Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,243 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (297988 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Atiku

Good decision my dear. wink  He's not worth your time.

Back to footie issues. I think the biggest problem we had during that match was Essien playing right back. Essien did well, but it would have been much better if he played as an attacking midfielder. Lampard was crap sad. We had no attacking midfielder to feed Drogba and Pizarro the ball. Infact, it was like we were playing with ten men. sad

I also think Kalou had no business on that pitch. We should have played Pizarro and even Joe Cole from the onset(they are more hungry players). I think the result would have been better if we had risked Glen in that right back position and Essien played in the attacking midfield. For pete's sake, how are you supposed to score when the midfielders do not provide the balls?

Overall, our team is very good and the only problem we have is the right back position and injuries. Once Ballack is fit, Lampard would start to sit up as Ballack might start benching him if he doesn't wake up.

I also think we should be more consistent with our players. We can't keep changing defenders. It is too dangerous when there is no consistency in a team. Defenders have to be very used to each other. They need to communicate well. That's the advantage we have when both Terry and Carvalho are playing. With us it's Terry today, Carvalho tomorrow, Alex the next day and Ben haim. sad No consistency. angry
May Gods save us from our injury woes. Amen!

Oh I almost forgot, please ignore those who are making noise about the penalty. When Ronaldo was busy diving and cheating and collecting penalties last season, these silly scummies didn't complain, but now that is Chelsea's turn to get a little luck, everyone is screaming. Ignore these idiots abeg. grin

Everyone has his day! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin

madamu analyst grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2007
Haaaaa

Miss Jeje! grin  Welcome to the party. grin  What do you think about scummies loosing to Man City? grin They're crap aren't they?

If Drogba had as many chances as Donkey had, he'ld have scored.

Tevez is just a work machine. He's crap as a goal scorer! grin grin

I guess he'll wake up at the end of the season when manscum is about to be relegated. That's what he's good at anyway. grin

Mukina you dey crase. grin Gerrout of hia! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
razorr, wagwan

today was da bomb

God bless nland

u guys all made my day, ;
wat more can i say, except to grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
what did i do? cry sad grin grin

Jeje nor shine that teeth here o grin i am not responsible grin grin

Razorr you guys still bribed the ref grin

well Tevez played well. scored 2 goals grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2007
jejelolatu:

today was da bomb

God bless nland

u guys all made my day, ;
what more can i say, except to grin grin grin grin grin

Ahhh don't worry. There would be more of that o. We would laugh so hard this season at the fall of the scummies. grin
By the way, who are they playing next sef?

Mukina, yea, Tevez scored. . . in his dreams. I hear Faggotson slapped Tevez in the dressing room! shocked
They say he also kicked Hargreaves in his groin! grin cheesy

Infact, gist reaching me says he beat almost everybody up, out of frustration! grin Even Nanny! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2007
gay was so angry. his chewing flew out of his mouth and to the glaziers grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
Naaaa Muki. That's not what I heard o. I heard that as he was trying to throw a kick at Tevez at some point, he accidentally hit Malcolm Glazer in the groin. shocked
Glazer is now in the hospital. I heard his willy came off! shocked grin

Faggotson is in serious trouble. Sir or no Sir. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2007
shocked Razorr nor spoil me o grin

My hubby is online now grin

I am a good girl grin

but wait where did you get that news? grin grin

heard gay will be sacked or loaned grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
Haaaaa Muki, forget gay. Old age is beginning to set in. grin Scummies shouldn't worry, They'll retire him soon. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal
Its ok  
Its really ok  grin
I hear Tevez is good at fighting relegation battles  tongue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Nigga Somze,

That was HARSH.
A whole TEVEZ? He will come good when Rooney gets back.
Its fuckery but it could have been worse if u guys had won at Anfield.
Liverpool played u guys to a PULP.
Did u see Torres
Made Ben Haim look like a £1 defender.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
somze:

Jackal
Its ok
Its really ok grin
I hear Tevez is good at fighting relegation battles tongue grin

Haaa haaa haaa haaa haaaa

I don laugh tire today!

I never dreamed that manscum would lose to City! shocked Infact, its like I'm dreaming! shocked

Manscum is doomed! grin cheesy

The title race is now between Chelsea and Liverpool. But Chelsea would win. We just need to tighten up some loose ends. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
Torrez went through ben faster than the speed of light.
The whole team almost made a mockery of Chelsea.
Thank God for Referees  wink
Some one up there wears blue
I'm out man, going on some sort of sabatical
Laterz
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
Razorr:

Haaa haaa haaa haaa haaaa

I don laugh tire today!

I never dreamed that manscum would lose to City! shocked Infact, its like I'm dreaming! shocked
I never dreamt that either,
Was praying for a draw, only to see things go this way and against the run of play.
Seriously the gods were blue grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
somze:

I never dreamt that either,
Was praying for a draw, only to see things go this way and against the run of play.
Seriously the gods were blue grin

Yea. Drogba's Ivorian jazz really worked today! Haa haa haa grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Somze,

Sabatical?
Why would u go on leave when ur team is on TOP.
I need someone i can shit and spew on when u start crumbling.
Dont u go anywhere . , . . . . . .I wont let u cos i gast to take ma REVENGE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2007
They are against Tottenham next. That is where they know they have lost the league. Hopefully we win portsmouth and we will be 8points ahead. With arsenal at the emirates, liverpool at anfield and Chelsea at the BRIDGE. They've lost nine points already.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Nateevs

Naaaaa

When we beat Portsmouth, we'll have 10 points. grin
Hopefully City would lose their next match and we'll take our rightful position at the top of the table. grin

Tottenham would deal with this Manscum team. Did you see their last match? shocked 4-nil! shocked grin

It's now looking like Chelsea and Liverpool are the major contenders for this season's title. I warned Manscum that they shouldn't have won the community shield, but they didn't listen. That Shield brings a curse with it. grin Now they're in trouble! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2007
Razorr I did not just hear the tottenham score I watched the match live. Those guys are over the top. They play football at an incredible pace. And they did not have Berbatov.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ nateevs,

Is it the same SPURS we walloped 4-0 at White Hart Lane last season with BERBATOV?
We gladly await em at OT.
The revival starts next Saturday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Nateevs

Manscum is without Ronaldo and rooney. They are not the same team that beat Tottenham last season. grin

Infact, at the moment, any determined team can beat Manscum, even Sunderland grin. Manscum's a broken team. grin
Tottenham would hurt them real bad. Mark my words and feel free to quote me anytime. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Jackal

You will hear wennnnnnnnnnn. Believe you cannot cope with the way those guys unleash attack. You think it is like Man City that did not have shots on goal. You will not believe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
Razorr

I definitely agree with you. They are without Ronaldo and Rooney. They are not the same team. They will not score and they will concede a handful.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ nateevs,

I dunno any team today that can outplay United in the league.
United is the shiznit apart from finding the net and that cant be the story for a whole season.
You should know sooner or later, the goals will FLOW and once they flow . . . . .Y'all will be GRILLED.
Bring on SPURS . . . . . . .They are our whipping team.
I cant remember the last time SPURS won at OT in the Premiership . . . . . IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2007
Haaa nateevs, let's take it easy on these guys. Let's not give Jackal and co more heart trauma.
I heard that emergency wards are full of manscum patients right now.
Most of them are suffering from heart problems. If you've noticed, they're conspiciously absent from N/L. grin

More tears will flow next weekend! I can't wait! grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
Oh Nateevs, I almost forgot to add. Please ignore Jackal. He's been spitting bullocks since. His brain has gone numb since their defeat. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
Buncha tweeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant understand why a chic who aint blonde can be so dumb.
Must be a BRAIN DAMAGE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

Buncha tweeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant understand why a chic who aint blonde can be so dumb.
Must be a BRAIN DAMAGE.

Nateevs see what I'm saying?

Ignore him. grin cheesy wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by coolkaboom(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
man mi, na BABA GOD save our blushes make we yan true.we were outplayed and out-thot for long spells during this last game.i'm puttin d ref on my xmas mailing list for d awoof penalty he dashed us, thank God say lampard no spill am.i no defend am again, that guy needs a long vac, where Ballack sef?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ coolkaboom,

Thanx for ur objective analysis.
Apparently some of ur ninny fans cant speak the truth like u do.
Lampard was nowhere until the penalty kick but he struck the ball well.
Keeper had no chance.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
It was definitely an awoof penalty. We thank God. We know sometime in the future we will pay for it but it is football. Last season there were instances where you shouldn't have had 3 points but thanks to the referee. So na so e be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.