Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Secrets You Must Know About Adverts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secrets You Must Know About Adverts (540 Views)

Deep Deep Secrets You Shoul Know! / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets / Critical Secrets You Must Have To Get Rich Using Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets You Must Know About Adverts by sheface: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ever wondered why you spend so much on adverts yet get so little return on investment? Well i know what this is and was once a co-traveler until i discovered to my greatest chagrin how little big companies spend on ads, yet get returns in enormity. wonders shall never end and even ads placement has its skills. In my madness i want to give free WealthTruthTM report on this to just under ten people as my way of saying thank you to nairaland family for being there when the going was tough. Please for Registration send a blank email with 'Adverts' as subject to arthur_sly@yahoo.com. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lets Partner In This Company To Take Our Dreams To Greater Heights: / Online Data Entry Programe / International Cargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.