Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ajah Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ajah Issue (1779 Views)

Lekki-ajah-awoyaya Worst Hit With Traffic In Lagos / Plots Of Land For Sale At Okun Ajah / Mehn: Is Ajah Always Dis Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajah Issue by omoonile2: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2006
HELLO ALL,

WHAT IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA, ESPECIALLY LAGOS STATE BECAUSE I CANNOT UNDERSTAND,
THE AREA I AM TALKING ABOUT IS AJAH. WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING TO THE AJAH CRISIS, THE OLUMEGBONS ARE CLEARLY USING POWER TO TERRORISE THE INDIGENES OF AJAH, I THINK A TERRORISM LAW SHOULD BE INVENTED IN NIGERIA, SUCH GROUPS SUCH AS THE OLUMEGBONS SHOULD BE LOCKED UP INDEFINIATELY,

TO ANY OLUMEGBON THAT COMES ACROSS THIS MESSAGE, THERE IS A GOD OKAY, SO WHATEVER YOU DO GOD IS WATCHING, AND THERE IS A JUDGEMENT DAY AND EVERY HUMAN WOULD BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO GIVE ACCOUNT PERTAINING WHAT THEY DONE ON EARTH SO FAR, FROM STEALING OTHER PEEPS PROPERTY TO KILLING, REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND,

PEACE,
Re: Ajah Issue by woleprof(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2006
I think some people re above the law in this country, if not y should this act of oppression are allowed to be perpetrated.

i believe God is above us, let him give unto us the judgement that suits us.

Ase!!
Re: Ajah Issue by Shagari2(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2006
Who/what are olumegbons?
Re: Ajah Issue by omoonile2: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2006
The olumegbons are just a group of peeps who claim to be family members. They came from nowhere wanting to claim the whole land in the ajah area from the original ajah indigenes,
Re: Ajah Issue by Zamfara(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2006
I believe it's high time for the Ajah residents to hang up and fight against it. Are the Olumegbons above d law? There was a time a visited a friend there and i couldn't believe what i heard, "series of gun shots"
Re: Ajah Issue by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
That particular fight in Ajah has been raging for far too long and innocent people die for nothing, like a family who lost their kid who out of fear left her guardians custody and ran into the Lekki Expressway just in front of the market, she got crushed instantly, I think the step the Lagos state govt is taking is just perfect, annex the land, then everybody will rest. cheesy
Re: Ajah Issue by clocky(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2006
This is another case of a lawless society called nigeria
Re: Ajah Issue by woleprof(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2006
may the lord deliver us from the modern incarceration
Re: Ajah Issue by Chxta(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
I wrote about the fight in Ajah over a month ago. . .
Re: Ajah Issue by classiqkid(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
Ok Im am not an OLUMEGBON But there my family friends sha and yup your right what they are doing is wrong.And Ajah is a nice place but to many people are moving there it will soon be a cat and dog place.It kinda reminds me of dolphin estate
Re: Ajah Issue by woleprof(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2006
classiqkid:

Ok I'm am not an OLUMEGBON But there my family friends sha and yup your right what they are doing is wrong.And Ajah is a nice place but to many people are moving there it will soon be a cat and dog place.It kind of reminds me of dolphin estate

HUIMMMMMMMM
Re: Ajah Issue by classiqkid(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2006
Kini UMM?
Re: Ajah Issue by woleprof(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
u showed a bit of sentiment on this issue

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think This Lady Is On Bout? / Can One Bang Gets A Mature Lady Pregnant? / 8 Unbelievable Sex Injuries That Sent People To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.