Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! (1400 Views)

Browse With Mtn Bis 1500 Using Bb ¤ Moderm ¤ Desktop ¤ Nokia Fones Free / Give Your Business A Boost / Get An Mba Scholarship Now! And Give Your Career A Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by dayooje: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2008
Dear fellow nairalanders,

it is real much have been said and heard about
free browsing in Nigeria, but i want ot say categorically that free browsing ha come to stay whether
any body likes it not.

Even the local service providres are preparing theur minds for this.

To prove this, another hidden research has been carried out for you and i benefit form if you will not be among ones that will close their against this.
Te secret revelation is about how to browse any websites FREE on your phone and how to browse the net FREE on your laptop or desktop Pc.

Genuinely it is really and realiable.

I am making of this connection on my lappy to partake on this forum
You will not be not becharged a dime or kobo as you may want to. Call me bastard if it doesn't work the way i said.

As a means of helping fellow nairalanders, i want to give out this scret code nad setting s for measly fee of N 750.00 to any one who cares to taste this sweet free browsing of a thing right from the four cornres of your rooomm without going to any useless cafe to browse after long queues.

This disclosure will however made to the first ten persons to text or call me on my 080-2590-8252 number for more details. on how to get it .

Pls. dony delay or else you may bite your fingers laters for noy acting now.
So, h
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2008
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by ucheuche1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
me too, i'm interested. talk2druche@yahoo.co.uk pls
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by 9iceX(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2008
Hey Deyooje!, i just bought my brand new PM lappy and am really interested in ur offer. Please my mail is koolxykiel@gmail.com
God bless u DYJ!
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by walescon(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2008
Pls i also need it my adress is walesconcept101@gmail.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by quadrillio(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2008
am interested quadrillionsoftx@yahoo.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by chase4(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2008
I am also interested, the email is osnoko@gmail.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by glassman: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
im also available at lolaayobami@yahoo.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by RichDad1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
The guy said 'call' and all of u keep on droping ur emails, can u use ur common sense for once ? angry angry
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by abe2008(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
Am really interested in it pls send d ful details to abey18@yahoo.com, 08026286849
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by chubacletu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
i m also intrested and will like u 2 send the process to me my email address is occhuba2008@hotmail.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by kay7070: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2008
wow Mr poster the interest for this stuff is high enof 4 u to respond now, u just post info here and u waka, wetin dey happen now i want see testimonies 4 this thread now as pa this new invention cos me to i might be interested u know,
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by ExInferis(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
na wa o! una belle go run.

for a world-renowned nation of scammers, im shocked that you lot are falling for this. not only do you stand the considerable risk of getting swindled out of 750, you also are pasting your emails for all to see, even spammers and yahoo boys. later you'd all wonder where that junk mail is coming from.

sha, maybe na worthwhile consolation calling him "a bastard" if and when you do get duped.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by coopedro(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2008
Ex Inferis:

na wa o! una belle go run.

for a world-renowned nation of scammers, im shocked that you lot are falling for this. not only do you stand the considerable risk of getting swindled out of 750, you also are pasting your emails for all to see, even spammers and yahoo boys. later you'D all wonder where that junk mail is coming from.

sha, maybe na worthwhile consolation calling him "a bastard" if and when you do get duped.

Pardon their ignorance,

@ poster
I think you are Jobless What do you take the guys here for?
May be you'll have to try another method. Yahoo Yahoo Boy
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by stdelights(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
oh boy me self get interest, These are my email addresses: bamidele.jsh@gmail.com and bamidele_jsh@yahoo.com

Thanks man. I'll be expecting.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by solomon200: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
abeg bros see my email address mgba_solo@yahoo.com
send the setting or code to this email above.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by allexxs(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2008
am really interested,heres my email add tripleib@yahoo.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by darkside1: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2008
Na wa, @posters na you do the research when you wan sell the stuff. if you need the free browsing stuff mail me and i will give you for free yandavo@yahoo.com i wont put my number because i dnt make nite calls.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by darkside1: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2008
Na wa, @posters na you do the research when you wan sell the stuff. if you need the free browsing stuff mail me and i will give you for free yandavo@yahoo.com i wont put my number because i dnt make nite calls.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by Uzey(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2008
Be blessed as u consider me kiss
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by flyuche(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2008
the poster just joined nairaland. the people donating emails too are newcomers, poor fellas. problably the same person posting under different IDs, just to look like his thread is getting attention. we don't have hackers here. What we have are just hungry fellas.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by flyuche(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2008
it really amuses me when people who have no computer or IT training of any sort come here to say they have done "research", on how to use the internet from their gsm line without being billed, I just laugh. So many useless posts and claims in the phone section. They don't even understand what proxy softwares are used for.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by darkside1: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2008
@poster why you move the topic i am not against you asking for money but you saying you did a research that is already old.
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by soki2ng(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
IF ITS FREE WHY ARE U CHARGING FOR IT, I GOT MINE FREE AND I'M GIVING THE INFO FREE TO ANY ONE WHO CARES TO KNOW, AND I ALSO CONNECTED IT TO PC THROUGH BLUETOOTH FREE OF CHARGE, SO WHO DID I PAY TO, ?
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by talk2medo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2008
send am here oh talk2medo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by johnsonpal: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2008
guy my email is johnsonpal@yahoo.com
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by milu4(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
nawa o for una,@poster i am nt interesting,peoples shine una eyes owwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked
Re: Free Broswing On Your Fones And Pc Just Got A Boost! by seunolabiz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
If it for real why don't u post it here
Is there anyone that has received info from this poster let us know if it is true

For the main time, rush to www.seunolabiz..com and claim some wonderful FREEBIES for U!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gentle Giant Dogs.Pedigree Old English Mastiffs.Perfect security.(Pups Available / I Want / Earn Dollars Legitimately Everyday Through Liberty Reserve/perfect Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.