Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,381 members, 7,891,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help (6975 Views)

Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / The New LG Phone LG G Flex / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help by krinisha: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2008
I have the LG TRAX phone and have the USB cable. I am able to transfer music to and from my phone and computer but I can't seem to transfer photos from my phone. Is there something else I need to be able to do this?
Re: Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help by timbabng(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2008
you probably need the LG software that usually comes with LG phones. Check if urs came with a disc
Re: Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help by brinebaba(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2008
Nah!!timba,u don't nid d software to transfer images.
Quote:
Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help
connect fone to pc via usb,make sure d usb iz inserted into d correct port,when it iz inserted,u ll get a notification on ur pc,click on 'my computer',scroll to 'removable disk E'. . . . Click on d removable disk E,nd frm their u can transfer ur medias from pc to fone nd vice versA!!!

-cheers.
Re: Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help by lindaja122: 2:10am On Mar 06, 2011
hi, when inserting the USB to download a photo from phone to pc, a bubble appears saying ther are no hi speed usb host controllers installed on this computer. I have used new gt540 connector. I didnt get a cd with phone. What can i do, there are no other msgs or forms that come up on my window sad Grateful for help please, Linda

(1) (Reply)

How To Send All File Formats And Pin More Than 3 Chats On Whatsapp / Mtn 3g/dstv / Rooted With Vroot? Replace The Chinese Vroot Superuser App With Supersu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.