Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,133 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Do Girls Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want? (2174 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Want? by sicily4u: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
girls are so stupid they don't think anything good
Re: What Do Girls Want? by ak001: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2008
topup i think you are the only mature in the house.
In economics human want are unlimited and unsatisfiedable
things varies from each other and that is how nature is,
where a person comes from will also play major role in relationsship
is not really abou money or sex or any other material you might of
human being are different with different issue
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Huney: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2008
money money money money
Re: What Do Girls Want? by chyk91(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2008
money
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Huney: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2008
chyk91 na wa 4 d pic in ur profile oooooooooooooooooo
grin
Re: What Do Girls Want? by steve49ja(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Whatever makes them happy
Re: What Do Girls Want? by haryorlah(f): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
gurl want respect and attention especially and i believe guys want the same
not always money, gift or sex
Re: What Do Girls Want? by ogazi007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2008
It is an inexplicable.i stopped asking myself the same question way back.
Women are abracadabra,the more you see the less you understand.
They are necessary evils,so,stop asking question and take them they way they are.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by gabriel4u(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
Well i can sey gels get sense but dey nofitt tink, infact many girls are fool(apart from my gel ). they love who dont care for them but dump those that love.
ask fela well and fashola
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Muza(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
i had alway know girls to be fools,they dont know wat they want,
they dont know wats good for them.
They are so foolish as to allow their friends think 4 them sometimes.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
man na wao it still remains a mystery to me.when u dont show the love and caring they complain and when u do they withdraw and even start to misbehave man i don tire maybe 5 years from now i will understand what is going on undecided
Re: What Do Girls Want? by IGWEUSA(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2008
May be we can now conclude that girls want a man that will immediately help her to increase the world population,

That is to say, PREGNANTING HER.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by abbest: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
the best of what we can get
Re: What Do Girls Want? by dplo(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2008
okuba,money, that is what they want
they like money pass their throat,if any girl act as if she is not materialistic,i can bet with my balls,that she is just pretending,their camouflage and pretence are too much,even more than chameleons.they can pretend,they might even look innocent but they are far dangerous than snakes, though am not speaking out of experience but am the type that sees and hears.
and they could be so funny,naive and stupid at times,a nice,good looking man can be begging to just have a date with them,but when you get to know who they are going out with,it might be one aro kese(one legged man)
that is woman nature for you,i am proud to be a member of cannan land,otta.but you should come to my church,girls will always dis you if you no baff up,especially among the youths.
anybody thats attends winners,should tell me rebuke me,if i am lying
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2008
Re: What Do Girls Want? by franknero1(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2008
pmond:

The question is what do you what?
Relationship, sex, good time, blab, blab,

Every human has it own wants and needs and we always need the next person to accomplish this - more like trade and barter, but money was introduced and its now that KEYWORD!

You need attention, I need money, And you definitely can't deny the fact that you did enjoy the other girl's company while it last, at least you got yourself rocking her world and if you don't, maybe she over smarted you. Poor thing.

The things is this, We all love money and most girls are not as privileged to get it as much as men do. Men has holes in their brains (a hole in a brain is useless, except to them girls) and women have holes in their butt (Oh, Yeah, we men are damn ill for loving it so much).

Its simple, if she is not what you want, then move on, and if she moved on before you realized this (don't want to use the word dumped, it makes me cry for you), maybe she realized first you are not what you wanted after-all.

We are in a manipulating world, directly or indirectly, we somehow manipulates the next person to satisfy a goal, we don't necessary mean harm.

Girls,, keep it up, But if you touch my Money, I go touch your Body! I ain't no broke, so I gat nothing to complain about.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2008
A quit good number of girls out there does'nt really know what they want.But that does'nt withstand the fact that there are also girls with reasonable desire
Re: What Do Girls Want? by martho(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2008
Do they really know what they want?
Re: What Do Girls Want? by otokx(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
they used to say tall, dark and handsome
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
fat wallets and good banging. good sex(sucking dip) tongue
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Tegy24: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
I think , A guy that's always there for them, makes them feel special cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Want? by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
Yeah for most girls
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
ice cream grin
Re: What Do Girls Want? by tallnaijam: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
Give her money.
make sure when u have sex
u butt Bleep her
she be loving u always
for the pleasure u give to her.

Remember every girl is a freak
They want men who can bring out
the freak in them
Re: What Do Girls Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ermmm. . . .everything u can possibly offer and that'll include ur TIME AND ATTENTION too, cool cool cool
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Fancier(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2008
@ poster

As though you can provide it! *hisssss*

abeg ask him what can he offer girls ?
whatever you have offer and if they are not satisfy, they dump you undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Girls Want? by todan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
girls are the most confused specie on the face of the earth

even they dnt know what they want. so its so pointless trying

to please them, just give them what u got. and close your ears

to their whining.

i thought i'm the only one in the school of thought, u can never understand those daughters of eve. how i wish adam hookup with any other creature(beasts or whatever) but not eve
Re: What Do Girls Want? by todan(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
you have nt seen the right chick,there are decent,straight forward ones out there.(DEEPER LIFE)

there is similarities between dinosaurs and descent women, they have both gone into extinction grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing / He Beats Her Too Much!! / Is It A Just Excuse To Sleep With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.