Stats: 3,179,165 members, 7,907,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days (5254 Views)

Would You Like Your Picture To Be Edited This Way? / Convert Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Fre / Convert Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Free (2) (3) (4)

Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by chrisme(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
cheesy Hi guys, do well by sending me your big bros your picture, and i would turn you to an angel in 5days. corel draw, firework and photoshop will fine tune you.

Try me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by oluromeo1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
this is my pix

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
waiting to see the beautification of an Angel here, i may well go for the challenge to do something with the pics too but after yours.

"Big Bros"?, why nigerian like titles like this
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
sorry but i just couldn't help myself

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
just fooling about

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by zPixel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2008
@justbones
hve got an idea, y not make him look younger or you could just make him look 'gayhish' lipsrsealed
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by skfa1: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
zPixel:

@justbones
hve got an idea, y not make him look younger or you could just make him look 'gayhish' lipsrsealed

Gaywhat? shocked shocked
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
funny
nice idea but no time
will be going back to no man's land tomorrow
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by zPixel(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2008
Oh, i forget. Hve a wonderful one remaining last year there. And don't forget we are waiting for you outside. smiley
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Whalewale(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
lol grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2008
here is my picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
here is my picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
another picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Gamine(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
sorry to say o but how come you resemble thief like this (i mean armed robber category)? and PLEASE PLEASE no tell me say na your babe be that girl undecided
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by bilie: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2008
hahahahahahaahahahah
cant wait to see d above results grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by royalyinx(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2008
@Whalewale,

Saw ur id and tot it would be you , So ur finished with skool or wat Just holla back and lemme know what's up wiv u
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
A2J.well u are acting like your name,so i will not blame you, i purposely sent that horrible pic to see wat guys can do change that, and sorry did i analyse you name for you A2J.ASSHOLE 2 JOKER.keep the fire burning
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by timbabng(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by royalyinx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by geolabious(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
Guy here is my pics

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Phemorinho

i guess sorry was never in your dictionary or you are blind to see "sorry to say" in my statement BUT i do think it will do you far more good to analyze your English b4 analyzing the meaning of A2J.

that apart, are you the other girl posted? i wouldnt mind your phone number o grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Tunslike: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2008
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy christ Jesus!!! you guys are soooooo funny, meanwhile, i guess the guy requested for picturessss not pixtur!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy , WELL, the guy said in two days, but this is actually more than two days, the transformation never take place

cheesy No be small thin,
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
A2J.i was trying to get your attention,of course i read every bit of your message, my phone number?naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.two days don pass wey i don send the pics,its taking too long, broooooooooooossssssssssssss wetin you dey do?do am kia kia
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by chrisme(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
sad Hi guys, it's so hard to have fail good men and women of nairaland this way by promising 2days, but i promise to make it up to ebery pic sent. I actually had alittle problem fixing my system, but i promise to reach everyone very soon.

Don't forget that what corel can do, fireworks can do better. kiss
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2008
Phemorinho
that picture is scary
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2008
raz boii

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Kemjisuper(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nice job Justbones. I swore I won't touch that ugly pic. But you came through for tha brotha.

He owes you one! cheesy
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
its the least i can do
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
am sorry nairalanders that i corrupted this page with that ugly picture.but i tot photoshop is better used with ugly pic like that.well this is anoda picture.

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
doji.nice one
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Kemjisuper(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
Guy abeg e don do jare!

Na so so wowoo pictures we go dey look? Haba! angry

Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner / Artlives_abst : Nothing Less Than Pen On Paper+ PICSART / Polycom Video Conferencing In Lagos, Nigeria