Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,304 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

D - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / D (487 Views)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
Am
Re: D by yaris(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
I see u are my namesake. You are also lookin 4 a girl wit good heart. No heart disease, i believe. Good luck. At this age what has happened to the adventure of walking up to a girl face to face to get a date. But b4 you do take them to the doctor to confirm that the heart is 'good'
Re: D by idocare(f): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2008
I already went the Nigerian route once, and he showed me that my showing him affection was taken for weakness, and he ran all over me. What surprised me that most is that I believe his family helped in his decitful behavior.
Re: D by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2008
It is real nt deception, give me a chance and i will suprise u

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching For Real Friends / Geta Text Mate. / Whats Your Favourite Pick-up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.