Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring (702 Views)

What is your Most Boring Sport Ever? / Your Most Exciting And Boring FIFA World Cup / Away Goal Rule During Extra Time Is Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring by Jascobee: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2008
Folks,i just think it's the spirit of unprofessionalism that is troubling HITV.I couldn't get to watch any match scheduled for today[sunday} throughout.the whole sport channels were scrambled.
Even when they telecast the matches live,the nigerian sport analysts on the programme  are very boring and know next to nothing about analysis.
I don't get to watch the channels until weekends because most of the channels are very boring.
They need to spend good money on their facilities and recruit personnel that know their onions about sport analysis.what do u guys think?
Re: Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring by nyabinghi(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2008
HITV sucks, i am not suprised cos Naija self suck
Re: Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring by femzy(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2008
The Sunday issue was general.How on earth could they have deprived Nigerians of watching the EPL for any reasons.Can you just imagine if twas like a Man U- Arsenal game of some sort? grin grin ;DFor almost every gadget, they should have backups just incase.

As for me they really fumbled because the main reason for the paytv company is the premiership and why on earth aren't they supposed to know that weekends is their only if not important job days.From Mon - Fri who cares about them.na only to splash the screen with mode of payment during matches, That Sat & Sun should be their most important working days,
Re: Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring by DaJunta(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2008
nyabinghi:

HITV sucks, i am not suprised because Naija self suck

[size=20pt]Nyabinghi also SUCKS[/size]

U be correct mental case, How dare u say that Naija sucks angry
Re: Hitv Is Rubbish And Boring by A40(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
Tell us something we dont know man!! Even a caveman can tell that HITV sucks

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Adebayor Look So Much Like Kanu Nwankwo? / Ronaldinho: Footballer Of The Decade. / With The Recent Incident In Angola,do You Think The Tourney Should Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.