Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,194 members, 7,913,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life (716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life by 9jagai: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2008
Pls i want to know if people see life the way i see it.
its so frustrating.
Do you think life is beautiful?
Re: Life by Adonica(f): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
We've all had our fair share . . .it has its ups and downs but all you gotta do is be positive and determined and you will pull through.
Re: Life by topup: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ahhhh, life, what a beautiful thing.

Staying on top of it is easier said than done, but it is possible.

I think. . .

- Life has many seasons, don't judge your life on one, when you are ready to give up when the nasty winter storm approaches how will you ever manage to survive until the summer blossoms and rainbows arrive?

- Life should not be a game, don't try to predict a thing! Just ride it, like a rollercoaster, every so often you get to choose, which ride (path) you want to go on, but once you are on it, you just have to let it take its course, worrying about the bends and dips will only cause you unnecessary stress and you will miss out on the enjoyment of the experience. (My own unique analogy cheesy)

- Life is short. You may not think so now, but when you're 65 and your hairs are starting to fall out, you will wish you sezied every moment of your twenties.

- Life is not all about material gain, the most interesting and wonderful people are not necessarily the wealthiest or most gifted, when life has been spent enjoying every moment, you have wonderful tales to pass on and your memories will be fond.

- Life is not a competition with the people around you, but instead with yourself, focus on making yourself happy and then your happiness should naturally rub off on others, many people live long prosperous lives but never become the person they want to be.

*I'll add more if I feel up to it. . later* cool
Re: Life by bigboyslim(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2008
Life is never described by a single adjective. At times its beautiful, at times its very ugly.
Re: Life by topup: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

Life is never described by a single adjective. At times its beautiful, at times its very ugly.

Bingo!
Re: Life by deept(m): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2008
Life is what you make of it.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Award / Check Out Naija's Greatest Dating Site Ever: / Online Paid Survey - Truths And Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.