Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (291631 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:41pm On May 11, 2007
its should be why do you fight me all the time? tongue

oya go and post ur pic on that thread . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:05pm On May 11, 2007
ass-nal *rubs chin, trying quite hard to remember who they are*
I think i've seen that name before but cant quite remember them.

@software
Abeg my guy who be ass-nal?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:15pm On May 11, 2007
er err somze mind urself ok cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2007
its ok mukina2, its really ok. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:57pm On May 11, 2007
its aight cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2007
somze:

ass-nal *rubs chin, trying quite hard to remember who they are*
I think i've seen that name before but can't quite remember them.

@software
Abeg my guy who be ass-nal?

Yes o my brother, Ass-nal is one club that escaped from the ZOO, They taught they were Sharp. Not until Chelsea Came and Killed them, Now they are dead in their grave,
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:16pm On May 11, 2007
@software
I'll wait for mukina to go to sleep before i'll throw my weight behind you

@mukina
goodnite arsenal
go to sleep
let the real BALLERS pitch
RIP

Blues, king of London!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2007
somze:

@software
I'll wait for mukina to go to sleep before i'll throw my weight behind you

@mukina
goodnite arsenal
go to sleep
let the real BALLERS pitch
RIP

Blues, king of London!!!

My Brother, dem no dey sleep oo
Muki does not sleep, She is 24 hrs online on NL
So better tell me ur weight now, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:31pm On May 11, 2007
somze cool careful cool

software get help . even Dr Dre and Dr Kit combined could not help you embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2007
mukina2:

somze cool careful cool

software get help . even Dr Dre and Dr Kit combined could not help you embarassed

Muki seems u are tired of me abi? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:26pm On May 13, 2007
[size=16pt]GOAL!!!!! DIDIER DROGBA![/size]

IT LOOKS LIKE DROGBA IS GETTING HIS GOLDEN BOOT AFTERALL! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:39pm On May 13, 2007
My baby (Sahar) has come in to replace Joe Cole. Good one. cheesy cheesy

I didn't want Cole to get a red card with all those fouls!  shocked   shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:45pm On May 13, 2007
Nuno Morais has come in for a piece of the action! Good One Jose! cheesy cheesy Let Mikel rest. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:26pm On May 13, 2007
Ronaldo has nothing on Mr. Drogba!

My sweetheart gets the Premiership Golden Boot!

[size=16pt]I love Chelsea![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 9:56pm On May 13, 2007
nest season u go love, mau or arsenal hehehe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by stanlee244(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2007
yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] we r de tru blues and we'll remain loyal through thick and thin 4 our galant gladiators.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:10pm On May 13, 2007
True Blue!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2007
stanlee244:

yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] we r de tru blues and we'll remain loyal through thick and thin 4 our galant gladiators.
if only that wasn true
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 2:15am On May 14, 2007
nnenneigbo:

if only that wasn true

that was so sick of u angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2007
CHELSEA till i die, ooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:14am On May 14, 2007
For the records:

With United's loss yesterday, Chelsea is still the only team in Premiership history that won the league with more than 90 points!
grin grin grin

Also, Before yesterday's match, Lampard had the highest shot at goal in the premiership - 61. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2007
Blue for Ever
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:25pm On May 14, 2007
have you any wool? tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2007
mukina2:

have you any wool? tongue embarassed tongue

Why are you crying? Awww has arsenal disappointed u again?

Why do you continue putting faith in history that can not be re-awakened? Anyway call this number

0800 - B-L-U-E-T-I-L-L-I-D-I-E
wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2007
Razorr:

For the records:

With United's loss yesterday, Chelsea is still the only team in Premiership history that won the league with more than 90 points!
grin grin grin

Also, Before yesterday's match, Lampard had the highest shot at goal in the premiership - 61. cheesy

AND ARSENAL'S THE ONLY TEAM THAT WENT UNBEATEN FOR A WHOLE SEASON. CHELSEA COULDN'T MANAGE IT. GOT BEATEN BY MANCITY AH grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:10pm On May 14, 2007
somze:

Why are you crying? Awww has arsenal disappointed u again?

Why do you continue putting faith in history that can not be re-awakened? Anyway call this number

0800 - B-L-U-E-T-I-L-L-I-D-I-E
wink

IF ONLY CHELSEA CAN HAVE A HISTORY EH
is not with money or by force
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:36pm On May 14, 2007
nne wink why do you bother at all cheesy

let them be

somze dnt be like software o cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:49pm On May 14, 2007
Wow, arses and manures team join forces to battle CHELSEA.

It only goes as far to point out what is the present and obtainable reality. That chelsea is here to RULE.

So much for we dont have history when we show you our unbeatable records and cups you dont want to see them. Well I can show the arses our BACK TO BACK PREMIERSHIP WIN. I can show the arses that they've not beaten a Chelsea team in either a cup or league tournament since Mourinho sat as the manager of the richest club in the world. Even manure cant whine about this. The arses beat you guys home and away this season and have won the premiership on your own old trafford turf.

As for manures, all i can say for now is that we are building a new history with Jose Mourinho at the helm of it. Since he came into town the ya'll have been running scared stiff. Ha! I cant help laughing. Bribing refs and teams - like that everton crap (now this is just my conspiracy theory). hmmph p-l-e-a-s-e.

You can only beg for a draw on the bridge.
You can only be the BLUES.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:56pm On May 14, 2007
mukina2:

let them be

mukina2:

let them be

you're right
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:38pm On May 14, 2007
mukina where the hell are you? I'm tryin to send u a rhyme. Abi u don go sleep? Wont that be the day grin

Where are u jare?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:43pm On May 14, 2007
somze:

mukina where the hell are you? I'm tryin to send u a rhyme. Abi u don go sleep? Wont that be the day grin

Where are u jare?

i am here grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:46pm On May 14, 2007
Ah dont you sleep? crap, as awake as her manager doin nothin. I'm not through yet. i'll send you the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.