Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? (859 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband? / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by slyk2(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
i cant do without my family.

is my wife different from my family?
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by timbabng(m): 2:57am On Sep 02, 2008
once you are married, she becomes part of your family
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by ima1(f): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2008
if you are both married then she is your family, the bible says a man shall leave his family and cleave to his wife and both shall become one, as long as you decide to say i do, you are now responsible for someone else's life, this woman is putting her life in your hands so she should come first, she is and should now be a top priority, because your future and happiness depends on her.
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2008
ima1:

if you are both married then she is your family, the bible says a man shall leave his family and cleave to his wife and both shall become one, as long as you decide to say i do, you are now responsible for someone else's life, this woman is putting her life in your hands so she should come first, she is and should now be a top priority, because your future and happiness depends on her.

Very well put. cool
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by chisomquee: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
after god,your wife and everything shall be added to you.
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by kemisuga(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
Your wife is also part of your family, thats why she changes her surname to bear your family name.
Re: Is My Wife Differnt From My Family? by prettyreal(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
your wife is your family,infact your are going to start and build your own family with her. The question if she is part of ur family shouldn't come at all cos she is not part, she and ur kids make up ur first family.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Muslims Sentence Nigerian Polygamist To Death For Polygamy? / My Dad Does Not Trust Me: What Do You Suggest? / Xmas Hamper For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.