Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,040 members, 7,896,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? (1415 Views)

Do Love At First Sight Really Exist / Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? / Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2008
people may profess to be in love when they are close but when distant apart the love is feeble why?
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by hollandis(f): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2008
Just because that's presently your case doesnt mean you should generalize
I am in the Garden of eden and my ruv is in antananarivo
sooooooooooooooooooo?
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2008
Out of sight is not out of love, but it might be 'out of trudt' if both parties are not careful. C'mon, distance can do hell to some1's self control. Especially when you've got what it takes. If your girl's acting sterange, then there's every chance she dosent want to continue the r/ship. MAybe she's found some1 else. sad

hollandis:

Just because that's presently your case doesnt mean you should generalize
I am in the Garden of eden and my ruv is in antananarivo
sooooooooooooooooooo?

I pity the poor girl.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by hollandis(f): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ujujoan:

I pity the poor girl.

You should pity me instead
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
tobore akaba:

people may profess to be in love when they are close but when distant apart the love is feeble why?

for u it is feeble

for me, it is waxing stronger when i find myself in that situation! grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by nana(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
Doesn't apply to me.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
I belong to that skl of tot.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
Missy B:

I belong to that skl of tot.

i tot u waz married, wetin come concern u concern d skool of tot?! grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MissyB1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

i tot u waz married, wetin come concern u concern d school of tot?! grin
Yea I'm married cheesy

Howdy?
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by topup: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
Nope, for me, when the person I love is out of sight I appreciate the times we were together more, when we are together or 'in sight' I take for granted the fact we can be together whenever we want, for when we are apart, I would do or say anything for us to get the chance again.

But that has to be real love, the realest of loves. Not some infatuation, if I'm infatuated with you, other people may be allowed to gain my attention when they shouldn't. When I am in love with you, I sense the signs of temptation quickly and cut off the person early.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
no
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by ramonacee(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
yea and no cool
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Adonica(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
yes!
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by sistawoman: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
topup:

Nope, for me, when the person I love is out of sight I appreciate the times we were together more, when we are together or 'in sight' I take for granted the fact we can be together whenever we want, for when we are apart, I would do or say anything for us to get the chance again.

But that has to be real love, the realest of loves. Not some infatuation, if I'm infatuated with you, other people may be allowed to gain my attention when they shouldn't. When I am in love with you, I sense the signs of temptation quickly and cut off the person early.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2008
Missy B:

Yea I'm married cheesy

Howdy?

m cool like a mutha-fucka! grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2008
Come it is high time SISTA-WOMAN and[b] TOP-UP[/b] get some ticking off for just clogging this forum with so much information. Both of them dont know how to give replies short and precise, na so so essays them dey like write!

E DON BE!!! cool
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2008
Brash!:

Come it is high time SISTA-WOMAN and[b] TOP-UP[/b] get some ticking off for just clogging this forum with so much information. Both of them don't know how to give replies short and precise, na so so essays them dey like write!

E DON BE!!! cool

seriously im tired of their essays,cant they just give a short reply?plssssssssssssssss we r tired of ur essays sistawoman and top-up
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2008
Una don hear now Sista-Woman and Top-up, it is now official, we are not loving it anymore and you guys are being monitored! grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

seriously im tired of their essays,can't they just give a short reply?plssssssssssssssss we r tired of your essays sistawoman and top-up

u sef tire?, i think say na only me! cheesy
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2008
Brash!:

u sef tire?, i think say na only me! cheesy

ha no be only me and u ooo,even busta and ruby follow tire sef grin

sistawoman and topup una don try,d last time i wrote essays was in my english exam during WAEC,plsss no more angry
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by MrCrackles(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2008
mesmya:

ha no be only me and u ooo,even busta and ruby follow tire sef grin

sistawoman and topup una don try,d last time i wrote essays was in my english exam during WAEC,plsss no more angry

LMFAO

Honestly, as i have you, busta and ruby on the FED-UP list, we can get Seun to delete thier posts whenever it exceeds an acceptable threshold

I believe we four, are crucial to the existence of Nairaland and Seun would agree!! grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2008
I am in support of essays. At least their post get input, process and output, unlike most senseless posts on NL! tongue
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by coolier(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2008
NO. Sometimes "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by Pataki: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
What manner of love would I be professing from Out of Sight? undecided
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by iice(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2008
The distance thing is not for me. And love has nothing to do with it in my case.
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
iice:

The distance thing is not for me. And love has nothing to do with it in my case.
we all know its about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for you grin grin

Out of sight cannot be out of love, you cannot always dictate the way things will go - in today's world, there will be times when you cannot be in the same location as your love/spouse - will the love die in those periods?
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by iice(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2008
debosky:

we all know its about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for you grin grin

Out of sight cannot be out of love, you cannot always dictate the way things will go - in today's world, there will be times when you cannot be in the same location as your love/spouse - will the love die in those periods?

shattap dia tongue grin grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by bigboyslim(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
iice:

shattap dia tongue grin grin

iice its good to know that you have a reputation. smiley
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2008
na today? grin grin
Re: Is Out Of Sight Really Out Of Love? by PERO79(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
i deeply agree with u jare.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Friend Living Next Door? / How Will You Feel ? / ~Would U Have A Joint Account With your Partner? . . .~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.