Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,864 members, 7,927,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him (2407 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Busta(f): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
Easybaby:

ok continue recieving slap grin grin grin grin

couldn't have said it any better grin grin grin
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
dgratrock:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] my man is highly temperamental, so much that when he is angry he shouts at me and even slaps me - in the presence of our friends and strangers! but we love each other so much so that we can't stay a day without seeing each other, Nairalanders, i'm tired of the insults but can't leave him. what do i do now?

u r a big fool
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by nana(f): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

you're a big fool
Buhahaha
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Poster

YOU ARE A STUPID OXYMORON!!!
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by sistawoman: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
I really am sorry that you feel that you cant leave him.

The problem is that women in abusive relationships have lost all of their power, self esteem and common sense.  When they say they really cant leave him they really mean that.

Their brain tells them this is not healthily this is not right but then they also hear all of those words that the man has said to them to break them.  By the time the hitting starts the mental abuse has been going on for months or years.  These men are not men but boys who get a kick out of control another human.

They distroy women and their self-esteem.  They take the beautiful, confident, self assured women and tear them down.  Sometimes they choose the over weight, single mom or heart broken female to dominate.

I would like to know if you have other women around you that you can turn to.  Is there a mentor, mother , sister, pastor wife someone that you can count on for support as you try to leave him.  We really dont want to see you in a body bag and the way things are going that is where you will be found.

I am sure he is always sorry,  I am sure he gives gifts or tons of love after he beats you and in the same breath tells you that you should have just done XYZ and he would not be forced to act this way.  And somewhere in your brain all this time you have been saying if i just do better, if i am just faster, if i pray harder this will stop.  But by now you know that it will not stop.  

I applaud you for the courage that it took to come to this forum to get help.  That is the first step in understanding that this not right.  Love should NEVER hurt.  I just hope and pray that you take the final step of leaving him before it is too late.

You can do this w/o him.  Are there children involved?  Where do you live?  Please hit my yahoo up if possible I am more than willing to help you talk this out and get away from this man.  I do understand that this process will take some time but i hope that it wont be too late.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2008
Come sista-woman, which one be all this sermon now?! cheesy
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

i tire ooo,she and top-up dey do competition for essay writing
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Busta(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

i tire ooo,she and top-up dey do competition for essay writing

took that right from my mind.

Both of them too like easys.

The problem with the poster and the rest of them girls in such situations or relationships is that they are too insured, low self esteem and scared of being alone.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by sistawoman: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

She asked for help.

If she wanted to know how dumb she is all she has to do is step in her house and her man will tell her.  I am sure he tells her on a daily basis that she is dumb, lazy no good for nothing.

She will die if she stays.  I am just trying to reach the sista before it happens.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by MrCrackles(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
sistawoman:

She asked for help.

If she wanted to know how dumb she is all she has to do is step in her house and her man will tell her. I am sure he tells her on a daily basis that she is dumb, lazy no good for nothing.

She will die if she stays. I am just trying to reach the sista before it happens.

sista wey u dey try reach wey don jump comot from third mainland bridge enter lagoon!!!
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Busta(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

sista wey u dey try reach wey don jump comot from third mainland bridge enter lagoon!!!

LMAO!!
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by nana(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
Chai! Una just bad
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by Scopium: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Hit the road Jill, don't you go back no more no more no more no more no more.
Hit the road Jill don't you go back no more[/size]
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by k1banty(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
If it has to do with love then stay,

If he is great in bed or if he has a big privates and knows how to use it then stay

but if it is common sense then

LEAVE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by k1banty(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
hey one more thing you can invite your boyfriend to the National Stadium Surulere (so many boxers and wrestlers) on Sat for a boxing/wrestling match. I can place a bet that when he set his eyes on you another time he will run.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by missWande(f): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2008
why not? it takes courage to be able to turn and run, leave now
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by sas2chat4(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
@poster
i guess you aren't tired yet & that's why you can't quite. Know that a man or lady will ever remain what they are or even get worst. i will advice you to quite before its too late. if not i will say this just the beginning.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by cmalaysia(f): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2008
cry You tired but not fed up when we are tired we lay down and rest only to get a boost of energy to tackle another chore, but when we are fed up we stop change direction and move on. So when you get fed up you will know exactly what to do.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by PHILEOLOVE(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
HELLO,
THE LUV U HAD FOR HIM IS SYMPATHETIC LOVE,ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING IS A RED LIGHT THAT THE RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT WORK.REASONS WHY U CAN'T OUT IS COS OF THE EMOTIONAL SOUL TIE & MAYBE HE DOES GIVE U CASH,MAKE U COMFORTABLE ONLY TO BULLY U LATER.
MAKE UP UR MIND BE DETERMINE TO GET OUT & PRAY,I PRAY U WON'T MISS THE RIGHT MAN WAITING FOR U OUT AS WELL AS LEARN WHEN ITS TOO LATE.
IF U NEED FURTHER HELP,U CAN REACH ON 08055831857 or cashflowexcel@gmail.com.
THANKS,
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by florapete: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2008
i'll call this a chewing gum therapy.
Re: Help, I'm Tired But Cant Leave Him by pureminded: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
Oh sorry embarassed May God c u thru @poster

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love To Date Smally! / A Virgin Girl Friend Disvirgined Be Another Guy / She Said He Forced Himself On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.