Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lovely Text Messages - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Text Messages (206747 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Text Messages by bisibaby(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2007
If i had d letter "HRT", I CAN ADD "EA"  to get "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT" or rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than ave a neart with out "U", I LUV U wink
Re: Lovely Text Messages by darez: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
Nice text! I gonna send dat to someone@marlet01
Re: Lovely Text Messages by kyd4lyf(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2007
great people don't dress in gold it is wen u scratch them that you discover that they are made of gold. u are precious. miss u wikedly.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by jesusfreak(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
sometimes me busy,
sometimes me lazy,
sometimes me sick,
but whatever me do
me never forget ya!
me say inna reggae fashion
Kpu-ya ka!
me miss ya! grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by jesusfreak(f): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
[center]dere r moments in life
that u miss someone so much that u just want to pick them up
from ur dreams and hug them 4 real. miss u. wink[/center]
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
If one day u feel like crying, call me. I dont promise that i will make u laugh, but i will encourage and cheer you up. If one day u want to run away-- dont be afraid to call me. I dont promise to ask u to stop, but i can run with u. If one day u dont want to listen to anyone, call me. I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet. But one day if u call, and there is no answer, come fast to see me. Perhaps i need you. Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
you will not go to where the grace of god will not protect you. i see something good happening to you today. something that you have been waiting to experience. this is not a joke; you are going to receive a divine visitation that will move you forward
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
Prayers for special people like you,
1 You will find favour with someone you don't expect, Amen
2 You will be too relevant to be ignored, Amen
3 You will encounter God and you will never remain the same, Amen
4 The grace for completion will come on you, You shall be blessed till the blessed call you blessed, Amen
5 The hand that will send this message to others shall not labour in vain, Amen
6 The mouth saying "Amen" to this prayer shall laugh forever.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by jaguda(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2007
You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by ish1(f): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2007
for yoruba readers,

"Jowo t'ewo adura, o ni s'oge ku bi Stella. O ni kabuku bi Atiku. O ni fail bi 3rd term. O ni ri iyanje bi Ladoja. O ni di agbaya bi Adedibu. O ni s'esin bi Tafa Balogun. O ni useless bi Koro. O ni d'agbese bi Pedro. Sugbon wa ni enu bi TINUBU, wa s'orire bi BABA FASH!

when i read this text message, i bursted into laughter. naija! we sabi formulate things no be small o cheesy
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2007
Nice
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Ibisobrown(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
A flash can mean many things e.g How are you? I miss u, I love u, anytime you received a flash from me know you just flashed my mind.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by pheesayor(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
He watches over u 2nite, slowly singing love song in ur ear, gently kissin and caressing ur skin. Beleive it or not, that mosquito is crazy about you,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
LOL

Mosquito sef get message
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2007
I hear word
Re: Lovely Text Messages by minniepoe(f): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t v w x y z

i miss u opps
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Babybee(f): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2007
I think you are so careless! You come and leave things behind, see what you have left, you just came in my mind and you left a smile on my face!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Sexyabby(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
I better get this back! Give this rose ())--%--- to everyone u care about.HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, I love you to death.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by bigbaby(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2007
gud looks catch de eyes but gut persionlality catches de heart. ur blessed with both.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Mutee: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2007
Always smile, always be happy not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile is a reason for others to smile.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Mutee: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2007
Good friends are difficult to fish. Now that I've found you, stay nice or else i'll fry you.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Mutee: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
There were times when i jst want 2 look @ ur face frm the stars in d night. There were times when i just want 2 feel ur embrace in d cold night. I jst cn't blieve you r mine now. U were jst a dream i once knw, neva thot dat i would b right 4 u. I jst cn't compare u wit anything in d world. U r all i need 2 b with, 4evermore
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Mutee: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2007
To love is a duty, to be loved is a success. To be with someone you love is an achievement. To be with someone who loves you is life.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Mutee: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2007
Just wondering, Would you smile if i smile at you.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2007
Nice messages as ever oh
Re: Lovely Text Messages by darez: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2007
There is a lovely street in my heart called memory lane where thoughts of treasured people like u reside 4ever
Re: Lovely Text Messages by namdo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2007
people send free sms from your computer. send me a PM or email me for the link if you become interested, it's sweet from there.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hotchic1(f): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
Am luvin this,infact you re guyz are doing a good job!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by abujal(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
friendship is always a sweet responsibility never an oppotunity cool
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 2:43am On Jun 22, 2007
OMG

Wonderful
Re: Lovely Text Messages by legovo(m): 1:32am On Jun 23, 2007
Hi moon !
Dim ur Light,
HÉLLo wind !
BLow softLy,
fLowÉr !
PÉrfÉct bLossom
hÉy Éarth !
Spin gÉntLy,
Cos Ä 1dafuL pÉrson is goin 2 sLÉÉp.
SLip rÉaL tytÉ
2 da fuLLÈSt !
Re: Lovely Text Messages by moshoodn(m): 4:58am On Jun 26, 2007
"Love is cool, love is nice, love is the lovliest abstract that exists".

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (106) (Reply)

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.