Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fellow Africans In The UK, Let's Wake Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fellow Africans In The UK, Let's Wake Up (660 Views)

Time To Wake Up Nigerian So Many Resources Are Wasting / Wake Up To A Gorgeous Bedroom With Low Budget / Attn: El-matteo, Surveycash, Ymodulus, Etc. A Wake-up Call Frm Naija Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Africans In The UK, Let's Wake Up by uchriches(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2008
DO YOU KNOW WHY THE BLACKS IN LONDON ARE NOT FINANCIALLY FREE? IT IS BECAUSE MOST OF THEM PUT ALL THEIR ENERGY IN THEIR REGULAR 9-5 JOB. ASIANS ALWAYS DO VERY WELL ABROAD BECAUSE THEY ARE SMART AND MOST OF THEM LOOK FOR BUSINESSES INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR A JOB LIKE MOST OF US WILL DO.

I KNOW THAT THE 9-5 JOBS WE DO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR US TO HAVE TIME FOR OUR CHILDREN. INFACT IT HAS LED TO A LOT OF CHILDREN JOINING GANGS AND CAUSING PROBLEMS ON THE STREETS. THEY JOIN GANGS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO BLEND WITH PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM OR AT LEAST WHO ARE WILLING TO LISTEN TO AND ASSIST THEM. PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS LET US STOP DREAMING AND START ACTING.

YOU CAN BE THE BEST ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOU CAN BE THE WORST WHEN YOU REFUSE TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMS.

TOGETHER WE CAN PULL THROUGH. VISIT THIS SITE:www.onlineafricanshop.co.uk
Re: Fellow Africans In The UK, Let's Wake Up by blackspade(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2008
This is a good message people. The things this guy talks about has a lot of truth to it. Wake up Africans in the UK, we can do way better! wink Thank you for this uchriches, I hope more people join your site, because it looks good.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Lehman Brothers Stocks / Traffic Generation Methods / Help Me! What Do You Know About Dunlop And IAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.