Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,165 members, 7,907,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days (5254 Views)

Would You Like Your Picture To Be Edited This Way? / Convert Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Fre / Convert Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by chrisme(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
cheesy Hi guys, do well by sending me your big bros your picture, and i would turn you to an angel in 5days. corel draw, firework and photoshop will fine tune you.

Try me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by oluromeo1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
this is my pix

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
waiting to see the beautification of an Angel here, i may well go for the challenge to do something with the pics too but after yours.

"Big Bros"?, why nigerian like titles like this
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
sorry but i just couldn't help myself

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
just fooling about

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by zPixel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2008
@justbones
hve got an idea, y not make him look younger or you could just make him look 'gayhish' lipsrsealed
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by skfa1: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
zPixel:

@justbones
hve got an idea, y not make him look younger or you could just make him look 'gayhish' lipsrsealed

Gaywhat? shocked shocked
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
funny
nice idea but no time
will be going back to no man's land tomorrow
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by zPixel(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2008
Oh, i forget. Hve a wonderful one remaining last year there. And don't forget we are waiting for you outside. smiley
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Whalewale(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2008
lol grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2008
here is my picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2008
here is my picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2008
another picture

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Gamine(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
:-x :-x
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2008
sorry to say o but how come you resemble thief like this (i mean armed robber category)? and PLEASE PLEASE no tell me say na your babe be that girl undecided
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by bilie: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2008
hahahahahahaahahahah
cant wait to see d above results grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by royalyinx(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2008
@Whalewale,

Saw ur id and tot it would be you , So ur finished with skool or wat Just holla back and lemme know what's up wiv u
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
A2J.well u are acting like your name,so i will not blame you, i purposely sent that horrible pic to see wat guys can do change that, and sorry did i analyse you name for you A2J.ASSHOLE 2 JOKER.keep the fire burning
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by timbabng(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by royalyinx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by geolabious(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
Guy here is my pics

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by A2J(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Phemorinho

i guess sorry was never in your dictionary or you are blind to see "sorry to say" in my statement BUT i do think it will do you far more good to analyze your English b4 analyzing the meaning of A2J.

that apart, are you the other girl posted? i wouldnt mind your phone number o grin
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Tunslike: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2008
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy christ Jesus!!! you guys are soooooo funny, meanwhile, i guess the guy requested for picturessss not pixtur!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy , WELL, the guy said in two days, but this is actually more than two days, the transformation never take place

cheesy No be small thin,
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
A2J.i was trying to get your attention,of course i read every bit of your message, my phone number?naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.two days don pass wey i don send the pics,its taking too long, broooooooooooossssssssssssss wetin you dey do?do am kia kia
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by chrisme(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
sad Hi guys, it's so hard to have fail good men and women of nairaland this way by promising 2days, but i promise to make it up to ebery pic sent. I actually had alittle problem fixing my system, but i promise to reach everyone very soon.

Don't forget that what corel can do, fireworks can do better. kiss
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2008
Phemorinho
that picture is scary
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2008
raz boii

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Kemjisuper(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nice job Justbones. I swore I won't touch that ugly pic. But you came through for tha brotha.

He owes you one! cheesy
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by justbones(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
its the least i can do
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2008
am sorry nairalanders that i corrupted this page with that ugly picture.but i tot photoshop is better used with ugly pic like that.well this is anoda picture.

Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Phemorinho(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2008
doji.nice one
Re: Send Me Your Picture And See What You Become In 2days by Kemjisuper(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
Guy abeg e don do jare!

Na so so wowoo pictures we go dey look? Haba! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner / Artlives_abst : Nothing Less Than Pen On Paper+ PICSART / Polycom Video Conferencing In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.