Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room (1118 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by kwadoski: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2008
Pls can you advice me how to start up a computer firm. Though I have no money and where to stay for the business. but I have one computer system in my room. and I am computer literate, I can teach computer, I can Use Visual Basic 6.0 (programming) and some other packages.
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by kenflipper(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
Yes you can, make a poster or hand bill, and paste in front of your house. And start with your neighbours and street residers. Inform them verbally and make sure your lecture prices are cheap and affordable as well in accordance with the living standard of ur immediate enviroment.
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by stiyke(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2008
Yes you can, i started like that. now i have an office and my firm is growing bigger. I now have 4 staff. But i must tell you that it wont be easy. Just stay determined focused and keep updating ur knowledge.

Cheers
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by naijacutee(f): 12:42am On Sep 12, 2008
Yes, you can start with one computer - by teaching people the things you know.

Make a list of all the areas where you can provide training - Microsoft Word, Excel, Visual Basic etc.

Go on the internet and look for the models which other trainers/training websites use. Based on this, create a step-by-step training model. You can also make handout for your students.

Advertise your training services in time slots. Get customers to book time slots in order to avoid problems with lack of resources.

Be creative.
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by shilling(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
yes you can! go for it! wish you the best
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by gorociano: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2008
Dude , i'm also in the process of starting such though i program in Java and also some VB 6.0
Guy let's go for it, see u @ d top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by alldone(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
Sure you can, i started my business some years back after my B.sc with a computer that was in my house. Today the business is quit big. i did not start in my house, i went to a nearby polytechnic to start a biz centre.

For you things are easier now you can start in your house and market people around you.

-Do you know that a lot of people are not computer literate so you can fill the gap in your are.
-Good customer service will stand you out.
-You can package your material for info product and from their you will do well.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step"
all the best.
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by kokorunna(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Of course you can do it with one computer, you can distribute leaflets around your area. Naijacutee has explained it all.

@naijacutee
Yes, you can start with one computer - by teaching people the things you know.

Make a list of all the areas where you can provide training - Microsoft Word, Excel, Visual Basic etc.

www.moneysaversforum.com
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by kwadoski: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2008
Can can nairaland friends answer this question for me?
Re: Can I Start My Computer Firm With No Money But With 1 System In My Room by netmoney(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2008
kwadoski:

Can can nairaland friends answer this question for me?

So all this one wey dem tell you na questions or off point?You funny oooo!Maybe you no read them sef!

(1) (Reply)

Sewage Disposal Business / Local Banks To Acquire Troubled Banks - Bank Workers, Debtors Relocate Abroad / Banks Never Lose In Forex Market.why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.