Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,347 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Never Buy Umds Again! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Never Buy Umds Again! (934 Views)

Pes 09, God Of War 3 Umds / Does Anyone Know How Much I Can Get Psp umds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy Umds Again! by felaola(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
Are you tired of buyin cds for your psp? Get any psp game of your choice for just 1000 naira!
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by iykedee: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
hmmmmmmmmm, I smell a rat!!!!!!!!
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by ogagusps3: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
Really How?
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by felaola(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2008
Its pretty easy, Just name the game that you want and i would send it to you, either via mail or i burn it on cd and send to you. The games are available in .cso and .iso format. So you can just put them in ur memory card and play directly.
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by A2J(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2008
hahahahaha, what about me giving them out for free?, you didnt rip them yourself in the first place, why charge for it when you got it free also.

I can offer you games too or even tell you how to go about downloading the games yourself, the only price is: Must have a fast internet because it will be large file size.

Want it? reply here and i will show you.
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by felaola(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2008
That is really interesting, i would love to hve that link where i can download the games for free. I am giving mine out for a fee because i have a site where i subscribe and i have also bought a lot of umd's and ripped them. So please i would love to know a site where i can download these games for free, TANX
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by makavele: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2008
try http://www.pspblender.com/

i signed up there for a relatively small fee, but got lots of games, demos, wallpapers and themes, that a psp really needs.
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by A2J(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2008
felaola:

That is really interesting, i would love to hve that link where i can download the games for free. I am giving mine out for a fee because i have a site where i subscribe and i have also bought a lot of umd's and ripped them. So please i would love to know a site where i can download these games for free, TANX

oh, so you want me to give you the link free now and you still go ahead to alaba to sell them? anyway, i sure can give them link but like i say, you will need fast internet coz the files will be big and also a rapidshare premium account (am sure you know what rapidshare is used for smiley
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by Henry234(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ever since i got to know about torrent, downloading any file are very very simple,

Downloading iso and cso are very cheap and easy with torrent.

But i dont see any reason why an iso or cso should be sold at 1k,

Well try using torrent guys, !!!
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by grock1(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2008
Dont pay 4 iso files. .just go to www.pspisoz.com. . Free games r there. .
Re: Never Buy Umds Again! by chyke07: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2008
A2j, how are u? My name is chuks. I saw ur post on d free psp stuff. Pls, i need ur assistance. I have just bought a psp, i dnt have any game yet but i have 2 movie disks and a 1gb memory stick. I dnt have d latest software version. Pls, i knw u can help me out. U can call or text my number(07038883919) my email address is : chukschuks77@yahoo.com. U can also add me to ur list via d above email address if u use yahoo messenger. Hoping 2 hear frm u. Pls reply!

(1) (Reply)

My 15 Year Love Affair With Computer Games: An Eternal Matrimony / Where Can I Get A Flash Cart To Buy For The Nintendo Ds / Make Assault More Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.