Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,375 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13249 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2008
geolabious:

Did i look like 10?
I tell ya! U don't look like a 20 y/o dude and u don't chat like one.  tongue
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2008
nana:

I tell ya! You don't look like a 20 y/o dude and u don't chat like one. tongue
Can u pls tell me my age ma?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2008
geolabious:

Can u please tell me my age ma?
Has blindness been added to ur list of problems? tongue
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2008
nana:

Has blindness been added to your list of problems? tongue
Who is blind btw you n I
i dont blame u
themac already said u all are jealous
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2008
geolabious:

Who is blind between you n I
i don't blame u
themac already said u all are jealous

Jealous of who or what?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
nana:

Jealous of who or what?
Are u blind? question pls
Cant u see the past post
of themac
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
nana:

angry
Are u also deaf cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
@geo
i dey o, help me tell them say we b diffrrnt peoples o say me no be geo ,geo no be me
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hello house,i am back pls lets stop the beef of yesterday and continue with today,as today is a new day

@geo
I dey o,she you don submit your form,i go get my own tomorrow or next, Anyway,keep cool you are a man so dont argue let character speak.

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

Hello house,i am back please lets stop the beef of yesterday and continue with today,as today is a new day

@geo
I dey o,she you don submit your form,i go get my own tomorrow or next, Anyway,keep cool you are a man so don't argue let character speak.

Dont mind them
Leave them make them talk
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
My messenger is online lets talk man@dare
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
nana pls dont get into this, can you not tell retards from normal people?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
@spikedcylinder
Hey spikey,who is retarded? see i dont want to start this kind of thing with anyone today pls, And dont try to call me names cause i can get really nasty and you wont like those things i will write to you.And dont think i am scared of been suspended cos i can very well do with or without nairaland, So you dont want to start a war of words with me as i can be a really nasty fellow.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

nana please don't get into this, can you not tell retards from normal people?
I wonder while God created MAD people
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

nana please don't get into this, can you not tell retards from normal people?
Lol,he's been long ignored.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ nana
hope you are not talking about me, Cos if you are BE WARNED!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

@ nana
hope you are not talking about me, Cos if you are BE WARNED!
ARE U OK?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

@spikedcylinder
Hey spikey,who is retarded? see i don't want to start this kind of thing with anyone today please, And don't try to call me names cause i can get really nasty and you wont like those things i will write to you.And don't think i am scared of been suspended because i can very well do with or without nairaland, So you don't want to start a war of words with me as  i can be a really nasty fellow.

geolabious:

I wonder while God created MAD people

There you go.  smiley smiley

hideous diction ignored. wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
nana:

ARE You OK?
I should be asking you that,Or better still when was the last time you went for mental checkup?, Ok i get it you are looking for someone to play with today since all your other male friends have deserted you, Honestly you should just close your eyes and sleep because you are a disgrace to yourself and all the females on nairaland,

spikedcylinder:

There you go.  smiley smiley

hideous diction ignored. wink

Looks like you are really getting my stand,i dont want to engage anybody in war of words.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

Looks like you are really getting my stand,i don't want to engage anybody in war of words.

Because of the above mentioned hideous diction perhaps?  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

I should be asking you that,Or better still when was the last time you went for mental checkup?, Ok i get it you are looking for someone to play with today since all your other male friends have deserted you, Honestly you should just close your eyes and sleep because you are a disgrace to yourself and all the females on nairaland,

Buhahahaha! Damn You! What're u trying to insinuate u dullard? Stop trying to act normal because it doesn't fit u. I would rather play with a computer game all day long than play with a numbskull like u. Gerrit?!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nairaman01(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
na wah 4 u guys oh, hw can we all allow a simple thread put everyone of us against each.
i believe we all shld be friends on this forum and not to engage in war ow words and name calling.
pls let there be some show of maturity in all we post on this forum. LOVE U ALL.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

Looks like you are really getting my stand,i don't want to engage anybody in war of words.
Lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Because of the above mentioned hideous diction perhaps?  cheesy cheesy
I think u hav been giving free browsing today at the cafe

nairaman01:

na wah for you guys oh, hw can we all allow a simple thread put everyone of us against each.
i believe we all shld be friends on this forum and not to engage in war ow words and name calling.
please let there be some show of maturity in all we post on this forum. LOVE You ALL.
Bros Dont mind them most of them are not mature.
Expecially Tope2000, Brash, Spikedcylinder not forgetting MAD NANA. It think they are all faulty
They need to to FORMAT YOUR BRAIN

Cos their are some FUNNY SCANDAL virus in their brain
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Rogo: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2008
kill her to keep her
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
Rogo:

kill her to keep her
Oh my God na where nairaland dey see all this yeye pple
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2008
darefestus:

@spikeedcylinder
Maybe i would have preferred your name if it was triangle instead of cylinder,but anyways i don't want to get into the bad books of anyone on this thread, As for the "hideous grammer" why don't you correct me if you are so good,you should not be here,perhaps they need your type in the ministry of education,  wink,And one more thing,are you a Nobel Laurette?
I wonder oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ geolabious

Whom do you think you are fooling ? ? ?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
skfa1:

@ geolabious

Whom do you think you are fooling ? ? ?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
geo i am back online lets chat on yahoo
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
geo i am back online lets chat on yahoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie) / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.