Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

More Questions On Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Questions On Domiciliary Account (711 Views)

How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Questions On Domiciliary Account by jerseyguy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
Thanks to all that have provided answers to openning a domiciliary account. Here are additional questions:

(a) What are the necessary documentations to transfer money in/out of Nigeria?
(b) What are the EFCC/CBN limits on transfers? Is EFCC limit same/different from CBN?
(c) Are the documentations and amount limits different from personal/business use? (An example here is: if I need to transfer, say, $25,000 as partial towards buying a property. This is a high amount for personal transfer as opposed to a business transfer.)

I guess GTB is the consensus winner in terms of service with Ecobank running second for me. I will be arriving home in early September, can anyone recommend the best GTB branch to go to open a DOM account? Or are the staffs in all branches well trained that I can go to any branch? I would rather go to a branch that is familiar with the process of opening/closing DOM accounts, and can answer most of my question without having to make a call!
Re: More Questions On Domiciliary Account by keneijezie: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hey Guys,

We are currently doing a research for a new book- Nigerian Banks: The Internet & The 21st Century and doing this will require some analysis from input gotten from you.

To this effect we are currently conduction three (3) polls and would welcome your input. Click each link below to access each poll:

1. Which Bank do you use extensively?http://www.blujeanstechnologies.com/polls/Poll1.html
   2. Do you use your Bank's Internet Banking Service to Transfer money between your account and other accounts within the bank?http://www.blujeanstechnologies.com/polls/Poll2.html
   3. Would you readily pay for goods or services by using your Bank's Internet Banking Service to Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts within the bank?http://www.blujeanstechnologies.com/polls/Poll3.html

We look forward to your contribution.

P.S: DO forward this email to at least 5 friends!

Ijezie Kenechukwu Ikenna
kene.ijezie@blujeanstechnologies.com
0703 081 2660

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Rich / Ecobank Personality Websit Is Not Opening / Medium Scale Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.