Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,773 members, 7,979,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

Truely My Friends Link Me To A Site - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Truely My Friends Link Me To A Site (650 Views)

Link Me To Any Sugar Mummy Available / Link Me Up Pls / Link Me Up With A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truely My Friends Link Me To A Site by Abiodun4u: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2008
Truely my friends link me to a forum

He says onlinematter.niceboard.net

I asks what does that mean

he says when he was in cafe last week some police came in and packed them to police station that they are yahoo, yahoo guys.

Then he says his uncle told him that www.onlinematter.niceboard.net that he should register that their is chatbox there.

Then since that time, he did not make use of yahoo messanger again.

Now he register in the forum

he and his friends they both chat together

THAT SINCE THAT TIME HE DID NOT USE IT AGAIN

HE ONLY USE WWW.ONLINEMATTER.NICEBOARD.NET

I TOO I ALSO REGISTER

(1) (Reply)

[color=#000099]more Than Google Search[/color][flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b] / Thread Closed / do you know this Lady? Diala Uchechi Maureen, She Misplaced Her Document.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.