Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,548 members, 7,944,630 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? (1752 Views)

Live Worship Experience Event In Abuja-a Must Attend / SHOCKING: Pastor Says ‘church Sucks,’ Mixes Worship With Hip Hop [PICTURED] / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2006
Does anyone have a CD of Live worship with Bob Fitts and the maranatha! singers.

I av searched online for it and i just cant find a E-store that has it in stock.

for people who want more info abt the album am talking abt click the link below

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Live%20Worship%20with%20Bob%20Fitts%20&%20The%20Maranatha!%20Singers:1921089986

If anyone has the album can they please notify me so that i can get it over this thread.
Please i am desperate for it.
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by jcq: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2006
yes I believe I have it on CD in my personal collection
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2006
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by gbengaijot(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2006
@emmie4j, Am sorry but this thread is about Bob Fitts, please dont push this thread off course.
Thanks

@jcq, i am waiting man,, for the album.
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by lestrouble: 2:19am On May 11, 2007
grin grin grin i have Bob Fitts CD's for sale, alll my personal collection barely use now. I am letting them go at very reasonable price if you are keen pls email me at lestrouble@gmail.com

1) Bob Fitts live with maranatha singers
2) Highest place
3) The lord reigns
Re: Live Worship With Bob Fitts-does Anyone Have The Album? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 11, 2007
put it on yousendit.com and send it to me free joo. grin please!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. / Direction To Our Daily Manna Prayer Mountain At Ogudu Orioke, Lagos / Angola Out-rightly BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.