Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Best Polytechnic In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (95580 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / TOP 20 Best Polytechnic In Nigeria 2014 Ranking / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Gadols(f): 12:33pm On May 16, 2009
It used to be kadpoly and yaba tech in those days.
i remeber back then in the 80s, getting an admission in kaduna poly is like going thru the
eye of the needle. Whether you had 10 credits or 4 credits, you must have to go thru the
compulsory intro course which is like pre ND.
I graduated from the kaduna poly. I can make bold to say that we had one of the best lecturers
during the 80s and ealy 90s.
But things have changed now. I run a firm of my own now and i have had cause to interview graduates for empoyment.
Its a total mess what our schools are producing now. whether HND or degree, its all a mess.
Money rule our campuses now. Cultism is the bane .
I guess for me, the best school in Nigeria is Covenant University. I have been there and it just remind me of Kadpoly of those days.
Serene environment for learning, good infrastructure, and very good lecturers.

Institutions like the covenant university, may help Nigeria in the future not to crash. We already look like a failed state.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Gaybriel: 12:49pm On May 16, 2009
im sorry to say private university are more corrupt though they have more facilities, they do not maximize them and as a result they are not academic genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Gadols(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2009
Not all of them.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by babymi2(f): 2:23pm On May 18, 2009
well the best polytechnic so far is FEDERAL POLY IDAH IN KOGI STATE AND BIDA POLY IN NIGER STATE CHECK OUT THE PERFORMANCE OF DIS SCHOOLS EXCELLENT

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46am On May 19, 2009
Lagos state polytechnic LASPOTECH is the best poly in nigeria
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2009
as far as i know it should b YABATECH >>> i know no other
Gadols:

the best school in Nigeria is Covenant University,
and this CU student says hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gadols:

Serene environment for learning
very true

Gadols:

good infrastructure, and very good lecturers.
so i thought b4 i gained admission>>>>>>believe me u would b surprised if u looked a little more closely  undecided undecided

all these with due respect>>>>>>>>>>>PEACE
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by cimoore: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2009
ALL OF US HERE ARE FOOLS! YABA TECH IS GOOD IN FASHION, IMT IS BOOST ON THERE PAST GLORY,KADPOLY IS GOOD PAINTING LECTURE HALLS,ABIA POLY IS FULL OF ARIARA,NEW MARKET AND CEMETARY MEN AND WOMEN.IMO POLY DONT ADMIT WITH POLY JAMB AND IT'S MORE OF CHILDREN.EKITI POLY IS THE HIGHEST IS CULTISM.OKO POLY IS LEADING IN LESBIANISM.INFACT,ALL POLY IN NAIJA DEY CRAZE EXCEPT THE WONDERFUL,ALMIGHTY,BEAUTIFUL,SEXY.MOST STRUCTURED POLY,AWARD WINNING RECTOR,QUALITY LECTURERS AND MOST RESPECTABLE STUDENT! I MEAN THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWERRI,IMO STATE.
DON'T TRY THEM OOOOOOOOO
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by chisomquee: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2009
IMT ENUGU.
YABATECH.
FED POLY NEKEDE
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by okoliemma: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2009
hello guys, there is no need arguing on which school is the best or not. instead of arguing why don't we look on what we the student can do to make it better.in terms of engineering i am sorry to say that i can not rate any federal school in Nigeria because what they thought is is theory through out. and if any one feel bad about my comment let him or her ask his or her self this questionsad HOW MANY STUDENT HAVE ANY OF THE FEDERAL SCHOOLS AWARDED FIRST CLASS AND SINCE WHEN).These schools can not award first class because they know the kind of education they are giving there student, and if they award it to any student there name is at stake.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by olayhincar(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
Laspotech Rocks A Lot, When U're Taking Bout The Best, Then Try Laspotech
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by fm4real2k6(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2010
Guy enough of all this !!

Well i've got a situation at hand, plz which polytechnic is currently running their admission now, or about to start their admission process plz?  i have a friend thats want to go for HND (either Biochemisty /chemistry) plz let me know, and if you can help, you can as well list their tution fees too.
God bless you

femi
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Samystyler: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2010
ollywise its me sam 4rm imt enugu. we met the day i came 2 summit my transcript at the senate. hope u ve gotn ur result. i tried caln ur glo bt 2 no avail. u can reach me on 08030981498. any news from school (oau).
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by seuner: 3:30pm On May 25, 2010
RANKING FOR POLYTECHNICS IN NIGERIA

6 BEST RANKING FOR POLYTECHNICS IN NIGERIA

1. LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC 487 POINTS
2. KADUNA STATE POLYTECHNIC 354 POINTS
3. POLYTECHNIC OF IBADAN 289 POINTS
4. YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY 276 POINTS
5. INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU 248 POINTS
6. FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO 243 POINTS
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by dorben: 8:18am On May 26, 2010
DORBEN POLYTECHNIC IS THE BEST.AND IS LOCATED IN ABUJA.IS A PRIVATE POLYTECHNIC.AND ADMISSION IS ON NOW.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2010
cimoore:

ALL OF US HERE ARE FOOLS!
but u are Gr8est fool of 'em All
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by ehialu1640: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
Please just pray that the Government upgrades Polytechnics to degree awarding status. Products of these institutions should work more on their spoken and written English Language. I know they are quite good at practical etc.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Ozorhumphery(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE only POLY IN NIGERIA that run offer B. Tec is federal poly nekede. Very sure.ehumphery@gmail.com
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by phemmy88(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
In terms of Academics, i think Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, (formally ondo state polytechnic Owo) is d best. A school dat currently has all is courses been accredited- while futa is still runnin a non acredited course in Architecture!
Though dey av their flops, bt academically they 're d best-even better than harvard University.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by manneger(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
For all of u saying that HND is better than BSC una b fool, u na use current eye enta d poly, i know say versity don Bleep u up many times u now say instead of wasting time make u enta poly, anyway day in day out UNIQUE UNIPORT is d best both in beauty sound education, sexy chicks, highclass babes, good leclures, guyman lectures and sugar mummy, and sports, handsome dudes, check me out, am so proud to be a uniport std.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Ewerev: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
We should stop deceiving our selfs about the issue of poly or uni which is the best.Both tutor you to be the best in the society but one tutor you to be self independent and that's the fact.To kill this sentiments pls join me to applaud that your personality,moral assertion and perception makes you the best among the rest.If you can dream it then you can be it, I strongly support you that said there are more BSc and BAs roaming the street than HND looking for employment.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Bright2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
When are we going to be comfortable with the cirtificate we have? You get ND today tomorrow they say HND is necessary you must get it,you get the HND they turn around that B.SC is it. You get BSC,they turn you around with M.SC. You go for M.SC, they turn around again and shout P.HD is what we want. When you get the P.HD, the problem has not ended because they will also turn around for the demand for prof. Just use the one you have. B.sc holders stop bragging,you are still indepted to other advance degree just like the HND holders does. I have both, but the only one that could fetch a good job today was my ND cirtificate not even my HND not to talk of B.sc. Use the one you have and stop all these B.sc promotion i don't see any thing in it. Time is elapsing.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by emezup: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2010
i think the best way to know the best in terms of teaching is to hv an academic challenge b/w this institutions.they are all great.for me am okey in the institutio tions
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by peaceudo: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2011
i'm sure it is covenant poly, it is best in all aspect.

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Onaolamipo: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2011
Yabatech is a university poly technic. For you to make a grade there,u need 2 work harder. U need 2 cultivate d habit of reading.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Sirpc(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2011
If i am to contribute, i think , the topping or rather best poly in Engineering, Management and Artistic courses in Nigeria is INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT) ENUGU. Although they don't have superior structures (buildings). If i am mistaken, proof it here.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by alabama2: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2011
The best is adekunle Ajasin university.check it out!
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by Sirpc(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
We are talking about the best polytechnic(s) and not Universites
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by spicybukky(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
YABATECTH is the best. No rival @ all!

1 Like

Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by madubukosaviour(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Talking about the best polytechnic ,you guys are just saying your opinions.Federal polytechnic Nekede till tomorrow is still the best poly in Nigeria.you guys got to believe me.
Re: Best Polytechnic In Nigeria by scofield2016: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Undergraduate Admissions On-going at the Lagos City Polytechnic

Have you considered applying to an institution that offers an opportunity to learn by doing while also offering industry work placements that give students real-world experience and helping them build valuable networks for the future? If the answer is yes, then you are invited to send in your application for admission to the Lagos City Polytechnic. The institution, situated in Ikeja, Nigeria, offers admission to the departments of Accountancy, Banking and Finance and other business related courses of study. Here is an easy to navigate, extensive guide with key info that will help you effectively get through the application process for the polytechnic. To become a student, one has to meet the following general entry requirements:

Admissions

Lagos City Polytechnic offers the benefits and services of its educational programmes to all eligible students without discrimination based on race, religion, colour, nationality, ancestry, sex, handicap, marital status, veteran status. Due to its location, the institution has a diverse student body and it has no affiliation to any tribe or religion, this means that such factors are not considered during the admission screening process. When offering admission to students, the Polytechnic intends to; provide reasonable learning opportunities to its students, to apply its rules fairly and consistently and to make reasonable efforts to inform her students of any issues which may affect their studies.

https://lagoscitypolytechnic.edu.ng/undergraduate-admissions-on-going-at-the-lagos-city-polytechnic/

To contact the School, Kindly click here : https://lagoscitypolytechnic.edu.ng/contact/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.