Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,241 members, 7,950,313 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

5linx A Business For You If You Are Tired Of Your Income And Poverty - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5linx A Business For You If You Are Tired Of Your Income And Poverty (639 Views)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank / Build Your Online Income And Traffic Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5linx A Business For You If You Are Tired Of Your Income And Poverty by moradekemi: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2008
Good news,, for every one who want to have increase ,financially  .
A new I T Technology ,just came in to Nigeria  and in next few months it will be at the hit of it
it an opportunity for you and me to break through in life

it is all about a VOIP-----VOICE OVER INTERNET  PROTOCOL WHICH IS THE NEXT LEVEL PHONE IS GOING TO
you have an advantage of getting a percentage of money paid on each phone that is bought through you
apart from your residual income

when MTN came in you are not aware  but this one is giving you an opportunity to be a partner
you can imagine how much some one that is a   partner to MTN make over every card you scratch   FOR DATAILS CONTACT KEMI ON 08039760392[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Over $100 Monthly From 100% Free Money Programs / How To Make At Least #65,000 In A Week Through Customized Message Sender / Stylists & Apprentice Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.