Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

"what Would U Do" For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "what Would U Do" For The Ladies (829 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"what Would U Do" For The Ladies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
for the ladies what would u do if u find out that ur boyfriend is seeing someone else,he is rich and weslthy,goodlooking and he really works u in bed,what u do when u confront him and he tells u to eiter bear it or leave if u are not satisfied?
Re: "what Would U Do" For The Ladies by sistawoman: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2008
Leave. No amount of money or good d,ck will make me stay with a cheat.
Re: "what Would U Do" For The Ladies by MissyB1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
Who isn't a cheat?

B4 thingz gets outt'a hand I'll try ma best to make 'em
str8 again and prolly mk him 4get the babe but
if it's beyond ma control I'll let go.
Re: "what Would U Do" For The Ladies by Moyola(f): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
I kant bear such, i'd let him be!!!

xcept i'm cheatin aswell, wich i'd neva do

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Obama Girl? / ''i Know Wat U Did'' The Way To Get The Truth From Him/her / Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.