of "I don't have it," when you place your attention with gratitude on all the goodness that currently exists, it's like stating, "Thank you for this. Send me more." When you get grateful, the universe sends you more to be grateful for. Finally, consistently focus on providing more value and service to the world.

Take the attention off of "What can I get?" and place it upon "What can I give?" If you want to have more, give more. Winners always give ten times more value than they ask for in return.

Doubt me? Look around. I challenge you to find a millionaire who is not surrounded by six-figure income earners. Likewise, find any billionaire and they will be surrounded by multimillionaires. Why? Because you only profit handsomely in life by providing service and value to others. I want to suggest you take time to visit www.millionairesdeepsecrets.com to get some powerful secrets that will change your life forever. In other words, you will only get your big dreams by helping others get theirs. Just continually focus on providing tremendous value and service. Henry Ford so wisely put it years ago, "Money will never be achieved when sought after directly. It only comes as the by-product of providing a useful service."

Prince Ben is a wealth creation expert, motivational speaker, newspapers columnist and author. Claim his free millionaires secrets e-books at www.millionairesdeepsecrets.com

(1) (Reply)

Make $80 From Genuine Paid Survey Company / For Sale! Caterpillar 966c Payloader / Buy Virtual Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.