Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,441 members, 7,944,179 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Changing Of Language In Hp Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Changing Of Language In Hp Computer (1853 Views)

Hp Computer Pc At Micostar Mall / I Need A HP Computer [Probook Or Notebook] / Changing Of System Language From German To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by Abuja1(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2008
i have a hp laptop, that i bought in italy, i want to change it to english language can any body be of help, and let me know how to do it, email 3201166145@tim.it, or abuja1@vodafone.it
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by brownbonno(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2008
Start-settings-control panel-regional and language options-Langruages-details-Select your language-OK-Apply.
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by Abuja1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2008
to the last poster thank you very much for the reply but the computer ask for window xp Home Edition service pack2.can you add me if you hv yahoo massenger let chat, cliffordudeh@yahoo.it
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by brownbonno(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2008
Abuja1:

to the last poster thank you very much for the reply but the computer ask for window xp Home Edition service pack2.can you add me if you hv yahoo massenger let chat, cliffordudeh@yahoo.it

That is the usual microsoft update.Here u have 2 issues
1-if the OS is original you can update,otherwise it will block ur operation since you are not licensed
2.The service pack2 update must be with the original language of the machine(Italie).U can order from microsoft for free.
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by Abuja1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
if anybody know how i can change the language in my pc please kindly help,of if you have the english version, let me know please
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by Rams(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Follow these instructions.

http://www.endnote.com/support/helpdocs/Changing%20Regional%20Settings%20in%20Windows%20XP.pdf
Re: Changing Of Language In Hp Computer by african2: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
The moment one makes the choice of his/her language during installation of OS, every other language is disabled. So the only solution to ur problem is to get another hard disk and install new OS

(1) (Reply)

I need these ISP's APN Details / How To Fix Windows 10 Startup Problems {full Tutorial} / Neat US Used Lenovo T470s 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Core i5, 7hrs Battery *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.