Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

i want to konw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i want to konw. (955 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i want to konw. by dreswa20: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
can u go out with two people and love them equally. ( male or female) let me hear your views please.
Re: i want to konw. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
so u r calling another womans man ur boyfriend?are u mad
Re: i want to konw. by Adonica(f): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
Leave the married man alone, as simple as that and if he kills you, you deserve it in the first place for shacking up anotha woman's man.
Re: i want to konw. by dreswa20: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
i want 2 quite d affair but he refused. infact i thearten to call his wife he said i should go ahead, dat he must get me pregant. b/4 anything else. wht do i do
Re: i want to konw. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
why did u enter a relationship wt a mrried man in d first place?wen u were busy enjoying another womans man u did not know u will call his wife right?now dat u want to settle down ,u want to call d wife isnt it?watever seed u sow on earth u will reap,im not cursing u but get ready to cry d same way d other woman cried wen she noticed her husbands unfaithfulness

dis is life
Re: i want to konw. by spikedcylinder: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ dreswa20

You know what darling? I hope he kills you. I really do.
Re: i want to konw. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ dreswa20

You know what darling? I hope he kills you. I really do.

not only killing her spikey,but burning her too

this is crazy,why can't we babes get our own man instead of going for another womans man,now that she wants to settle down ,she wants peace

poster u r not getting any peace ,except God himself decides to have mercy upon u
Re: i want to konw. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2008
Poster what you should do?? Check the kind of men you associate with? All this pple crying wolf are the ones causing problmes for us. Like you dont know all these threats are just a tactis to get you. He wants to get you pregnant first. Ha.  .  Ha , If he loves you so much let him divorce his wife and marry you. Wait let his wife catch you first.
Re: i want to konw. by Busta(f): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster,

obviously you are not ready to leave the married man. . . if you were, u know exactly what to do and you won't be here on NL asking stupid questions.
Re: i want to konw. by dreswa20: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
my dear people in Nairaland pls 4give me, it was not really my fault. i had heartbreak three times even dis my boyfriend when he travelled i realise dat while we were going out he had other two girl he is going out with.

it was as a result of the heartbreak frm young men dat my friends advice me to moving a married man chance, dis married man is just 2years my senior is not dat is old, anyway i no is bad pls 4give me, dont curse me i run to u 4 help dnt kill me.

plsssssssssssss i beggggggggggggggggg u
Re: i want to konw. by Busta(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2008
are u serious?

u need to change and make new friends . . . besides have you gone to them for advice and what did they tell you to do since they got you in this mess in the first place.
Re: i want to konw. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
dreswa20:

my dear people in Nairaland please 4give me, it was not really my fault. i had heartbreak three times even this my boyfriend when he travelled i realise that while we were going out he had other two girl he is going out with.

it was as a result of the heartbreak frm young men that my friends advice me to moving a married man chance, this married man is just 2years my senior is not that is old, anyway i no is bad please 4give me, don't curse me i run to u 4 help dnt kill me.

First take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming other people. Take a hard look at yourself. You dont have to keep making yourself cheap for men. There's no law that says you must date. People break people's heart everyday but it dosent justify anything. Even if you continue with this guy, in the long run, you'll get hurt. I'll advice you to leave him and damn the consequence. thats if you are not enjoting too much to let go
Re: i want to konw. by MissyB1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
dreswa20:

my dear people in Nairaland please 4give me, it was not really my fault. i had heartbreak three times even this my boyfriend when he travelled i realise that while we were going out he had other two girl he is going out with.

it was as a result of the heartbreak frm young men that my friends advice me to moving a married man chance, this married man is just 2years my senior is not that is old, anyway i no is bad please 4give me, don't curse me i run to u 4 help dnt kill me.

I feel sorry for you.Nice post smiley

Change your friends and leave the married man.
You need your own man not sm1 else's hubby.
Re: i want to konw. by dreswa20: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2008
thanks MISSY B 4 ur advice i will.
Re: i want to konw. by spikedcylinder: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
dreswa20:

Eeya.

You need to know that even a dog who's main purpose in life is to be loyal to his master can let you down sometimes, talk less of some men.
The fact that he's married makes it more likely that he'll break your heart so why are you wasting your time?
Re: i want to konw. by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
Change your number, dont speak to him when he comes knocking and have an older brother or other male friend around to help him understand he should back off.

You have to go cold turkey if you want to end it. By no means should you accept any gifts from him.
Re: i want to konw. by idupaul: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
that he must get me pregant. b/4 anything else. wht do i do

I seem to like this guy ooo,  the Alpha male optimus,   grin grin grin he must be the long awaited pregnator lipsrsealed sorry terminator grin
Re: i want to konw. by ssRhino: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
Be the first woman to ave 2 husbands
marry the one in nigeria
and marry the one out of the country.
Re: i want to konw. by omega25red(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2008
well you actually never mentioned that the married guy rapes you since he wants to impregnate you which means that you are a willing participant. Why not spare the guy who came from out of town the drama and dump him and continue living the life of a home breaker.
Remember that no good is going to come to you until you do right by that man's wife and the guy from out of town
Re: i want to konw. by sistawoman: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
omega25red:

well you actually never mentioned that the married guy rapes you since he wants to impregnate you which means that you are a willing participant. Why not spare the guy who came from out of town the drama and dump him and continue living the life of a home breaker.
Remember that no good is going to come to you until you do right by that man's wife and the guy from out of town

how does she do that?
Re: i want to konw. by idupaul: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster
are u male or female, just saw a post where u sounded male and here ur female, i think all ur posts are lies.
Re: i want to konw. by obyann(f): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2008
First of all ask God for forgiveness, then avoid the married man with numerous girl friends and everything about him.
Re: i want to konw. by Akinagirl(f): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
Dreswa20 or whatever, you are a stupid ass bitch, you really are. And if you call his wife, it aint him you gotta worry about killing you.
Re: i want to konw. by Akinagirl(f): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
But for real, you need to value yourself a little more than that. Do not let him make decisions for you. Become a woman and take charge of your life. This man is useless, and here you are letting him use you. Have more self esteem honey. everyone gets their hearts broken, you just have to dust yourself off and try again. NEVER GO AFTER A MARRIED MAN, that is stupid. And those dumb ass friends of yours, dump them.
Re: i want to konw. by sistawoman: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2008
Please I beg you on everything that is holy do not call his wife.
Re: i want to konw. by DonEse125(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2008
So you've been heartbroken before? So friggin damn what? So have a lot of ppl? That u've been heartbroken b4 does not excuse what u did. I'v been heartbroken b4,bt did i go hook up wit a married man? No,i dint. There are som things in life that u dont mess with. There are some things in life that are sacred,& marriage,family,those r some of them,& u just showed u hav absolutely no respect for 'em.
Re: i want to konw. by IykeD(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2008
All these gals won't learn.The love of money, Well, you can marry him, after all you want married men because single guys were giving you heartbreaks, why want out now, that is if you really want out.For him to threaten to have you pregnant, means you are still rocking his bed.Good luck!
Re: i want to konw. by topup: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2008
What is the police system like, near where you live. I believe if possible obtain a restraining order, and don't ever underestimate him, it's always better to be safe than sorry. Try and cut off all links with him, and maybe increase the distance between you.

Does he seem like the crazy/mental illness patient type?
Do you believe he could actually kill you?
Please tell someone close to you, parents, your current boyfriend, your friends, they'll be able to advise you better than any non-attached online source.

I'll pray for you.
Re: i want to konw. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2008
All these new members and their wahala.

Drama queen. angry
Re: i want to konw. by obongyi: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2008
You knew he was married but you chose to commit adultery, when it's time to dance to the tone of the music,you come here to ask for help. angry
Re: i want to konw. by blackspade(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2008
^ ewu kama nwanyị grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? / Silverbird Cinema Now A Hub For Ashewos / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.