Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,904 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Need Buiness Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Buiness Idea (2190 Views)

Need Funding For Your Buiness Ideas? / Need Advice On Any Line Of Buiness I Can Invest In With 3 Million Naira. / Exporting Buiness In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Buiness Idea by deebarca: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
i want to buy ebook but i dont know which one to buy and i need website that i can buy ebook from.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by naijacutee(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2008
Do you really need a book, written by someone who is looking for money, just as you are - to tell you what "business" to do? If they are so lucrative, why aren't the book-sellers doing it?

1 Like

Re: I Need Buiness Idea by pito: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
Visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com for quality ebooks that contain proven business ideas that guarantee results.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by hamzatafee: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
Please anybody help me with business that i can do with 50,000 Naira-- i ve bought a shares bt am a student and i pay all my expenses by myself including my school fees,house rent and food,so i find to difficult somehow to work and school at thesame time,so now i have just 50,000 naira left me with me after all the my expenses,so i need someone to help me with the type of business that can i do and provide me money every week or monthly?please advice me---call me or email me ( hamzatafeez1214@yahoo.com / 07032354217 ) thanks.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by Ekome: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
hi, i really understand your situation cos am also a student like you who pays every bills personally. but you see, since all you have left is N50,000, i will not advice you to invest all. Just invest a little in you want to invest in anything. Also, since you cant work and go to school at the same time, why not start an online business like writing articles, blogging, affiliate marketing, e.t.c. You can do this at your convenience. This is what i do, i don't resume any where, i go to school in the morning and when am back in the evening i start my business online. Pls, don't invest all your N50,000 into any business ooo.
Bye.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by nuggetman(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2008
You can conveniently start producing Hand and home made specially designed bread with N50,000. 00, You need a locally fabricated charcoal or gas oven, within a small space in your home. It may sound like a joke but Iam into the same business.

If you are interested send a mail to adepitibenson@yahoo.com

Nuggetman
http://hotbusinessnuggets..com
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by tellmemore(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2008
I currently bring in cloths from the US (shirts for now) and I sell both to those who resell and I sometimes sell retail. If you are interested you can send me an email, although there's none in stock now. I'm placing another order very soon. Yo can buy a minimum of a dozen shirts for starters.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by fryoobest(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2008
i have an e-book containing over 28 lucrative business ideas that anybody can start from any angle with small capital and still grow them into millions within a short period of time. anybody can contact me on ''crazywealth247@yahoo.com'' for more information. or ''07055865309'' ( texts only)
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by cj1080(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2008
you need books.check the general free books database online. free-ebook.net. use google to do a search for it.
Thats where most of these lads are getting their books from,that they want to sell to you.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by nasbock(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
i can help u out u can host your website with 2500 naira and get my e-book for 2000 that sounds great. succesfull internet marketer produce this link i want to sell to you u can pay into any of UBA BANK BRANCH AFTER PAYMENT MAIL ME ON bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk.
ACCOUNT NAME: AKPOKO ANDREW
ACCOUNT NUMBER:01390250002394.
N.B if after 30 days u can not earn money online after u set up what you read in the e-book i will refund your money 100% guranteed.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by nasbock(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
cool
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by pie1ect(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2008
@ post

STOP BUYING E-BOOKS.

Ok, I'm not trying to spoil business for anybody. But people should know that e-books are not [/b]the answer. For crying out loud, I'm sure Seun (the owner of this forum) did not need to buy an e-book before starting Nairaland. Today, Nairaland is one major success story after less than 2 or 3 years (at least from the looks of it).

Do you really need an e-book to give you a business idea? That's what your head is there for - to think up new ideas, bro.

The siblings who started Bebo.com, or the 23-year old guy who started Facebook.com (is he older than that?) did not buy a myriad of e-books to get him started on his way to billions. Niether did the guys who sold Youtube for $1.65 billion after less than 3 years.

Please, use your head and think of creative ideas.

Let me give you some ideas:

[b]Start a social collaboration website
(trust me, it's not as expensive as you are thinking right now)
Start a unique social networking website (I emphasize the word "unique"wink. Look up Web 2.0 and see the crazy businesses springing up everywhere, all based on web 2.0.
Just a point - when I say "social networking", I don't mean a "forum" or "dating website". Think of something creative. Nigerians like to gather online. Create somthing that'll interest them. Start a site which invites people to share their favourite Tales by moonlight or something, and then allow other users to rate these stories, add their pictures, share stuff with friends. You may take it or leave it, but I'm sure pretty soon some smart guy will get the gist.

These are things which are made possible by Web 2.0. They are not expensive.

If you want to do your business offline instead, come up with an original idea or a new angle to an existing idea.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by fridayking(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hey,

This Kingsley, Welcome to my board and i am glard that you are here because i
got something really Good to share with you.

for the past months i have notice the high demand of nigerians wanting to Earn
online income from online survey. survey companies spends million of Dollar on online survey.

i am earning $300 - $500 monthly, and thousand of Nigerians are equally earning from
online survey business. This is while i have choosen to reveal the 10 top online survey Comapies
which you can Earn almost the same amount that i earn in 29 days!

If you are short of cash and want to make money online, Then Read on,

Then this report will show you how to get started making money online with Online Survey for FREE.
I'll show you how to get Survey Jobs Form 10 survey company that i presently work with, so you can
earn $300 in 29days!

i have decided to give out this info to 100 Members of this forum for free. Absolutely Free

sent email survey750@yahoo.com

NB:
i am not an internet Guru, i am just a real person with real solution to Real problem
www.downloadfree-ebooks.com
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by stnonymus(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2008
Well i dont know about other money making ideas.But this works for me:

http://www./extraincome.htm
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by MrCrackles(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2008
Poster

How much are you willing to pay?!
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by stnonymus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2008
Well i dont know about other money making ideas.But this works for me:

http://www./extraincome.htm
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by ecurrency1: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
hello member of this forum
my own advance is to tell you people to go and learn how to trade forex trade. forex trade is give you the advantage of earn big money because is a world market trade it base of buying and selling of one currency to another.as am here i invest my money in forex trade i don't look for any business or look for any job. i trade my forex inside my room at any time because is 24hrs if you are interested to know more about forex trade or to earn money online call this number +2347029490266 or visit my site www.yourfinancetrade.
or email me trade4income@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by stnonymus(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
If you are looking for a practical low capital homebased business that you can do online then visit: http://www./extraincome.htm
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by Goodnews77: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2009
I just came across this website on the net where this online multi-millionaire is teaching exactly what he does to make his money through online video tutorials . It is not a get rich quick scheme you need to do some work. However, if you have internet access and 1-2 hours when you are free or relatively idle every day  then you too can become an internet millionaire. Can you believe this? I am thinking about joining today! Do you want to join with me? Here is the website! http://www.giveyourselfcreditnow.com
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by muyex1(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2009
Try my proven and tested ebook that i will give out cheaper price, for more information mail on muyex4real@gmail.com with teach me
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by gsj555(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2009
Do yourself a favor and read this FREE REPORT that explains
everything you need to know to make money on the Internet!

Simple, Easy-To-Read and Easy-To-Understand.

Learn how people of all ages and backgrounds are making money on
the Internet by applying simple, common-sense principles that work
every time,  and will work for YOU!!!

Get it by sending mail to Stopbav@aweber.com

See you at the TOP!
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by ceebayjo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
The risk in investing your money, especially in a new venture, could be high. However, if one must really make a headway in life, you need to go beyond your limitations and reach for a change. You are lucky to have up to 50K. I will not advice you either to invest all your life savings, but look around. There's something in you waiting to be unleashed. It could be in form of a product or service. And you will be surprised to know it cost about 20K to set up. Really, managing a biz when you are still in school isnt quite easy, but it's possible and successfully too. If you still have problems with the right business to start, send me an email at classic.bayjo@gmail.com. You may also avail yourself of insightful articles i have written for your biz success. Type AYOKUNLE BANKOLE into Google search or visit www.rulingideas..com
Best regards,
Ayokunle Bankole
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by InfoExpert: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2009
To get a business idea, sit down with yourself and
look at your surroundings to see what is happening.

What is needed in your environment and you can
provide will help you in starting a business.

You can also download this report on getting paid
to read emails from http://emailcashng.com so that
you can use this medium in raising some money for
yourself.
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by oludimuni: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2009
Brother, i guess you need to define well what you want, you are about to make the same mistake most most made online and got there fingers burnt.

Thanks.

Olu Oludimu

System Administrator ; Emmanuel Communications Limited

Admin; http://www.oakservers.net | http://www.oakmediang.com

E-mail : olu@oakmediang.com | Tel: 08051614052
Re: I Need Buiness Idea by alldone(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2009
Business ideas can be generated from existing problems around you.

-You need to find out what problem exist around you that you can provide solutions to.
-What expertise do you have?
- What is your passion.
just to mention a few.
As per ebooks they are good as long as they are informative and are not fluffs.

Get sum ebooks for free here: www.lessons4business.com/forum

This books will give you ideas and you can generate ideas on your own too.

cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Business Prospect With 500k In Nigeria / 7 Tactics To Sell Better On Jijj.com And OLX / Your Personal Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.