Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,170 members, 7,950,035 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k (724 Views)

Uniport 2013/2014 Inres Provisional Admission List Msc Degree Programme In Natur / Msc Degree In Petroleum Geosciences / Can I Have My Msc Degree With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by 377: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
guys i posted this topic b4 no response pls i am passing out next week thursday nysc so want to proceed for my msc programme immediately can i make it with 200k bcs thats all i have pls i need ur advice.though i made 2.1 in finance but there is no job thats why i want to do it pls advice me so i will not put my self inside well.
Re: Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by kjblow: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
it depends on the kind of Masters you want to do. Is it MBA( Which is the most expensive) or MSC?
And if MSC, Msc what? because the school fees defers for different department, courses and even University.
So whether 200k will be enough or not is a function of the School, the nature of the Msc program because that will determine the kind of project you will be asked to do and even the kind of materials you will need.
You did'nt even tell us whether your daily domestic expenses is included in that your budget of 200k?
Anyway, i wish you all the best,
Re: Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by lipshell(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
200k nko 200k ni,i dont know y ur in a hurry.i guess ur 2.1 is questionable!i should believe wit 2.1 ur english/spelling will be perfect.try 2 have a clear defination of y u want 2 do Msc before u go into it.
Re: Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by 377: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2008
guys i want to go for msc in finance i learnt is cheaper than MBA i dont have any domestic need the point is that i dont want to ask my parents money so i want to do it on my own.secondly is the fees ones or twice.
Re: Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by lipshell(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
y not go for other financial prof qualifications. ICAN at least u can break down the payment. ACCA is also good,etc
Msc u pay once depending on the uni policy
Re: Can I Have Msc Degree With 200k by samguru(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
guy u said u have a 2.1 in finance and yet you don't have the agitation to enter labour market with the hope of geting a job in the range of 200k per month?.
never say this to the public,even 2.2 graduates are so eager to get a job in the range of 200k.
to cut long story short , if u can defend ur 2.1 i think u shuld look for good job subsequently ur master program.also u can run ur master concurrently with ur job. it is possible!

(1) (Reply)

Does Any One Know If The Result For Abu Zaria Post Ume Is Out / Info On Laspotech / London Metropolitan Universit Diploma In Fin Mgt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.