Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help! I Have The Resources, But Dont Know How To Use It. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! I Have The Resources, But Dont Know How To Use It. (793 Views)

Random And Interesting Travel Facts World's Travellers Probably Dont Know. / I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now / I Have A 2years Us Visa But Yet To Use It And It Will Expire By Feb_pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Have The Resources, But Dont Know How To Use It. by kelvinnile(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hellooooo great nairalandians. my name is kelvin, i am a young dude of 23,
I actually have this child hood dream of genuely traveling oVerseas to study. so after i rounded up my seondary eduation in 2004, i secured a job, and started saving towards my dreams.
now i think is time for me to start actualizin my dreams but i dont realy know how to go about it.
pls can any one help me with names of universities abroad that is not too expensive, becaus what i have now is about a million naira(1,000,000)
it is my life and i dont want to take chances becaus i have no one suporting me.
how far can what i have take me and how can i go about it legally.
pls Nigerins, re you abroad or home? help me with information i really need it, i wld be much oblige and forever be greatfull to who ever helps.
thanks in advacne man, i anticipate your urgent respons.
Re: Help! I Have The Resources, But Dont Know How To Use It. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
Overseas has over a hundred countries man.You got to specify where.
The first thing you should do would be to determine where you want to go. i.e what continent.
After that, find schools in the region that suit your credentials and career plans.
Countries with very good schools in your budget range include most West and Central European countries,Highly developed Asian Countries(Japan, Korea and Singapore) then maybe New zealand, UK and USA would be just fine but you budget might not be suitable.
Do a pretty good search using the site below.
www.findaschool.org

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom Application: I Need Your Advice Siena And Fellow Nairalanders / Easy Way To Study In The Usa, Uk, Canada And Hungary / Wanting To Move To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.