Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,720 members, 7,965,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (4083 Views)

How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by CGKing(m): 1:55am On Sep 03, 2008
Mr Poster

Mr bombastic, Mr Fantastic, wisdom is profitable to direct. You know very well the womanizing and all im brodas and sistas like am will only give you problems and remove the small peace wey u dey enjoy now. So just use that wisdom, make up your mind, have some dignity. You hear, ? Just try eh? But if you cant hold ur self no matter how hard u try, then tell your wife, You may come out with a few tribal marks across your face but the therapy suppose work.

You cant find this advice in the market
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by chika98: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2008
With the looks of your profile; I wonder what kind of bush women find you attractive.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by ogb5(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2008
Missy B:

Lmao
We jst finished wit it.Wanted to see what's up on
nland before I go to bed.But how come you remd? shocked shocked

how come i remd i wonder how people dey forget dat kin face
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2008
Yet another shameless excuse for a man. The things we ladies have to deal with. You cant Stop womanizing?? Its okay, dont even try stopping, you'll stop when you get what you deserve. Ashewo
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by st2(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2008
@ Poster,

I am not surprised at the derogatory outburst your story has attracted. It is peculiar of NL. Few people here are real. Most people hide under the shadow of being extra morally upright and excessively decent. I always wonder why they prefer to domicile in the sexuality section only to criticise and chastise other posters. I believe if you have no affirmative reply then look and walk away or better still be humorous in your reply instead of being childish and immature.

Your case is a general problem with men though there are few exceptions. I often ask myself why I also get attracted to other women when i have an excellent relationship? The truth is we try one, then another, then another and gradually it becomes a norm which will culminate into deep guilt, especially if your partner is the very faithful type.

I have chosen to restrict myself from going over board with other women and i can not count the number of phone numbers i have deleted from my phone to cut the line of communication. Also i decided to develop all the fun i desire to have around her alone. Sincerely this has drastically reduced the time and urge to run after other sweet shoddies.

In all honesty it is a hard fight especially if you are good looking with small cash to back it. And it requires the grace of God to overcome. Plenty naija gals too fine. grin
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2008
!st+:

@ Poster,

I am not surprised at the derogatory outburst your story has attracted. It is peculiar of Nairaland. Few people here are real. Most people hide under the shadow of being extra morally upright and excessively decent. I always wonder why they prefer to domicile in the sexuality section only to criticise and chastise other posters. I believe if you have no affirmative reply then look and walk away or better still be humorous in your reply instead of being childish and immature.

Your case is a general problem with men though there are few exceptions. I often ask myself why I also get attracted to other women when i have an excellent relationship? The truth is we try one, then another, then another and gradually it becomes a norm which will culminate into deep guilt, especially if your partner is the very faithful type.

I have chosen to restrict myself from going over board with other women and i can not count the number of phone numbers i have deleted from my phone to cut the line of communication. Also i decided to develop all the fun i desire to have around her alone. Sincerely this has drastically reduced the time and urge to run after other sweet shoddies.

In all honesty it is a hard fight especially if you are good looking with small cash to back it. And it requires the grace of God to overcome. Plenty naija gals too fine. grin

You know what am surprised at, your level of immorality. So you think critizining adultery is 'not being real'. So phsical appearances of ladies around is an excuse for your indelity? Mumus too plenty for here
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2008
topup:

How about you try and find ways to bond with your own children AND your wife, maybe try and re-introduce some romance into your marriage. Truly, your wife should be the only woman, who you can imagine doing anything sexual with, the other women, yeah, it's normal to acknowledge their beauty/looks.

Just don't act on it

!st+:

Your case is a general problem with men though there are few exceptions.
And it requires the grace of God to overcome.

The topic says: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising.
Only topup and !st have offered the poster any help thus far.

Ujujoan:

Yet another shameless excuse for a man. The things we ladies have to deal with. You can't Stop womanizing?? Its okay, don't even try stopping, you'll stop when you get what you deserve. Ashewo
With "help" like this u don't need a guillotine. embarassed
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by carmelily: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2008
@poster
Is she satisfying you? If she is then don't hurt the girl naah? 

@A-40, he has no right to cheat regardless.

@poster, go see a psychiatrist. thereafter take you and your wife for HIV and herpes tests. frigging adulterer angry
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by bami1(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2008
U CAN STOP IF U WANT TO.

ASK YOURSELF IF U REALLY WANT TO STOP.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by cold(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
I think i concur wit 1st.A lot of peeps on nland always want to take the moral high ground on fidelity issues.Too many hypocrites & "holier than thous"on this forum.If there was a metre built to catch cheats,we'l discover a lot of pple that hav posted harsh criticsms on this thread cheated on their loved ones last nite.It is only human to err.It taqs divine intervention & a superior level of will power to stay true & faithful.But poster pls 4 the luv of God,ur kids & ur pretty wife, kip ur urges to ur wife alone.Perform all the theatrics u'v ever dreamt of wit her,so that ur kids can grow up with a father.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by MrCrackles(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster

Na curse wey dem curse you i swear

Your own don finish, womanising na like Full blown HIV!

Accept your fate and all the best!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by st2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

You know what am surprised at, your level of immorality. So you think critizining adultery is 'not being real'. So phsical appearances of ladies around is an excuse for your indelity? Mumus too plenty for here

Uju, we have no platform to trade words. Everyone has a brain and it is the full responsibility of the carrier to maximise the use to the fullest or in what ever capacity he or she does wish. Thus decoding my earlier post in like manner and your insultive and slurry reply has not in anyway moved my gaze a bit nor will it attract further asperse frome me. Moreso, "kids will always play with sand". grin

@ Niyi rocks,
Thanks smiley

@ Cold,
You damn rite. smiley
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2008
cold:

I think i concur wit 1st.A lot of peeps on nland always want to take the moral high ground on fidelity issues.Too many hypocrites & "holier than thous"on this forum.If there was a metre built to catch cheats,we'l discover a lot of people that hav posted harsh criticsms on this thread cheated on their loved ones last night.It is only human to err.It taqs divine intervention & a superior level of will power to stay true & faithful.But poster please for the love of God,your kids & your pretty wife, kip your urges to your wife alone.Perform all the theatrics u'v ever dreamt of wit her,so that your kids can grow up with a father.

Maybe we are not taking a ‘moral high ground’ . . Maybe we are shocked at the level of degeneration in the society. The guy says he cannot stop. That’s outrageous. Tell me, if adultery was punishable by death, will he be so bold to ask us for help over that. He has a pretty and possibly loving wife at home; kids that think the world of him; relatives that respect him . . . yet he cannot respect himself and his family. He’s bringing shame and disgrace to a woman who has devoted her life to him. Why? Plain irresponsibility!! It’s not just about morals, it’s about hurting the ones you love. Why would he want to have indiscriminate sex with young girls he knows he won’t marry?? Is he forgetting that by doing this he’s exposing his wife and kids to avoidable dangers??

I think the first help anybody can offer him is to point out the gravity of what he’s doing to him. Maybe, just maybe, he can stop thinking of himself for once and do the right thing. Supporting him is not helping him either; at least not as much as criticizing him would.

The day my boyfriend or husband cheats on me, I’m taking my kids and I’m leaving him. Period!!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
NiyiRocks!:

The topic says: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising.
Only topup and !st have offered the poster any help thus far.
With [b]"help" like this u don't need a guillotine.[/b] embarassed

what r u talking about?that a very stupid man is busy cheating on his wife,did they force him to get married?is it not better to be single and then enjoy life than getting married and putting the woman through so much pains

poster is a fool,anu mpam
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by st2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Ujujoan,

If you re-read my post and lend time to digest it you will observe and discern that i identified with the problem, stated the consequence and also offered a possible solution that i have employed and still use till date. I have in no way praised the act. But i have only stated the obvious. Without undertaking any research, 80% of men cheat likewise 50% of women too either married or unmarried. The question is what can we do to reduce this number? Sharing experiences can help to identify a common cause and thus a solution.

This section of the forum is not set up primarily to reprimand anyone but grant candid advice, learn, support, concur with, argue for or against or better still ignore. High maturity is required. It is sickening how words are thrown around like babies who just learnt to talk. More horrendous every thread carries an offensive reply. Haba. lipsrsealed

mesmya:

what r u talking about?that a very stupid man is busy cheating on his wife,did they force him to get married?is it not better to be single and then enjoy life than getting married and putting the woman through so much pains

poster is a fool,anu mpam

@mesmya,

Cheating either married or unmarried should attract same judgment and verdict. Thus all cheating men are stupid and foolish tongue.

I might be wrong but i do not think this poster's intent was to brag about his sexual exploits better still i believe he has identified his problem and thus needs a solution. You need not be inappropriately worked up. wink
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
!st+:

@ Ujujoan,

If you re-read my post and lend time to digest it you will observe and discern that i identified with the problem, stated the consequence and also offered a possible solution that i have employed and still use till date. I have in no way praised the act. But i have only stated the obvious. Without undertaking any research, 80% of men cheat likewise 50% of women too either married or unmarried. The question is what can we do to reduce this number? Sharing experiences can help to identify a common cause and thus a solution.

This section of the forum is not set up primarily to reprimand anyone but grant candid advice, learn, support, concur with, argue for or against or better still ignore. High maturity is required. It is sickening how words are thrown around like babies who just learnt to talk. More horrendous every thread carries an offensive reply. Haba. lipsrsealed

@mesmya,

Cheating either married or unmarried should attract same judgment and verdict. Thus all cheating men are stupid and foolish tongue.

I might be wrong but i do not think this poster's intent was to brag about his sexual exploits better still i believe he has identified his problem and thus needs a solution. You need not be inappropriately worked up. wink

how im i not sure that you're d same person as d poster,this one you're covering up for his stupidity

a single guy's cheating is very much understandable,but a married man's is not even near d word justified,he took an oath before man and God so let him stick to it and stop being a swine

im not worked up over anything,its his life so let him deal wt his foolishness
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
!st+:

@ Ujujoan,

You started by defending him . . Its either right or wrong – there’s no grey area. What you area saying is right, but my point is that the statics of cheaters is high because the society supports it – directly or indirectly. A man cheats on his wife regularly, she forgives him regularly; a man sees his friend dating a girl he’s not supposed to date, he ignores it. How can it ever stop??

I’m sorry I’m not in the mood to give any advice for adultery and the only excuse I feel they have ‘is gross immorality’. Be it a man or a woman.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by st2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
mesmya:

how im i not sure that you're d same person as d poster,this one you're covering up for his stupidity

a single guy's cheating is very much understandable,but a married man's is not even near d word justified,he took an oath before man and God so let him stick to it and stop being a swine

im not worked up over anything,its his life so let him deal wt his foolishness

My brother I reiterate once again none is justified. All na same. Talking about God, pre marital sex(fornication) is defintely not approved so no soft pedalling on the issue. This is a societal issue. Stop sounding like it is solely the poster that is guilty of this crime. Guest houses are springing up daily for short time runs? Who patronises them? Our fathers of course with younger gals. Married women with their lovers. Unmarried singles. Married men and other people's wife. My call is for us to address the issue and not attack the poster. That way we will encourage a lot of people to express their situations without mincing words. Guess we are not on the same chapter on this.

You can liken me to the poster because I am a man. I need not womanise to understand his plight. I know i am only favored to exhibit control. The poster has not shown any sign of stupidity hence I cannot be defending dim-witt. lipsrsealed

Ujujoan:

You started by defending him . . Its either right or wrong – there’s no grey area. What you area saying is right, but my point is that the statics of cheaters is high because the society supports it – directly or indirectly. A man cheats on his wife regularly, she forgives him regularly; a man sees his friend dating a girl he’s not supposed to date, he ignores it. How can it ever stop??

I’m sorry I’m not in the mood to give any advice for adultery and the only excuse I feel they have ‘is gross immorality’. Be it a man or a woman.

Better said. smiley
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by carmelily: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Yet another shameless excuse for a man. The things we ladies have to deal with. You can't Stop womanizing?? Its okay, don't even try stopping, you'll stop when you get what you deserve. Ashewo

SECONDED. Word! just don't share what you deserve with your unfortunate wife
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by crious: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
welcome to a group of commonly known aristos. whether we like it or not, these men do this and its not about the woman, its just the thing in between their legs, so really, you are just being the weak man that you are when you let yuor thingy lead youy, not your head, keep it up cos no amount of talking can make you stop, its all up to you, in your own head.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by cold(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
I'm really amazed that this topic cld raise so much bile.Ppple just tend to 4get that womanising is just like any other vice,it is hard to break.If sombody came up here with a topic " I'M AN ADDICT,I NEED HELP".Be it alchoholic,tobaccoo or hard drugs,som peeps on nland wld still rain insults on the person for gettin into the habit in d 1st place instead of offering pieces of advice on the best way to deal wit the problem.Na wa o. Plz let's try & b more pragmatic & realistic here,it happens to the best of us.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by DeepZone: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2008
na this be the help wey i ask for? be a good 'nairaland itan' and give a pal in need the help he needs
I suggest you go to a hospital and get a castration(remove your two testicles), I'll gladly pay for that.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by FactorChic(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
If na the guy's wife dey cheat now and he finds out, before you say Yar'Adua, he go throw her belongings outside ooo

yeye man, angry angry

I pray ur wife chops off ur manhood when she finds out!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Adonica(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
The poster needs to be Castrated!!

for him to have come online and post such trash? whatever happened to shame and decency??
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busybody2(f): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
To all the guys in the house, it seems like the ladies don't want you to find the solution to your problem, so I say roll with it. cool

The balls is in your pantcourt, so feel free to exercise it as you like cheesy

You have free reign to use your balls to shoot and score as more goals as you like (football)

You have free reign to use your balls to do your runs - hit your ball to the boundary area (cricket)

Fine-tune your ball handling skills and slam dunk and dribble to score points (basketball)

Ram your ball into as many holes as possible with minimum stressstrokes (golf)

Run with the ball (rugby)

Allow the lucky gyal to play ping pong with your ball, but make sure you score the 11 points table tennis

"Dominating the T" and fine-tuning your angle shots, so that you can quickly get the drop shot (squash)

You can stroke back stroke, stroke breast stroke, stroke galore hmmn. . . (swimming)

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Sisikill: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
LMAO! What I won't see on Nairaland. So a guy comes and says he can't stop cheating on his wife and the MEN joining to insult him? What Hypocites! LOL, if everyone is even talking, not you guys.

Please sit this one out and let the women do the abusing.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by LadyT(f): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
All I can say is God help you. Incase you didnt know HIV and AIDS is very real and there is no cure. You obviously have a need and an obsession.

You have two choices

1) Tell your wife you would like to sleep with other women (see her reaction)

2) You divorce your wife and sleep around till your PENIS falls off

All in all I beg of you to use a condom everytime. If you have already starting sleeping around you should please go for a HIV test. Your wife is innocent in all this ask yourself if you truely wish to hurt her.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by dudu19(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
@post I dont blame you, some of we men have very high boredom threshold so
long you keep ya dirty habits away from ur family and take very good care of ya
wife and kids abegii enjoy toto na wire wink wink
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by kofobode(f): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2008
why does this happen to men all the time, from experience most men womanise even after marriage, but the good ones stop after a while, but the crasy ones stop after a crash.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by zheroes(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2008
its quite unfortunate brother but you can still stop, am happy you said you are married to a beautiful wife, so your problem in my opinion is half solved, you simply first have to pray to God to forgive you, then learn to see your wife as the most beautiful thing in your life, do not stare at these beautiful girls all too often because those are the pictures you  meditate on that brings about that urge, always communicate with your spouse  its very important, when you start seeing her as a vital part of your life even when she is absent it seems to you she is present, all of this will not make any sense if the WILL to change is not in you, so you must be DETERMINED,get it at the back of your mind that it is a battle and its a must WIN! come to think of it, what do these girls have that is lacking in your wife? work on those things if there are any, and you will become like a tree planted by the river.

all the best.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by ttaiwo01: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
well i think dis guy in quetion has to work on is mind.he needs a grt deal of help i advice that he goes for counselling
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by tRoOE(f): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2008
You should be lucky am not your wife, becos I would have sliced your whinny into little tiny pieces then serve them to the dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! / What Should A Single Woman Do When There Is No Suitor Coming? / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.