Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) (654 Views)

The Gift Given To Dennis The Gulder Ultimate Man / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!! / Micheal Jackson In Danfo $ Molue 911 Bus ! (2) (3) (4)

Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by ginky: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2008
For those of you guys who don't know Mike grin grin grin, he is the one that won the coveted crown of the 2008 edition of Gulder Ultimate Search.This thread is for those to make their comments concerning him. As for me,he has been my best contestant right from the very beginning.

INCASE YOU GUYS ARE STILL WONDERING WHO HE IS undecided, HE IS THE GIANT OF THE JUNGLE AND IS ABOUT 6 FOOT 7 INCHES TALL. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by lysaa(f): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
take this thread outa here or we kick it to the curb. .u don't want us to make a joke out of him for real. .he is too cool for that.
Re: Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2008
Eya pele ohhh poster. I only know Michael Jackson, Michael J Fox, Michaell Jordan, Michael-Angelo, Michael Buble and Michael Wong (my cousin)
Re: Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by spenchuks(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2008
. . . even michael tyson, michael jordan and michael west lipsrsealed
Re: Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by Gabry(f): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2008
Oh yeah. and those monkeys as well
Re: Who Likes Micheal Nwachukwu? (2008 Ultimate Man) by ginky: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
Sorry guys.I didn't know that I posted this thread on the wrong column.
lysaa:

take this thread outa here or we kick it to the curb. .u don't want us to make a joke out of him for real. .he is too cool for that.

Iysaa,you know you don't need to be rude.

College N Women! / Arrested For Laughing ;d / You Can Take It With You