Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair (2451 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by carmelily: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
My hair is natural. i cut my permed hair and grew it from scratch. and i just LUUURV my kinky hair. trouble is i can't find the right products to soften my hair. i'd also like hairstyle ideas for natural hair. somebody, help cry
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by vinik: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
i really love ladys with natural hair, can i know u d more if u don mind ur number and pic should be send to vinik81@yahoo.com , then u can have my number now 0866654108 meet soon. am from PH
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by carmelily: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
vinik:

i really love ladys with natural hair, can i know u d more if u don mind your number and pic should be send to vinik81@yahoo.com , then u can have my number now 0866654108 meet soon. am from PH

and what brand exactly is this product?
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by Queenisha: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
carmelily:

My hair is natural. i cut my permed hair and grew it from scratch. and i just LUUURV my kinky hair. trouble is i can't find the right products to soften my hair. i'D also like hairstyle ideas for natural hair. somebody, help cry

There's a product my mama used on her hair a few years ago and it was so good and kept her natural hair soft and  easy to comb.

what is the name oooo
ehhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
chei what is it called again ooooooooo
I'll call her and find out later
she got it here in the USA
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by carmelily: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
Queenisha to the rescue. help me ask her, abeg.
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by cokolet(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
av got really lovely dreadlocks on for about 2 years now,d thing is my hair is really soft and it makes it tough to maintain d locks.is there any product i can use to remedy this , ?good quality of course
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by GucciBabe(f): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2008
Try tresemme shampoo and conditioner, it works well for unpermed hair.
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by carmelily: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2008
cokolet:

av got really lovely dreadlocks on for about 2 years now,d thing is my hair is really soft and it makes it tough to maintain d locks.is there any product i can use to remedy this , ?good quality of course

one man's meat cry

Gucci_Babe:

Try tresemme shampoo and conditioner, it works well for unpermed hair.

Thanks. but is that for me or cokolet?
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ topic

I'll like to know too.
Re: Best Products And Hairstyles For Natural Kinky Hair by carmelily: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
@all

My south african friend just recommended BLACK SILK hair cream for kinky hair. Does anyone know if it's available in naija?

also any hairstyling ideas? pics are welcome too smiley

(1) (Reply)

Classy Ankara Designs. / How To Relax (retouch) Our Hair Properly / Write For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.