Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (298708 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2008
slimnike:

I guess the boys should just win that one against spurs, because that's the only way we can save our head from that cup disgrace.

yes o
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2008
this sis a big opportunity for us to take the lead.

Bolton needs to fight very hard to get out of relegation - manu's attack has been shocked shocked against teams our 'woeful' performances have produced result

against. Both games will be played at the same time- so manu might fire up should they hear we are trashing t'ham

All the same, 2nd position should be safe by wednesday cool cool cool cool woeful performance or not!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2008
mustay,

how do you intend getting us to 2nd position by Wednesday ? beat the spuds 5 nil ?
not entirely the kind of result i'd be expecting from the WHL.

anyways, i think we can do the spuds in this time. they seem to have their mojos up whenever they see us.
i just wish AG would read some blogs and forum posts cos his ideas are really scary !

and let me not forget to show gratitude to the arse; we really appreciate their help tongue

on to the spuds; bank another 3 !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2008
nah!

we can trash t'ham 12 nil and topple manu off the table. tongue tongue

infact we would be helped should bolton beat 'em grin grin grin

after wed, arsenal has to face us in their next match in the premiership and manu face liverpool,

[size=18pt]so the ball is in our court![/size]

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by icezik1(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2008
I'm kinda nervous that Avram Grant is the one leading us at this crucial period, if it was Mourinho I'd be sure we'd carry the league but with Grant , ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Ice - Zik

I do understand how you feel . . . AG could turn out funny when we need it most. . . butI have been relishing this opportunity when we met Liverpool . . . but we drew with Liverpool and l8r on to portsmouth and we lost the opportunity. . . and again against one of the big four. .

The difference this time however is that we are playing at home and there have been series of disappointments. . . . The boys I think can raise the bar . . . . beating Tottenham and Arsenal is not an impossible thing at all. . . . If we go up 2 goals against Arsenal, it's over. . We just have to do the job of beating Spurs and Arsenal. . if we succeed which I think we can . . . it puts us a whole 3 pts above Arsenal. . which also dents their aspirations and confidence to chase. . . Plus we still have these fixtures coming up . .

Arsenal Vs Liverpool
Liverpool vs ManU
Arsenal v ManU

each one of them having two matches against one another . . which could all end in draws. . .if that happens it means they all drop four points each . . . . and we have relatively easy fixtures coming up plus the renewed spirit of being able to do something with the season will enable us go into every match including ManU picking up max points. . .

It's vvery possible . . . It's very very possible. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ nateevs,

Beating Arsenal should be a FORMALTY at the Bridge but lets hope Mr Avram Grant does not bottle it again.
If he goes 4-3-3 against Arsenal, u shall get BEATEN . . . make no mistakes about it.
Arsenal will come to the Bridge and play their 4-5-1. . . . . They will play Hleb in the hole and Adebayor as the lone striker.

5 midfielders will easily over-run Chelsea's 3 and your defence will be under constant attacks unless u use your normal direct method.
Pumping long balls to Drogba might not work on the day because Gallas might want to prove a point to the Chavs.
However, if u play 4-4-2  with 2 good CMs in Mikel, Essien, Makelele, Lampard and Ballack. . . You will bully Flamini/Fab4 to submission.
Arsenal always find it difficult to string passes when u hurry em or pressure em into elementary mistakes. . . .

Carrick, Anderson and Park did that when we clubbed em 4-0 in february.
You have got better players that can do that as well so the midfield is yours,  . . your defence is also stronger than theirs so Adebayor will freeze.
Their greatest threat is set-pieces. . . . .Carvalho n Terry have to be on top of their game but all i can see is a HOME WIN for y'all.
If Drogba shows 40% of his ability, then your 3 points is sure but don't let ARSENAL boss the midfield.
Allow em a yard and they will punish ya. . . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by icezik1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Chacal

You're giving me hope. I hope this hope does not get dashed By Grant.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
Two make or break matches as we aproach a very delicate part of the season. . . . Throughout the season we have followed our team with all sorts of feelings . . losing when we epecially needed not to. . . .

We however have been presented a good ourselves as formaidable in the fray of things. . Should this elude us, we won't ever have it this way again. . A win tomorrow against Spurs marks the beginning of something great. . . . How I wish the Manager and the players can come together for this once and understand the need to be supportive of one another. . . . .

I really do hope that by the end of tomorrow we'l be level on pts with the leaders of the league (Both) and into the game on Sunday where we have a solid opportunity t disperse them for good. . .

I wil be here waiting and hoping . . . waiting and hoping we do it. . . . . .

Common Chelsea!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debojyde(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2008
We really need to win todays game. Avram Grant should please make the right choices. We need " momentum" and " superdelegates" grin grin grin on our side going to sunday,s match against arsenal.

BLUES FOREVER
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2008
He should start Drogba upfront. Lampard and Ballack in the midfield.

We really need this game in order to be in race for the Premiership title.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2008
yes yes yes, that match is a must win match,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2008
Nateevs,

I agree with you.

I wish the players and coaches would put everything behind and just play for Chelsea.

We must win both games, no doubt.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2008
Men the fear of avRAM is the beginning of wisdom for Us. I just don't have believe in that RAM at all. This is the kind of position JOSE will prove Him self. Well i'm praying for the team Sha. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2008
Anelka is not even in the squad. What is going on?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2008
A draw already, whoa chelsea dont need that y'all. Drogba's fired up finally!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2008
2-1 chelsea. goal by essien. We are blazing up in there!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
by the way who's this guy chacal!!!

great analysis there man
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2008
Chelsea 3 - Spurs 1

Joe Cole just score
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
Now 3 - 2

Berbatov scored
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2008
chelsea had better,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2008
Wow that was awesome

Tot Spur 3 - 3 Chelsea FC

Huddlestone
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debojyde(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2008
I think it was 2 early to take kalou off for alex. why the defensive move when they seem to be going all out for us. Best form of defence for us would have been to step up our attack
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
joe cole gives the lead check that out a reply in 5 mins
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
spuds sef angry

i was hoping it ended like that 3-3 tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debojyde(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
I,m biting my nails. Meanwhile, joe cole is on fire 2day. I hope we win. KAI!!This tension 2 much.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2008
joe baba is off the hook
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2008
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!

ROBBY KEANOOOOOOO!!!! cheesy

CHELSEA GET READY TO BE BEATEN AT HOME COME SUNDAY cheesy

Muppets can't keep a lead to save their souls grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin

only Bolton disappointed me today sad wasn't keeping my hopes high on them sha tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
mukina
dont u have anything better to do?
sharrap jare
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2008
well it off now innit?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2008
It's just a sad day . . . very sad indeed.

We can kiss it goodbye. Hopefully we will give the same kiss to AG at the end of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.