Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Obama Will Lose - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Will Lose (2118 Views)

If US Should Fight NORTH KOREA, The US Will Lose!! / Prediction: Obama Will Lose The November 6, 2012 Election! Wanna Bet? / I Think Obama Will Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
toluxa1:

iF THE VOTERS WERE HALF AND HALF. OBAMA WOULD NOT HAD WON THE NOMINATION. SO THEY AREN'T.

Clearly, this proves you don't understand.

Clinton had more than 45 % of the vote. That is a lot.  

The results were very close.
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
toluxa1:

That does not mean that Obama should do the same. ok?

Winning is not everything in my book. Its how you conduct yourself at the aftermath. It shows your true character.  I believe if Obama had lost the election he wuold have bowed out graciously but for a Clinton no way. its do or Die.

i am not saying it ain't admirable to fight tothe finish but when it becomes an obsession, you loose your soul in the process and to me thats a huge judge of character.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
morpheus24:

Winning is not everything in my book. Its how you conduct yourself at the aftermath. It shows your true character.  I believe if Obama had lost the election he wuold have bowed out graciously but for a Clinton no way. its do or Die.

i am not saying it ain't admirable to fight tothe finish but when it becomes an obsession, you loose your soul in the process and to me thats a huge judge of character.

This post does not make sense wink
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

This post does not make sense wink

To you it doesn't but someone else will get it.
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

The results were very close.
Re: Obama Will Lose by tope2000(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
There is too much negative energy in this thread
haba
don't wish your fellow black man bad
Dont hate, congratulate
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
morpheus24:

To you it doesn't but someone else will get it.

Well that life there always someone else that can understand incomprehensible post.
Re: Obama Will Lose by toluxa1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
Atooo
Re: Obama Will Lose by princeonx: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
Anybody that listen to Bill and Hilary Clinton in the past two days will ask his/her self if this where the same Clinton of few months ago during the campaign! that do or die political spirit is not American atall. At a point I wasn't even sure if  it was Bill or the wifethat was running agaist Obama! that why I hate politrick!
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
tope2000:

There is too much negative energy in this thread
haba
don't wish your fellow black man bad
Dont hate, congratulate

I don't stand for phoniness.

The typical argument.

You want to call it hate be my guest.
Re: Obama Will Lose by Mamajama(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
@merge please start thinking with your head and not your leg.  How will Obama loose to McCain ?  the selection of the GOP female VP candidate is an insult to  any female that vote for GOP.

This just shows how desperate they  to steal this election like they did in the past.

They are failing to realise that the whole country is moving for change and we can not be intimidated this time around.

what policies does GOP has beside sending troops to invade IRAQ?

OBAMA is bigger than life and this election is not about OBAMA, its all about CHANGE
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
toluxa1:

Atooo

same way with this post.

Well someone else will understand this post that all that matter in the end.  cheesy
Re: Obama Will Lose by Mamajama(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2008
People need to really start thinking and stop paying attention to the polarize and infiltrated media.  Clinton had 18 million voters right?

If each one of the 18 million voters she had truly care about her and donate $1  to reduce her debt,  she would be better off, why was she only able to raise $2  last month?

The wind of change is blowing and  we are all united to move OBAMA  into the white house.

The GOP cant even get 10,000  people to watch McCain nominate his VP.  go figure
Re: Obama Will Lose by dgratrock: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2008
prince_onx:

Anybody that listen to Bill and Hilary Clinton in the past two days will ask his/her self if this where the same Clinton of few months ago during the campaign! that do or die political spirit is not American atall. At a point I wasn't even sure if  it was Bill or the wifethat was running agaist Obama! that why I hate politrick!

every time i pray the almighty to help us in nigeria to to this level grow to this level where politics will no longer be do-or-die; where all the do-or-die politicians will come to their senses. ashe fene fene, ashe denden!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

Well that life there always someone else that can understand incomprehensible post.
so sorry , I will try to write in Pidgin english next time.

please if someone other than Merge did not get what I was saying then let me know too.

Hello anyone?
Re: Obama Will Lose by Mamajama(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2008
Amazing how the GOP are saying OBAMA  is not ready to lead, and yet they picked a woman that is not known beyond Alaska?

How many people on nairaland or in USA even know who this woman  is?  this selection shows nothing but desperation to get Clinton voters and it will backfire watch

She has more experience catching fish than dealing with foreign policy or national affairs

Joe will demolish her in debate
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
morpheus24:

so sorry , I will try to write in Pidgin english next time.

please if someone other than Merge did not get what I was saying then let me know too.

Hello anyone?

You can not even write in plain English that makes sense what else Pidgin english
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2008
Mamajama:

Amazing how the GOP are saying OBAMA  is not ready to lead, and yet they picked a woman that is not known beyond Alaska?

How many people on nairaland or in USA even know who this woman  is?  this selection shows nothing but desperation to get Clinton voters and it will backfire watch

She has more experience catching fish than dealing with foreign policy or national affairs

Joe will demolish her in debate

I rather have the inexperience on the VP side of the ticket rather than the presidential side.
Re: Obama Will Lose by morpheus24: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
merge:

You can not even write in plain English that makes sense what else Pidgin english

This woman you are finding my trouble oh!

You will not like it oh!

You want us to put a vote to it.

All those who think my statment doesn't make sense vote Hillary

all those who say it does. Vote Obama. Shikena.
Re: Obama Will Lose by merge(f): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
morpheus24:

This woman you are finding my trouble oh!

You will not like it oh!

You want us to put a vote to it.

All those who think my statment doesn't make sense vote Hillary

all those who say it does. Vote Obama. Shikena.

What trouble oooooooooooooh lol
Re: Obama Will Lose by Mamajama(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
@merge are you even a citizen? are you qualify to vote? how can you vote for a man that does not know how many houses he owns?

if your excuse for voting for GOP is because of Clinton then you are pathetic and when you loose that job and you cant afford to buy gas for your car. don't come here crying
Re: Obama Will Lose by ssRhino: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hillary has too many baggages that will not help Obama, and they have spread too much of their linen in da public while agaisnt each other, so better to be something else in the Obama team rather than being a VP.
Re: Obama Will Lose by princeonx: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2008
Gbam!
Re: Obama Will Lose by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
Oh Please, I know many people who own so many more houses than mcCain does and have to count to get the right number. There is a Nigerian dude who is a Nurse in new jersey but has about 5 houses which he rents out.
Re: Obama Will Lose by theopops: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2008
If you are woman and an Hillary supporter and you vote for McCain, because he picked a female VP, you have just accepted to be called names, e.g. stupid, emotional etc. Reason, this female vp stands for nothing that Hillary stood/stands for. You have just proven that a white, old man thinks you are retarded and you can't think for yourself. Seriously, I will wish you never voted for any president of this country. Shows you are only voting for gender, not for substance.

Now, if you vote for McCain because you love what he represents and stands for, thats another thing.

I am a Republican. I was undecided, until this morning at work, when a co-worker told us that Sarah was McCain's pick. This was at 7am, even before it was announced. We all scrambled at our computers to google who she was. At that point I made up my mind.

Obama will not lose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Video Of Lawmaker, Madison Cawthorn, Thrusting His Manhood In Man's Face In Bed / South Africans Dead Pose Challenge, Check Out The Scary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.