Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nike Dunk Japan Pack Released, You Can Buy Them Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nike Dunk Japan Pack Released, You Can Buy Them Now (771 Views)

Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY / ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nike Dunk Japan Pack Released, You Can Buy Them Now by nikeairfor: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2008
SUPER BIG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *GRIN*!
THEY HAVE BEEN RELEASED A FEW DAYS AGO 28 JUNE 2008, AT SELECTED JAPANESE RETAILERS. HOPEFULLY WE'LL SEE THEM SOON.
Nike has designed a new pack of shoes called the Nike Dunk Japan Pack inspired by different cities of Japan.

I'm not sure how many of you guys loves sneakers. Personally I'm not a super sneaker freak but these are so hard to resist (The make want to cry TT_TT).

From left to right:
Tokyo - Giant Panda Dunk, inspired by Ling Ling the Giant Panda. (No, not actually made from Pandas o_o).
Nagoya - Golden Dolphin Dunk, a symbol of the city. (The soles of the shoe is also gold with a picture of the Dolphin/Fish).
Osaka - Doutonbori Dunk, inspired by the city's foods and a famous drumming doll icon that is known to all who visit the city.
Fukuoka - Yamasaka festvial inspired. (The colors are actually mismatched, very attractive).

Visit http://www.nike-cnn.com for more information on each shoe and close up pics

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Start From / Is Yahoo An Online Career? / Help: Urgently Looking For An Accredited Online Bsc Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.