Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,099 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dark Knight! Hot! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dark Knight! Hot! (853 Views)

Trailer Of "Awakening": A Nigerian Dark Thriller / Knight Rider: Kitt Spec Breakdown! / The Dark Knight Rises Better Than The Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Knight! Hot! by oreoluwa(f): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2008
I WATCHED DARK KNIGHT @ D CINEMAS SOME DAYS AGO AND IT WS REALLY COOL,
SOOOOOOOOOOOO IF YOU HAVE WATCHED IT WAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT,
DAT GUY JOKER! COOL.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by timbabng(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2008
very nice movie wink
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by Seun(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
"Why so serious?" (I'm yet to watch it but I got the script somewhere. I have to watch it soon!)
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by JeSoul(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
There are a couple of threads already created that sing its praises . . . I LOVED it and think it's the best movie of 08. Non-stop, heart-racing action.

Remember the scene when he switched to the Bike from his car and made that sick turn off the wall? shocked cheesy that got me off my seat!!! just plain sick!
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by bami1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
dat film is simply fab.

can't wait 4 d dvd.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by disease(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
If you have not seen this movie, then you are missing out men. cheesy
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by ExInferis(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
its mediocre, some will even say crap.

batman doing batty things, check

joker doing baddy things, check

theres a love interest, check

action is nothing outstanding, just dejavu, check

bad guy gets caught (predictably) in the end, check

just your average batman flick overhyped.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by A40(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
One of my best films this year and we have not seen that many good films this year i am not a movie freak but Dark Knight was cool.Heath Ledger why did you have to go so soon?
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by Raymond88(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2008
I just watched the screener and i have to say that was a hell of a movie!! If Heath Ledger doesn't get an Oscar for his performance in that movie. . . . ow well.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by ChiBabe2(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
i think the movie was good but better only because Heath was in it. I don't like that chik though, Maggie Gyllenhall. She not pretty at all. but **no spoilers pls**and Joker was so funny this time around. Waaaaay more personality
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by zerocool(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2008
The Joker Guy is dead now. Died from character disorder immediately following the shooting of the movie. The Joker character he acted in the movie got way into his normal life.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by idupaul: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2008
zerocool:

The Joker Guy is dead now. Died from character disorder immediately following the shooting of the movie. The Joker character he acted in the movie got way into his normal life.

shut up heath died of prescibed drugs complication.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by Raymond88(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2008
zerocool:

People love starting shit!!
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by ExInferis(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

PRESCRIPTION drugs, you mean. no one specifically prescribed them to him, which is why his former girlfriend is being questioned over their being in his possession. many people suspect foul play.
Re: Dark Knight! Hot! by zerocool(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

PRESCRIBED DRUG COMPLICATION!! , my foot, Laugh at urself for wat you just wrote. Is this the 1st time his doctor will be prescribing to him? OR his doctor doesn't know the right dose he requires? Spare me, guy, that reason is all-false and crap.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Wahala / Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional / Isabel In El Cuerpo Del Ceseo/second Chance Telenova Finds Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.