Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Old Deaf Couple: Dat Use Amazin Signs: By Diamonleda - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Old Deaf Couple: Dat Use Amazin Signs: By Diamonleda (732 Views)

Akpos And D Deaf Kitchen / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: / Amazin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Old Deaf Couple: Dat Use Amazin Signs: By Diamonleda by diamonleda(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2008
There was a semi driver,drivin down an old country while it was rainin outside.All of a sudden his truck brakes down,so he goes to look for the nearest house to use a phone.Before knocking on the door he peers inside,and he sees a old lady in a rocking chair squeezing her titties and and old man standing infront of her holding an umbrella jacking off.The truck driver decides not to disturb them and goes to the next house.He looks in and sees a young woman.So he says’’ok’’.Well, he knocks and she answers the door,he says’’may i use your phone?my truck is broke down and its raining,i was gonna use your neighbors phone but they seemed to be busy.’’The lady then asks’’oh really?what where they doing?’’So he then tells her, She says’’Oh! thats the old deaf couple,she was telling her husband to go milk the cows,and the man was telling her,Bleep you its raining’’

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Report / Ribadu Shows Up In His Spanish Villa / Movies In Minutes - The Grudge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.