Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,138 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? (754 Views)

Fire At World's Tallest Apartment Building In Dubai / LOOKING TO BUY LAND IN LEKKI, LAGOS STATE? .....!!!!! READ THIS!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by sunshines: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hello everyone,

After spending the majority of my life in Nigeria, I have relocated to Dubai 3 years ago. I still come to Nigeria at least twice a year , something I always look forward to!Just a brief introduction,  if you are looking to buy a property or properties in Dubai, please do contact me and I will be happy to [i]advise [/i]you. In fact during this holy month of Ramadan, there are some very attractive deals going (valid from now till the end of Sept) and I will be visiting Nigeria sometime during October to meet with my clients there and entertain any new enquiries/prospects. What I have to offer here is a totally professional, advisory service along with full support on a one-to-one basis with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.

I will be happy to entertain any direct serious enquiries and or leads to serious buyers. I will be ready to call and speak to anyone who expresses a genuine and serious  interest and may even elect to visit during September 2008 if there is sufficient interestto take advantage of what I can presently offer. Alternatively, if you would like to meet me when I do visit, please let me know as I will be working strictly on appointments which will be made prior to my arrival.

To all my Moslem brothers and sisters, ramadan kareem!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless!

Sunshine
Re: Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2008
Welcome aboard, Sunshine. smiley

Moving your post to Property section.

Would be nice to introduce yourself in the Introductory section too, let people know what you do.

Hope you have a great time on Nairaland. cool
Re: Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by sunshines: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
Thanks, already done but I also posted it here,

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Sunshine
Re: Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by globass: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster,
please call me on 08066495782.
you did not drop any contact with which we can reach you.

i have some very interested clients and i got a deal
that can help you sell fast on your properties.

i'd be expecting your call now.
thank you sir!

glo
Re: Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by rexdmx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
smiley
Re: Looking To Invest In Dubai Properties? by ayomifull(f): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think its better u put yr contact details here. What if i leave my email addy here and some idiots hyjack it and pretend to be you?. Will be on holiday in Dubai this December pls let me have yr contact so we can get in touch regarding this.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Land In Egbeda / Good Investment, Good Location, Reasonable Price / Ikorodu Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.