Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! (4857 Views)

Reasons Why Manchester United Is Untouchable !!! / Manchester United 'is World's Most Valuable Sport Club' / Manchester United Is The World’s Richest Football Club - Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by under18(f): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2006
Rooney almost fought Ronaldo in the pitch and he earned a red card.
First quiz-did he deserve a red or any other colour?
Secondly Man U players do not have that bond as we think.
Look at Ronaldos penalty. He hit it like he had scores to settle with England.
No wonder i heard he is moving to Spain.

Even Manchester fans have seen it and please discard that team with no focus unless you are violent
come join Arsenal cool guys who play gentlemen soccer not thugs like others
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by snooker: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2006
Ruined United! wink

A Moment of Madness 4rom ROONEY!

Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Shagari2(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2006
He's gonna have to move now, England fans will make his stay in England hell if he attempts to stay, he had it out for Rooney from the word go, think it was part of their game plan, he'd better leave. and he can take the whole of Man U with him for all I care. Can't wait to see Les Bleus deal with 'em.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by hucarson(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
U guys r bunch of assholes.
How can u begin to compare club football with National teams?
Ronaldo got Rooney a red card and so what?
I saw Deco and Van Brockhorst having the same kinda brawl so its no big deal.
Ronaldo is going nowhere as he just signed a 4-year contract last year.
They are men and the 2 players will deal with the crisis on their own.

****The author of this thread should be spanked.
Man Utd disunited? I am having a laugh.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by kitaun(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2006
did u have to call 4 her being spanked,u do something nasty here and go to other threads to go and cause wahala,

she has a point cos ronaldo might just be booed for long period when the season starts unless he ignores this and gets on top of his game,he might be in 4 it

unbeknownst 2 u,they never really had scores to settle hence their sitting together after being red-carded and they were gisting away perhaps at that time bemoaning their fate
huc, seriously u need to watch how u diss people and call them assholes,its barbaric,stop it,u cld make ur point without dissing and spitting curses
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by diddy4(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
that picture of rooney is funny.

rooney really needs to curb his attitude. it is getting worse.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by kitaun(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2006
HUC,
u got it rite this time
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Priscila(f): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2006
Under 18!
No one will give you any spanking cos you got it all right.
Man U is actually Disunited insert scattered and now that the thread is not personal no one should get personal with you.
Thats the fact on the ground and Ronaldo cant cope in England again.
I also observed he took that penalty with annoyance.
Laissez faire subjects.

Welcome to Arsenal once more and thanks for dumping the group of underachievers.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by hucarson(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Prisccy,
What makes u think Ronaldo can't cope @ Old Trafford?
Its the press that are stirring things up between these 2 kids.
Ronaldo and Rooney shared text messages after the match and Rooney wished Ronaldo best of luck.
Get your facts right.

The English gutter press and hence half the nation are desperate to find a excuse for England's elimination and Ronaldo is such an easy target.
How cowardly is that? If this had all happened the other way round, i.e. Ronaldo stamped on somebody, Rooney protested to the ref, Ronaldo got sent off and Rooney scores the winning penalty the very same people would be demanding a knighthood for Wayne straight away.
Fact is the England circus is going home, they got what they deserved and all this looking for a scapegoat instead of taking responsibility is pathetic.

Ronaldo's now the most hated man in Britain. Why?  because he scored on the penalty? or because he tried to get his side through to the semi?
Man Utd supporters should be happy we have such a talent as Ronaldo at our club, able to shine at this level.
Rooney has himself to blame guilty or not.
Ronaldo has stated he will stay at United because the guy that wanted him at Real Madrid has just lost his elections. 
Man Utd haters can wipe their freckled noses and go get 'emselves a paint. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
yeah Rooney is stupid and he got what he wanted aw i wish he was given a ban angry angry angry angry
mandisunited for lifeee!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Mukina2,
U are a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall see when Utd bludgeons Arsenal again next season.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ jackal
if am a prick den wat are you. grin grin grin grin
aw i wish rooney was banned cuz he's the most indisiplined player in the entire epl.
i knew his gift from fifa was comin it just took time
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by kitaun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
MUKINA2,
WELCOME TO THE CLUB,
REPLY A LITTLE MORE AND FEEL THE FULL WRATH OF JACKAL,
JUST AS U HAVE BEEN SEEING IN OTHER THREADS
MAYBE HE IS A CUNT,LOL grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2006
kitaun words cant do nothing to me.so let jackal say watever he feels like sayin thats his wahala grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2006
Kitaun
If i am a cunt then i think you're a diseased/wrinkled pussy grin grin grin
Let Mukina2 defend herself or are u her loudspeakers? grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2006
jackal watever but kitaun is not ma loudspeaker he was just statin a fact. i can defend maselfok?
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by kitaun(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2006
mukina2,
ignore the boy abeg,he is simply not worth arguing with
tho wherever and however he makes sense to me,
i would not hesitate to compliment him 4 such
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2006
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Priscila(f): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2006
This thread did not ascertain anyone to start insult please.
I feel ashamed we keep on behaving immature on every thread Arsenal fans have to argue with Man u fans,
For how long will this happen?

Jackal and Huc, my hubbies!
Must u always collude to insult gunners? Guys you are becoming totally unfair.
I see you trading words with opponents in most threads.
Why you two against all and sundry? one day It was Nightrider,then Vieirra,,another thread it was Mukina & leema then Bagoma. nightrider again,then Kitaun on another thread now its again Mukina2.
Guys! work on your PR. thats not how to go about. you have chased away gunners from this thread including spikelord. But you know what men? I enjoy you alot when you are discussing as per the subjects. Intellects! I like you two.

kitaun!
please!dont catalyse things up cos I have just read a thread where you,Jackal and Huc were really boiling?I know you are my fellow gunner but dont use this topic to settle scores and
Dont use Mukina 2 as an excuse. just leave her out of this. Cool your nerves dear.

Muks baby!
sometimes a silent prayer is better than a shouted petition.
Lets discuss sports now.
Rooney has the media hype and anything small is just blown out of proportions.
He is my kind of player and I blame all his bown up head on media.
I saw him and Ronaldo wave to the crowd hugging and there is no bad blood as we thought. It was out of frustration and he did not deserve that red card.
a yellow was ok.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by under18(f): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2006
Sure priscila.
I did not mean to make people fight.
am already scared and I also join pris for that silent prayer
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2006
@ Priscilla,
I am not at war with Mukina2.
Mukina and I are best of pals.

For your information, Mukina2 is in love with me and she's been chasing me for the last 12 weeks.
What do ya think? Should i gel for this chic?
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by alheri(f): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2006
Not if shes a gunner! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2006
jackal wat was that shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

alheri mind ya biz angry tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Alheri,
She vowed to renounce her gunnership on NL if i agree to her advances.
What should i do to this Gunner?
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
am a gunner for lyfe so quit ur yabs ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2006
Ok.
So why r u still in the jungle looking for me?
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2006
lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you make me laff am in the jungle but its not for ur own jackal tongue
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by Jackal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2006
Are u sure?
There's only one Jackal in the world.
Other Jackals are wild animals so do the math.
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
well you can be the only jackal in the entire world but you are not the jackal am looking for ok? get that angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by alheri(f): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2006
OMG, I can sence the love between you guys! mukina2 should just repent from her gunnership and marry her prince charming, the one and only jackal. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
Alheri pls stop it i said am a gunner for lyfeeeeeee!!!!!1
and nothing or noone will make me change that
Re: Manchester United Is Actually Disunited! by mukina2: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2006
Jackal  i want you, grin love you grin and need you grin tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayor accused of theft of arsenal players' boots / Pep Guardiola Is A Racist / UCL: Benfica Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.