Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,357 members, 7,978,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (32239 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by sleekymag(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2008
Wrong info there on David Oyedepo's birthdate. He was born on September 27 and not December 27.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
@paulipopo
What is your source of reference for the net worth of the mega businesses which you used as examples, as i know that these type of businesses usually keep their accounts a closely guarded secret( they don't believe they are accountable to any one). The figures you posted are mind blowing actually and i believe you have to authenticate them for us to verify the credibilty of the source.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
He pioneered monetization of faith with virtually everything faith related becoming saleable from cleverly packaged messages in the form of mp3, video and audio cassettes, vcd and dvd etc. to paying partnership programmes not forgetting daily devotionals, books, requests for donations, seat bookings, even miracle crusades, the list is endless. Hardly anything faith related which comes out of his stables goes uncharged.

@paulipopo
This is SO TRUE of Christ Embassy. Everything comes at a price. You neglected to mention that his and his wife's pictures are splattered all over everything related to Christ embassy or Love(the)world. In Rhapsody of Realities, their pictures appear on every single page.  Their headquarters in Ikeja looks like a shrine to Chris, with life-sized picture banners and all. And all their "pastors" are clones of him. sometimes i think the "christ" in Christ Embassy is the full form of his name, Chris.  But are you sure they charge for seat bookings?? is the commercialization so absolute?

Also, like kunleOshob has asked, how can we verify the credibility of their net worth like you've estimated?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nwakaibe(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
carmelily:

@paulipopo
This is SO TRUE of Christ Embassy. Everything comes at a price. You neglected to mention that his and his wife's pictures are splattered all over everything related to Christ embassy or Love(the)world. In Rhapsody of Realities, their pictures appear on every single page. Their headquarters in Ikeja looks like a shrine to Chris, with life-sized picture banners and all. And all their "pastors" are clones of him. sometimes i think the "christ" in Christ Embassy is the full form of his name, Chris. But are you sure they charge for seat bookings?? is the commercialization so absolute?

Also, like kunleOshob has asked, how can we verify the credibility of their net worth like you've estimated?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Well, booking of seats at major Christ Embassy is just to have an estimate of attendees. The reason to help the workers provide enough logistics in terms of seats and mobile toilets. No body pays for seat booking.
For the poster, critics will always abound but all our works will be tested by fire.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by AKO1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
Paul may not be able to validate his findings.

It's for the same reason that some of these MOGs keep running away from the press.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by sim4fx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
GOD NEVER CHOOSE PERFECT PEOPLE, but only submissive and available people to get His job done. He uses imperfect people to do perfect desire of His.
David, the King was never a perfect guy, but enjoy God the most and was used of God to do His most desire. Saul that know how to map out his ways suffered the most, while the other with his mistakes but submissiveness enjoy God the most; but also forget that God still punish him for his wrong when there was need for that.
So no chance with God to mess up, even with those he love and chose: but He has the prerogative of who and when the person his wrong and punishing.

Paul declared to us what God said to him when he was thrown aback by his weaknesses, “My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Was God statement to him. So God uses men with weakness to achieve His desire.

Check through the scripture, you’ll see God using men of weakness to do outstanding things. What differentiate them is their submissiveness to the personality and principles of God, despite their weaknesses and the choice of God to pick them for His assignment.

Moses was a stammerer and hot temper person,
Jonah was a headed, stubborn and disobedient to even his Boss – God.
Elijah was hot temper and fearful. He also over-estimates himself.
Peter has his fault, but God used him

God is not looking for perfect people to use, but submissive fellows. Have you not read that 1 Cor 1:27 ‘But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;’ because ‘His ways are not our ways, and His thought is not our thought.’ And His wisdom some time seem foolish to us but His wisdom is far higher than ours’ because He sees the end from the beginning. He is the only wise God.

For his reasons, He chooses whom He will and glorifies whom He chooses. He has not made anyone the JUDGES or REFEREE of those on His TEAM or PAYROLL>

He has the sole duty of whom He chooses and what He does with him, both his mistakes and glory is none of a mortal man’s business, whose breath is in his nostril.

They are called Man of God, and He is God of the Man; while don’t you leave the God of the man (Master of the man) to chastise, correct and put his man on tract again. Why take over the job of the God of the man?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by sim4fx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
THOSE THAT DO SUCH
Examples establishes pattern. They tell us what had happen, how they happen and what happen after.

Some years ago, some people decide to take over the job of the ‘God of the man’; let’s see what happen to them

1. Miriam & Aaron, when they accused Moses of wrong marriage. Truly Moses was wrong but God punished Miriam with leprosy. Numbers 12:1-15, 20:1.
2. Korah, Dothan and Abiram. Numbers 16:1-35.
3. The fifty soldier that came to Elijah on the mountain. 2nd kings 1:9-16.
4. Jezebel. When she decide to kill Elijah. 2nd kings 9:10; 30- 37.
5. King Herod, who killed Apostle James, but was later eaten up by worm, Acts 12:21-23.

You decide to take over the job of the God of the man:
I ask you these questions
 His your leg big enough to size his Shoe?
 His your hand long enough to change a man’s heart?
 His senses wide enough to quiz a man, yet not kill him till you get him back on tract?
 How long have you live in TIME to have known how to handle His MATTER and bring it back on tract?
 How have you balance the ratio of LOVE & FIERINESS to have decided to stand in His matter?

If you have answer to this, CONTINUE!!! if not CONSIDER your ways; cause WHAT A MAN SOWS, HE WILL REAP.

I am not asking you to suffer in silence or not to try to help others, but mind your language- use of words and expression.

You started this with good intention, but already turning it to something else because of your annoyance, anger and retaliation boiling in your heart.
Friend, handle this matter wisely and do not destroy yourself. The wisest thing I think is to desist from this effort of trying to get back at those that hurt you against your detriment. In this kind of matter, we will say God will understand, but when it comes to Him Man and His Duty, He doesn’t take it with levity, so others don’t do the same thing. Desist.

He should not punish MIRIAM, whose argument was right and also a PROPHETESS according to the bible; but God? He did not spare her, but punish and later died early.

My friend, don’t think because of the bad of one think all is bad and feel you can finish them. NO Desist.

I will tell you something about TITHE later, I tagged it THE WISDOM OF TITHING.

Take care.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nwakaibe(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
A_K_O:

Paul may not be able to validate his findings.

It's for the same reason that some of these MOGs keep running away from the press.

If some of them start granting press conferences, it would be tagged a show off. It remains my personal opinion that preachers should the pulpit, evangelism, soul winningetc and leave press conferences and journalists for the politicians, bankers, etc to handle.
I worked as a crack finance reporter for six years and emerged as the National Vice Chairman of the finance Correspondents Association. So I know and understand journalism. I have to express gross displeasure with a lot of journalists in the way they misrepresented facts. For me, leave preachers out of the press.
A_K_O . Hail me on my e-mail and I will give more details of my reporting experience.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
Paulipopo, i hail o, shocked shocked I'm still in shock. Never would I have thought that these guys have dat much. Pimping is real good biz o. I'm Oshob on the verification issue cos I for one will not be quiet.

Carmelily, I no be drop out o. Na dis holy biz sch wey I dey put together no gree give me time. grin

Sincerely now, NL can be something else at times. Must times I just read and get out. Hope u r cool. cheesy

KunleOshob, I hail o!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
KunleOshob:

@paulipopo
What is your source of reference for the net worth of the mega businesses which you used as examples, as i know that these type of businesses usually keep their accounts a closely guarded secret( they don't believe they are accountable to any one). The figures you posted are mind blowing actually and i believe you have to authenticate them for us to verify the credibilty of the source.

You are absolutely right. They do keep info about their finances a guarded secret, but I arrived at my estimates by using intelligent guesses based on the following criteria:

1. Estimated market value of tangible assets

2. Income generated from size of congregation multiplied by estimated average payment per member

3. The fact that most of them maintain reserves from plough backs which I estimate to be 40% of annual income

If by chance I am wrong it would be by +10% or -10%.

carmelily:

@paulipopo
This is SO TRUE of Christ Embassy. Everything comes at a price. You neglected to mention that his and his wife's pictures are splattered all over everything related to Christ embassy or Love(the)world. In Rhapsody of Realities, their pictures appear on every single page. Their headquarters in Ikeja looks like a shrine to Chris, with life-sized picture banners and all. And all their "pastors" are clones of him. sometimes i think the "christ" in Christ Embassy is the full form of his name, Chris. But are you sure they charge for seat bookings?? is the commercialization so absolute?

As for seat booking my sources were the news magazine and life testimony of two people I know attended night of bliss.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nwakaibe(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2008
paulipopo:

As for seat booking my sources were the news magazine and life testimony of two people I know attended night of bliss.

I have explained above that no money is charged for booking of seats during Christ Embassy outreaches.It is always stated that seat booking is free in all the announcements.For News magazine, as a journalist, I understand the mindset of Reporters when it comes to sensenational headlines and reporting. Please ask the two people who attended night of bliss whether they paid and how much they paid.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2008
nwakaibe:

If some of them start granting press conferences, it would be tagged a show off.

And flying around in private jets and Hugo Boss suits with fried hair didn't make us think they were show-offs already?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2008
paulipopo:

You are absolutely right. They do keep info about their finances a guarded secret, but I arrived at my estimates by using intelligent guesses based on the following criteria:

1. Estimated market value of tangible assets

2. Income generated from size of congregation multiplied by estimated average payment per member

3. The fact that most of them maintain reserves from plough backs which I estimate to be 40% of annual income

If by chance I am wrong it would be by +10% or -10%.

By your own submission of the metod you used in arriving at your estimates, you cannot claim to be any were near accurate. perhaps you can enlighten us further on how you determine their tangible assets and market value, also how did you determine average revenue per member. that apart, from your analysis you cannot possibly determine their networth from their income streams even when you assume they all retain 40% of annual income ( which is debatable) Kindly furnish us with more facts and figures + sources less you make us look stupid when we quote your estimates.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2008
KunleOshob:

By your own submission of the metod you used in arriving at your estimates, you cannot claim to be any were near accurate. perhaps you can enlighten us further on how you determine their tangible assets and market value, also how did you determine average revenue per member. that apart, from your analysis you cannot possibly determine their networth from their income streams even when you assume they all retain 40% of annual income ( which is debatable) Kindly furnish us with more facts and figures + sources less you make us look stupid when we quote your estimates.

I am not claiming to be accurate but rather making estimates. You will find out more about my method in the overview. Also the figures quoted are not their net worth but total monetary value of assets they oversee.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2008
@poster
It wasnt my intention to gv satan my attention by contributing to this thread but i will to show a few people where they are headed for, perhaps they'd hv a rethink.
Firstly, @ Christembassy No money is charged like somone hd earlier mentioned, for seat reservations. I hv bn personally involved with taking these reservations for CEC programs. So what does that make u and ur fans Paul? false witnesses and candidates for hell fire!
Secondly, @ Christ Embassy, the first and biggest giver is the pastor of the Church. I hv hd d opportunity of working @ several CEC churches (PH, Lagos,Maiduguri, Calabar, Asaba, Nnewi) and as a volunteer staff n i have hd close relationships with many pastors so i cnt count hw many time i winess them empty thier houses in order to carry out church projects. CEC calabar pastor gave away several cars and had to treck in order to meet d needs of the church. I know himself, Nnewi and Aba pastors hv emtied thier houses including furniture to meet one church need or the other.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2008
Pastor chris is known @ CEC to be the first and biggest giver at all times, all he has belongs to God and so it is with several other of his close pastors.
by faith he stopped recieving a salary from the church several yrs ago.
He does not get a dime as payment from the sale of any book tape or CD including rhapsody of realities(i know wat i am saying). These department hv thier directors who control finances and manage thier staff. He only gives the message they publish.
I thot he was the only preacher who lived like that until i recently hrd Oyedepo say that till date he has never taken a dime from the sale of a single book.
now what does that make u and ur fans? False accusers; People on the express way to hell, and at full speed!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2008
Because of ur evil intentions, you emphasize the 'businesses' u say they own or oversee but say nothing about the counless number of lives they've helped. Even when u mentioned those of TB Josuah, u made it look like a bad thing. U said the miracles he performs are not biblical as if u knw what a biblical miracle should be. Any wise thinking person shld run away from u and ur influnce.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2008
Can u imagine, even when the poster said he is motivated by the fact that he has been hurt before (and not by the Holy Sprit), we still see so- called christians following his lead. . . Hw sad.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2008
U must hv seen wt CEC did with the rhapsody of realities, recently. This money u worship; see hw they treated it. . . like the servant that it is. And again, the pastors took d lead. The pastor of my own local assembly gave 1 million naira.
Now with ur knoiwledge of business. What will it profit a business, man to do such? 1 rhapsody costs N150 we gave out over 10million free of charge to Nigerians. We believe this gospel that we preach! U guys should be ashamed of urselves.
Unfortunately, some christians seem to have taken sides with this misled guy called Paul. Remember u will gv account of every idle word u utter.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by pilgrim1(f): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2008
My dear brother @donnie,

donnie:

. . .So what does that make u and ur fans Paul? false witnesses and candidates for hell fire!

donnie:

. . now what does that make u and ur fans? False accusers; People on the express way to hell, and at full speed!

donnie:

. . now what does that make u and ur fans? False accusers; People on the express way to hell, and at full speed!

Beloved, whatever are the passions at issues, let's rely on the Spirit of God to help us not be driven to extremes. I can understand your angst, but don't let a marvellous work be dampened by extreme passions as are observed above. May God bless you for your labours for His Name. wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by pilgrim1(f): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2008
@donnie,

donnie:

Pastor chris is known @ CEC to be the first and biggest giver at all times, all he has belongs to God and so it is with several other of his close pastors.

Okay. .

donnie:

by faith he stopped recieving a salary from the church several years ago.

donnie:

I thot he was the only preacher who lived like that until i recently hrd Oyedepo say that till date he has never taken a dime from the sale of a single book.

These are good examples that should make some of us think more closely. I also know of some who do not receive wages from their service to others in Christ's Name; although they have some good jobs and are content with secular income. I just needed to highlight this point so that people should be careful to not generalize issues and assume that every pastor is in the ministry for filthy lucre.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
donnie:

Can u imagine, even when the poster said he is motivated by the fact that he has been hurt before (and not by the Holy Sprit), we still see so- called christians following his lead. . . Hw sad.

So if he had said he was motivated by the Holy Spirit, his opinions and findings would become automatically credible to you? Holy Spirit the Magic Wand lol. Now i see more clearly how and why the likes of Pastor Chris win their gullible customers.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
carmelily:

So if he had said he was motivated by the Holy Spirit, his opinions and findings would become automatically credible to you? Holy Spirit the Magic Wand lol. Now i see more clearly how and why the likes of Pastor Chris win their gullible customers.

Yes o. They have turned the Holy Spirit into something else. People will believe anything as long as you claim it is from the Holy Spirit.

How do you explain people still defending Rev King or how people will steal just because they want to support Pastor Chris on tv or on radio. Is it the 24hr miracle scam you want to talk about,

Total madness.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by peeceelove(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
donnie:

U must hv seen wt CEC did with the rhapsody of realities, recently. This money u worship; see hw they treated it. . . like the servant that it is. And again, the pastors took d lead. The pastor of my own local assembly gave 1 million naira.
Now with ur knoiwledge of business. What will it profit a business, man to do such? 1 rhapsody costs N150 we gave out over 10million free of charge to Nigerians. We believe this gospel that we preach! U guys should be ashamed of urselves.
Unfortunately, some christians seem to have taken sides with this misled guy called Paul. Remember u will gv account of every idle word u utter.

my dear Donnie, i believe u are stunch member of CEC, what was the outcome of the 39 million scandal that rocked the church sometime in 2005? do you know that the individual involved is still finding it difficult to find his feet? all the donations went to the church without the church rejecting any. so meen what paul is saying is not far from the truth. you have not been decieved by one of them before, thats why you are sounding like this. meen look out, the church is all about pastor chris, memebers quote him more than the bible, sad so pls start having a rethink about the church. wish you the best
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by nwakaibe(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
@donnie, smiley smiley smiley smiley. Relax your nerves. The poster did not call pastor Chris to the work he is doing.since he is making his comments from a distance, he lacks full information to make an objective comment. So dont follow anyone in name calling. Just maintain a walk and heart of love. the master's work must go on irrespective of critics who do not take time to verify information. See you at IPPC. Hope you are ready cheesy cheesy cheesy

@pilgrim 1, thanks for the gentle correction on donnie's outburst. wink wink. I know how it feels when people post comments they have not fully verified.
To tell you more about Christ Embassy,we are sold out to the gospel. we reaching out and touching lives. for example, our inner city mission takes care of kid in the streets. Here, we pick abandoned kids,house them, clothe and send them to our schools. The quality of the schools are in line with the BLW standards. They attend school free, feed free, housed free and clothed free.
Some of the poor kids attend school from their parent's houses.the only condition required for admission is being poor.Partners of Inner City Mission take care of all expenses. The inner city mission is important and Ps Chris usually tells us"every child is your child, give them a hope'.
Several people are under his scholarship scheme. I was present at one night of bliss when he awarded a scholarship to a very sick girl who was healed at an earlier programme. The scholarship is to run till university level.
We have the healing school. This is my major partnership arm. I am always excited to see once deadly sick people receive a new lease of life through God's grace. Here people are taught the basic principles of faith and then prayed for. Most of the people attending healing school may have lost their businesses or jobs due to long periods of sickness.
In the end, an arm of the school helps such people re-start life through giving them money.
we have testimonies of several people from Saudi Arabia, Egypt,Yemen, Iran who converted to Christianity after attending healing school and God healed them of their illness.
The church in Egypt was started by a man who was healed at the school. He couldn't contain the testimony and many people who know him before surrendered to Christ because of him.
This is just a brief but on a less busy day in the office,I will offer more insight into Christ Embassy.
Again thanks for the loving correction kiss kiss
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
donnie:

by faith he stopped recieving a salary from the church several years ago.
He does not get a dime as payment from the sale of any book tape or CD including rhapsody of realities(i know what i am saying). These department hv their directors who control finances and manage their staff. He only gives the message they publish.
now what does that make u and ur fans? False accusers; People on the express way to hell, and at full speed!

Stop your futile attempts meant to cover up your jokes. A holy businessman will always be recognised by his fruits. Chris Oyakhilome preaches word of faith just like Oyedepo and this teaching is no where near being true and sound christian Doctrine. All that talk about not receiving money from books, C.Ds etc does not change the fact that their fruits have shown us who they really are.

donnie:

10 million copies X 150 = =N= 1,500,000,000

So by your own claim christ embassy ltd dolled out this amount of money to promote a booklet that has the pictures of mr and mrs Oyakhilome on almost every page instead of granting same amount to providing scholarships to needy but deserving students, providing more for orphans or promoting 'patroitism' (like your holy businessman is trying to make everybody believe) which makes more sense if the money is used to encourage and assist unemployed youths to start small scale enterprises that way discouraging them from seeking greener pastures outside Nigeria or making them understand that indeed Nigeria can only be made great by Nigerians.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
donnie:

@poster
It wasnt my intention to gv satan my attention by contributing to this thread

Of course it wasn't but now that you finally have I hope you don't end up regretting it.

but i will to show a few people where they are headed for, perhaps they'D hv a rethink.

I hope after deluding yourself you will come to know the truth and eventually have a rethink yourself.

Firstly, @ Christembassy No money is charged like somone hd earlier mentioned, for seat reservations. I hv bn personally involved with taking these reservations for CEC programs. So what does that make u and ur fans Paul?

O.K agreed CEC does not charge for seat booking.

false witnesses and candidates for hell fire!

Only God can say that with such authority.

Secondly, @ Christ Embassy, the first and biggest giver is the pastor of the Church. I hv hd d opportunity of working @ several CEC churches (PH, Lagos,Maiduguri, Calabar, Asaba, Nnewi) and as a volunteer staff n i have hd close relationships with many pastors so i cnt count hw many time i winess them empty their houses in order to carry out church projects. CEC calabar pastor gave away several cars and had to treck in order to meet d needs of the church. I know himself, Nnewi and Aba pastors hv emtied their houses including furniture to meet one church need or the other.

Please do well to differentiate between God's work and 'church work' (which is what your so called pastors seem to be doing that in any case is if you are not lying).
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
donnie:

@poster
It wasnt my intention to gv satan my attention by contributing to this thread

Of course it wasn't but now that you finally have I hope you don't end up regretting it.

donnie:

but i will to show a few people where they are headed for, perhaps they'D hv a rethink.

I hope after deluding yourself you will come to know the truth and eventually have a rethink yourself.

donnie:

Firstly, @ Christembassy No money is charged like somone hd earlier mentioned, for seat reservations. I hv bn personally involved with taking these reservations for CEC programs. So what does that make u and ur fans Paul?

O.K agreed CEC does not charge for seat booking.

donnie:

false witnesses and candidates for hell fire!

Only God can say that with such authority.

donnie:

Secondly, @ Christ Embassy, the first and biggest giver is the pastor of the Church. I hv hd d opportunity of working @ several CEC churches (PH, Lagos,Maiduguri, Calabar, Asaba, Nnewi) and as a volunteer staff n i have hd close relationships with many pastors so i cnt count hw many time i winess them empty their houses in order to carry out church projects. CEC calabar pastor gave away several cars and had to treck in order to meet d needs of the church. I know himself, Nnewi and Aba pastors hv emtied their houses including furniture to meet one church need or the other.

Please do well to differentiate between God's work and 'church work' (which is what your so called pastors seem to be doing that in any case is if you are not lying).
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by AKO1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
The idea that anything that is not of/like yours is not of God is a symptom of the spirit of manipulation and witchcraft.

I've been there before.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donnie(m): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2008
Hmmm, i knew i will find u here! Where are ur friends Davidylan and d backclider. I know they'd be arouind her somwhere. U guys sure get ur kicks from these sort of threads. Wining and dining with sinners . . . see hw u fit in perfectly among them, taking sides with them against the church of Jesus Christ and his annointed ministers; ride on christian!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 4:05am On Oct 11, 2008
donnie:

Hmmm, i knew i will find u here! Where are ur friends Davidylan and d backclider. I know they'D be arouind her somwhere. U guys sure get ur kicks from these sort of threads. Wining and dining with sinners . . . see hw u fit in perfectly among them, taking sides with them against the church of Jesus Christ and his annointed ministers; ride on christian!

and who are the sinners Such a pathetic case. shocked
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2008
Please bear with me I will round off this course on the 15th of October. I have been occupied of late and haven't been chanced to complete the final part of the concluding commentary. In the mean time you are free to comment or criticize the course or method used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.