Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,586 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Me? (1081 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Me? by tommy2k2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
I wonder why i dont have the luck of a long term relationship, each time i found a new love we end up dating for weeks or a month, i dont think most of the faults always come from me, its just that she would wanna quit for no reason, it keep happening whenever i fall so deep in love, im so confused and i dont no what to do, maybe i should stay alone or maybe i should appreciate only friendship to keep ma self up, Fellas in the house,, i wanna know, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by lonelypal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
SIMPLE!
Re-EVALUATE URSELF
Are u tolerant?
, [sub]without mincing words u certainly have so many things wrong with u grin[/sub]
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by tommy2k2(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
No im not, im always nice and played ma game tight, ?for dirty reasons sha we cant cope
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by GucciBabe(f): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
u need deliverance wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by lonelypal(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
for dirty reasons?
do u play dirty with them?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by tommy2k2(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
no i dont play dirty, coz what played my role in terms of doing the right thing lovers do, but mayber its the girls themselve,having problem, hav u ever gav sumone the right love and he or she turn around to disapoint u
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Moyola(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
eyahh!!

u've prolly bn meetin d wrung piple!!

God will make u a way soon!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by tommy2k2(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
THANKS, thats wat i keep thinking of, maybe im meeting the wrong people, but can a wrong person later turn right?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Moyola(f): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hmmmn. . . "Can a wrong person lata turn right?"

u neva kan tell bruvv!!

ah juzz dont thnk itz a good thing to put d blame of ur short term relationships on yaself!!

itz juzz a mata of tym, if only u'd b patient! Surulere o!!! wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by olanajim(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2008
Hmm,
the wrong people? How are you so such you are right? Definitely, you must have missed a point. Maybe it you using the wrong approach. From your post, it is evident why you can't have a steady relationship. Gosh! It seem you always expect to fail, and you are reaping your expectation in great quantity.

Change of attitude, character and mentality would change your circumstance. Regardless of the people around you, your situation is greatly defined by who you are and NOT who they are.

WHEN YOU STOP WEARING MASK, YOU WILL START SEEING WHAT YOU TRULY ARE.

Be wise!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2008
Theres nothing wrong with you poster, you've just not met the right person. You might also want to consider becoming a little less conservative with your wealth; we just hate stingy guys grin just kidding
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by zerocool(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2008
I wish they were the ones quitting it embarassed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by onyii4j(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2008
Ujujoan:

Theres nothing wrong with you poster, you've just not met the right person. You might also want to consider becoming a little less conservative with your wealth; we just hate stingy guys grin just kidding

Seriously Seconded, not kidding.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Baxilexi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
but a price on your love, i think your givin it away too easy. smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by agwoko: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2008
i v come 2 notice something abt gals of nowadays, when u play open to them they think u r a fool 4 being open and plain to them.bros take heart 4rm ur predicament 4 ur future is bright.those who who knws hw to show appreciation wil soon locate u.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by ula(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2008
how is your personal hygiene?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
LOL

Another one with 'claims' of loving the woman best, do everything blah blah.

Yes, there is something wrong and not only for the reasons olanajim posted.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by topup: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
One thing I can say is that it can be very unwise to involve your heart so early into a relationship. At a week or a month, you really shouldn't be 'in love', who am I to dictate? Yes, I know, I cannot tell you what to do, but a man who quickly professes his love for you, may merely be inftuated, however if you tell a girl after one week that you are in love with her, it may scare her away, or she might stay with you and exploit it sad.

Sadly, it takes two to tango, and if these girls are always ending the relationship it could be that you are not doing something right. Now, doing something right is not only limited to the external things, such as buying gifts and calling, it's also the vibe you give and all the body language.

You really have to be honest with yourself, maybe ask a good male friend to analyse any possible reasons, or any good female friend, one who will genuinely tell you the truth. There is nothing wrong in having things to work on, that's the whole point, making yourself a better mate, so the ball is in your court.

I wish you the best. smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by tommy2k2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
topup:

One thing I can say is that it can be very unwise to involve your heart so early into a relationship. At a week or a month, you really shouldn't be 'in love', who am I to dictate? Yes, I know, I cannot tell you what to do, but a man who quickly professes his love for you, may merely be inftuated, however if you tell a girl after one week that you are in love with her, it may scare her away, or she might stay with you and exploit it sad.

Sadly, it takes two to tango, and if these girls are always ending the relationship it could be that you are not doing something right. Now, doing something right is not only limited to the external things, such as buying gifts and calling, it's also the vibe you give and all the body language.

You really have to be honest with yourself, maybe ask a good male friend to analyse any possible reasons, or any good female friend, one who will genuinely tell you the truth. There is nothing wrong in having things to work on, that's the whole point, making yourself a better mate, so the ball is in your court.

I wish you the best. smiley

thanks i really appreciate , i think it helps alot, i think i need to av all the time i could to stay alone for now, atlease forget about relationship stuff , maybe someother time if the right person comes then it could be fun then, i cant keep letting al ds girl breaking ma hear and fallin emotional strezzed down, pls i need a phone friend, just friend atlease sum1 to talk to, my number is 08065086147, anybody can holla me, im free

(1) (Reply)

He can't Find His Thing / i / Please Read I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.