Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? (7269 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by bydot1(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2008
I prefer Nokia phones, they are much more better of when it comes to surfing the internet, Kudos to SE for their stylish fones but long lasting is the problem, love nokia (CONNECTING PEOPLE) cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Jtlyrics(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2008
Dem say' na wen u never bang another curry nai u go say all curry are equal'maka free dat gist,nokia rules-check m out nau'de know say naija de suffer wen it comes tu electricity,dats why de got connect shops around here-wit nokia ur covered.f*ck phcn,an apala nokia fone can survive de test of electricity in naija,no doubt!
Nokiafc 4 shizzle. True story-maka lock up cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by atilla(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2008
Which other handset can fall inside a bucket of water and continue working.

As far as i know only nokia, very durable
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by mayrho(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2008
don't 4get electricity is bad in naija and basically nokia does the job of holding the juice more than other phones
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by kojeiwa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
I prefer Samsung to Nokia. Samsung can go 5 hours straight talk on same battery and their batteries are very

durable.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amadika(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2008
I disagree with you concerning battery life of samsung being better than nokia. Samsung has high display quality which consumes battery life. Before, samsung used to come with double battery bc of its high rate of battery life consumption.
A friend of mine that is currently using samsung soul, if he doesn't charge his battery every night he will not be able to use his phone throughout the next day
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by flyuche(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2008
i make and receive call under water. Nokia Connecting People!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by chrischima(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2008
IF I WANT TO BUY A PHONE, DO YOU KNOW WAT I WILL SAY    " I WANT TO BUY NOKIA"

THE OTHER DAY, MY TEACHER ASK ME "CHRIS I WANT You TO TELL THE CLASS THE NAMES OF PHONE COMPANIES You KNOW "

IMMEDIATELY I REALISED THAT IS ONLY NOKIA THAT I KNOW,

I NOW ANSWERED NOKIA
EEHE

NOKIA

NOKIA

NOKIA

NOKIA

NOKIA     grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IS THAT ALL You KNOW I SAID YES. i NOW CONTINUED TEACHER I THOUGHT IS ONLY NOKIA THAT WE HAVE,  You CAN TELL ME IF THERE ARE MORE  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by DereI(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2008
My first phone was Nokia 1110. It fell from my pocket while i was on byke on expressway and it didnt break.Was stolen.
My second phone was Nokia 1100, Takes about 5days b4 it complains Low Battery. I lost it.
My Third phone was Nokia 6030, Used it for 2years without complain b4 it was stolen.
My my present phone is Nokia 5200, its been serving its purpose as a good servant.
All thanks to NOKIA, Una Dooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by darkgoddes(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2008
NOKIA phones is the best. Just check out Nokia N95. http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4275003

The mobile phone market went gaga over the NOKIA N95 when it newly came out because it created a lot of stir among its users. Like they said, it is the definition of optimal performance. 5 mega pixels, DVD like quality footage. Carl Zeiss optics. You can acess your music, access your emails plus advanced web browsing and GPS mapping. Upload instantly to FLICKR, download movie in a heartbeat. NOKIA is just da best!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by hayprof(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2008
Wat else can I say?
Nokia E61i
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by kaydee(m): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2008
Haaa!!!!!!!! Still loving my N.GAGE.Nokia but i prefer Sony erricson when it comes to sound quality
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by smile4kenn(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2008
all ma life, i have been using nokia phones
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Jtlyrics(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2008
@flyuche,u made me laff brova smiley @chrischi,u made me cry. Xox, now,let me wipe ma face and get ma shade on cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Bbeee: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
well as for me i feel Nokia is cool, i used the nokia 5700 which i feel is very rugged,sweet,strong,lovely sound too , den i used the the SE w910i which is d sexiest and stylish fone av used so far, very lovely sound qualtiy tooo
currently im using the Nokia e51 which is also a cool fone, but mostly going to be enjoyable for a business man,
i believe both brands r GREAT , but i believe NOKIA IS BETTER,, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by dylan1ng(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2008
i believe cos its one of those to enter d market during d gsm boom era . nokia took d opportunity to create a strong brand in d phone market.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by toba1909(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2008
Sleep and death can't be compared together!
NOKIA surpass SE wella o!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Fran6(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
TRUE TALK PEOPLE NOKIA REMAINS THE BOMB, shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by xheggs(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2008
i've used a whole lot of different phones.i must say Nokia e61i is d best blackberry i ever used.

i used nokia 9500 until it gave up d ghost. this im so sure of that not many sohistcatd phones will survive what my 9500 went thru. there was even a tym i broke the flip neck & it was still workin well also the speaker fone was very gud.

that reminds me of my 2nd phone nokia 3315. i've neva seen nything that ruged,.,.,gosh i loved it & im still keeping it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Seabreez15(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
And to the person who started this topic, so what?

Just as irrelevant as starting up a topic about Nigerians preferring Pampers to other brands of diapers. uhh, uhuh?? so what!!

and btw, that's a huge generalization u are making there,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2008
I use Sony Ericsson w900i currently, I used nokia 3320 in 2003-2004, I changed to Sony Ericsson K700 in 2005 and I also Used W550i 2006-2007. I strongly believe that Nokia is very good but Sony Erission is not bad as well. Nokia has better battery life than any other phone but Sony ericsson comes second to Nokia, but when it comes to sound quality, no doubt, Sony Ericssion is ''baba''.
Kudos to the quality of cam on Nokia, a 2.0megapixel of nokia is better in production quality than 2.0 mega pixel of Sony Ericssion. I used Nokia 6630 with 2.0 cam, the quality was like 5.0 of a real camera.
Just lets make do of what we have, it all depends on what you want in a phone.
Thanks to the sound recorder on my old SE K700, I used it to trap my woman friend when she mistakenly pressed call button while with her newly found boy friend and thank God it was a Saturday morning when there was free call on T-mobile UK, I said hello but only received the voice of my woman in the hand of her lover, I recorded the episode for 15 minutes, she denied but when she heard her voice on play-back, the rest na story
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sunej(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2008
I've used many phones from Motorolla to Sunny ericson then nokia. I currently use Nokia E61i. I love it, very strong and surfs the web fine. Nokia all the way!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by xheggs(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2008
@sunej
i feel u.,.,.,same here E61i
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by flyuche(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2008
with nokia ,there's something for everybody. i miss my nokia 8890. best phone ever.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by mojojojo(m): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2008
Its no surprise that Nokia phones are the most popular phones in Nigeria, Nokia is the world leader in mobile phones and it accomplished this using;
An intuitive and easy to use interface.
A good range of phones from cheap and affordable (good for value) low end phones to high end phones.
A pace setting policy: the first to introduce so many new technologies in phones.
Durability.
Customizable phones with fascias and covers.
And high availability of replacement parts.

Nokia is well ahead of all other phone companies in the global market.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by MrCrackles(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2008
mojojojo:

Nokia is well ahead of all other phone companies in the global market.

yes and i am glad most Nigerians know this judging by what they prefer to spend thier money on!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Scopium: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]I just rove nokia, I've never used any other make of phone and I've used rike 5 nokia phones smiley[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Scopium: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2008
Seabreez15:

And to the person who started this topic, so what?

Just as irrelevant as starting up a topic about Nigerians preferring Pampers to other brands of diapers. uhh,  uhuh?? so what!!

and between, that's a huge generalization u are making there,

[size=13pt]Sounds like a huge noise you are making undecided [/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2008
Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia My 9300 is da bomb, web browser=mwah
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://testn[/flash]

[td]testn ma nokia[/td]

[table]testin nokia, best haha[/table]

testin ma fone

testin, hehehehehehe i'm crazy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by carmelily: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2008
NOKIA or NOTHING cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by slyk2(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2008
easily faked and cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Blackberry 10 and iphone devices everywhere; Beware!!! / How Do I Use Mtn Bonuses / You Can Now Play PES 2017 Mobile With Friends Via Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.