Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,398 members, 7,926,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:34 AM

Info On Laspotech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On Laspotech (622 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / I Need Info On Laspotech Part-time Resumption Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Laspotech by davolas(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2008
Pls do anybody know when laspotech part_time will be out and when it will close,pls vital formation is needed.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Info On Laspotech by mecussey(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2008
Devolas pls specify questions, if you meant the forms; they are out and selling, but what baffles me is this ATM card way of buying. I want to ask, has anybody successfully bought these forms with his or her ATM card, i can't seem to be successful with it
Re: Info On Laspotech by davolas(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2008
A frnd of mine told me about d form that its 3000naira,i will go chect it out in d school.
Re: Info On Laspotech by mecussey(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
You don't need to go to the school, everything is on the website. Ask your friend if he was able to buy with his ATM card
Re: Info On Laspotech by debbyijeo: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi well i dont know about dat but u can go to the school to get the form i got mine in the school at Jibowu anex and the sessions have started on the 6th of september
Re: Info On Laspotech by Edike(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2008
Closed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Does Nybody Know If D Departmental Cut-offs Re Out,if They Are Wats D Cut-off For Mechanical Eng / Some People In This House Are Wicked / Greatest Speadians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.