Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) (623 Views)

A New Internet Business Idea. / A New Internet Is Coming / New Internet Cafe With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) by custodian: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2008
THE IS AN INTERNET(ONLINE) CHARITY WHERE YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET FREE MONEY SPEND IT ANYHOW AND STILL COME BACK FOR MORE AND MORE AND IS STILL FREE WITH NO POLICE OR EFCC TRAILING YOU.EVEN YOUR 70 YRS G. PARENT CAN DO IT.
SEND YOUR MAIL TO a3adele@yahoo.com.
Re: New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) by landhouse: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hi there,

give more details pls.
Re: New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) by Holyrule(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
Yes man,give more details.
Re: New Internet Charity(guaranteed Fund) by custodian: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2008
To start let me congratulate you for requesting this material which i consider the solution to the struggle of many questions which i have asked myself some times ago after i attended the first seminar on forex. How do i get money to buy laptop, How do get to pay for internet connection monthly, How do

i get money to open a domicciliary account of $150 minimum and lastly How do i open a live account of at least $500 after about seven to ten months of Demo Trading, all these question leads me to start searching of a way on how to get something to buy and sell and get paid on the internet but

surprisingly i ended up with buying and selling nothing and getting paid only for ready made materials and applications which are there only just for me follow the step by step which you are going to learn how to do too , this takes me about four years to master it and am prepared to give it to you in

details and start making millions of dollars just like i do.

IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT TOO

PLR

In this serties how to make free money online without spending a dime and still go back for more
and more i will be revealing to you what will transform your life from day one that you start

implementing these secret till the end of your life because this is what a lot of people that knows it call money making machine and like i said that all you need is only applications and nothing more no theory and no hassle all you need to do is follow my step to step applications and you shall be making

millions of naira starting from now let me not talk much stories and go straight to the point.I will be sharing with you what is known as PLR before showing what is PLR which u can use to rake-in millions of dollars faster, let me first tell u what is PLR

Free articles for endless free PLR

Here is a Free Article for endless free plr. As the internet lucrativeness increases, people are looking for every means to partake of its benefits. Some people are yet to believe in the lucrative nature of the internet. There are so many the internet could bring to one (you). Financially freedom, primarily is

the major thing the internet offers. Most of which is through PLRs

What are PLR (Private Label Rights)

These are rights to softwares, ebooks, reports and access to membership sites offering these materials to the internet marketers, either starting off online or the regular internet marketer. These materials come free. While in some of them, you do not need to register / subscribe, others will want to

subscribe in order to send your password detail to gain access in the members alone area. These PLR are usually gotten through Giveaway Events.

But the problem about this is that when you subscribe to so many of them, you receive so much emails from them making it almost impossible to read through their letters/follow up emails. At the end, you are not coordinated likewise your information and your inbox becomes full of unread messages. So, if I must say anything to this, subscribe to ones that gives access to many PLR with little subscription.

The wonderful thing about giveaways is that you are given the right to sell the PLR you download. The internet marketers involved have actually done the whole work for you guys. They make sure the information they are giving out is effective, practical and easy to grasp and understand.
WHAT IS PLR

PLR simply mean private label right, it is all about how to become a faster authur on the internet without spending a dime by making limited or unlimted changes to specific or all part of of an e-books, video content, audio content, digital content, softwares and so on these changes include changing the

title of the product, editing the pre-writen sales letter, putting your name as the authur, adding or removing and editing the content of the rpoduct, using your desire ecover, embedding your affiliates links and you can buy a ready made product which you can change the authurs name rebrand it and make

money from it.To buy you might be thinking i am going against my promise but NO it is if you which, if you a busy person or someone like me, i will not say lazy because all i want from the net is money that no EFCC and police will not chase me so i will go for the free ones,rebrand and exchange it for money

but if you decide to buy what you will buy believe me is not up to five hundred naira and you make millions of naira from it.Now let us talk about what kind of plr materials you pick.To pick any materials u should consider that it has a quality content and good graphics that will make money, now what do you
need to become a super authur.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm Nursery Business / Introducing Wireless Errands / Are U Serious About Making Money Online This Year? If Yes, Then U Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.